Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,873 members, 7,889,914 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:32 AM

Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? (5699 Views)

She Complains I Last Longer Than Necessary During Love Making / Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. / Pet Names N Whatnots-r Dey Rly Necessary In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by tintingz(m): 10:57am On Jan 08, 2014
lygn19:
...LoL... One thing u need to know is dat any gurl dat has d guts to tell u she wants u guys to wait till marriage b4 sex, u shud have d guts to ask her if she's a virgin, if she has d guts to tell u no, ask her how come''' if she lies its on her head.
And how did you came into conclusion that she sleeps around? She might be inlove with your friend in the past then and your friend played her. What if you are married to her and your friend came and told you this what will you do?

Your action is not different from your flirty friend.
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 08, 2014
tintingz: I don't use that thread to make fun of you, sorry if it seems like that to you. I'm only trying to give out a point, as you can read in my post I didn't give the content of that thread. I'm sorry smiley
and u think pple won't go nd dig up the thread?. So u can't prove ur point without exposing sum1
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 08, 2014
tintingz: And how did you came into conclusion that she sleeps around? She might be inlove with your friend in the past then and your friend played her. What if you are married to her and your friend came and told you this what will you do?

You action is not different from your flirty friend.
azzin. Very wicked approach
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by tintingz(m): 11:07am On Jan 08, 2014
mrsincredible: and u think pple won't go nd dig up the thread?. So u can't prove ur point without exposing sum1
I'm sorry chum.

azzin. Very wicked approach
Some guys just think awkwardly.
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 08, 2014
tintingz: And how did you came into conclusion that she sleeps around? She might be inlove with your friend in the past then and your friend played her. What if you are married to her and your friend came and told you this what will you do?

Your action is not different from your flirty friend.
If am married to her and ma friend tells me that, I wud do d same, after all we leave in a modern world, d word divorce still exists.
Do to others as u want them to do unto u, If u knw u re not a virgin tell me, at least I wud know where my own limits stops, not after some other guy has finished using u not once not twice, u wud now start telling me no sex till marriage, then later I find out, I wud just kill u.
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 08, 2014
lygn19:
If am married to her and ma friend tells me that, I wud do d same, after all we leave in a modern world, d word divorce still exists.
Do to others as u want them to do unto u, If u knw u re not a virgin tell me, at least I wud know where my own limits stops, not after some other guy has finished using u not once not twice, u wud now start telling me no sex till marriage, then later I find out, I wud just kill u.
I don't lie. I won't say I am a virgin. If a guy was the one making this decision u pple won't complain so even if u nyash her don't u think another person too have nyashed her too. Some men just have evil tots
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by tintingz(m): 11:30am On Jan 08, 2014
lygn19:
And you will just believe your friend just like that? undecided

What if this situation is vice versa? You know men don't have any hymen to prove virginity, your wife will have to divorce you.

You still have a valid point tho, someone shouldn't lie if he/she is not a virgin.
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by passionate88: 7:37pm On Jan 08, 2014
oyinbogirl:

please gist me then how we are different smiley

OP, go for it, I respect your decision Shows you got self control
Lips sealed.
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by passionate88: 7:38pm On Jan 08, 2014
mrsincredible: I won't lie to him that I am a virgin just that I don't want sex b4 marriage if a gal doesn't have sex for long her virginal bcomes tight like a virgin's own
STORY. Tight like a virgin wetin?. See talk
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by passionate88: 7:49pm On Jan 08, 2014
lygn19:
Dats gud, but one other things gals needs to know is that let's hope she's saying the truth, we guys know ourselves, if a guy has dated u, he must surely tell his friends, if really u re a rape victim or u re pretending to be one pray dat u don't have sth to hide, coz the truth wud come out by itself.
Der is dz gal I used to date, I wanted to marry her she gave me dz no sex till marriage talk too...lol''' a friend of mine just saw me with the gal one day like dat, I didn't ask d guy anything o, d guy just came and told me that, oboy u want collect ur own?...I was like how, he just laughed, told me her name " d name he told me was one of d gals name dat only very few ppl knew"...and he walked away, and said oboi no worry nd he just laughed and walked away(dat guy is a flirt), I started disturbing him, and he told me dat he dated d gal some years ago, and he banged her dat year so many times...lol.
I just went home when I saw her I played along, bang tried my best, banged her then when am done I asked her if she knew d guy, she refused to say anything, I just told her its over.
guy u for no bang her, u for jst end d relationship
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 08, 2014
passionate88: guy u for no bang her, u for jst end d relationship
Na me for loose nw.
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by passionate88: 10:45pm On Jan 08, 2014
lygn19:
Na me for loose nw.
u for jst b d bigger man nd walk out.
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 08, 2014
passionate88: u for jst b d bigger man nd walk out.
If I hadn't done that, I wud hv felt heart broken, but that helped me pass the burden to her instead, coz it was all her fault.
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by passionate88: 6:00am On Jan 09, 2014
lygn19:
If I hadn't done that, I wud hv felt heart broken, but that helped me pass the burden to her instead, coz it was all her fault.
guy it wasn't her fault, she didn't lie abt her virginity, u accepted d "no sex till after marriage" thing, you later break ur agreement.
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:03am On Jan 09, 2014
passionate88: guy it wasn't her fault, she didn't lie abt her virginity, u accepted d "no sex till after marriage" thing, you later break ur agreement.
That's not it, what got me angry was that she was telling me the "no sex till marriage shit", when she was already a borehole... Dats not d kinda person I wanna spend d rest of ma life with bro.
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by IfyChuky(m): 6:50am On Jan 09, 2014
Ur decisions seem cool, but I've got probs. With it.

Had yu bn a Virgin, dat cud be fairly considerable, but On d contrary - U stand a lot of challanges at actualising such.

Had Yu chose to adopt continence with dat Guy, whu's gone inbtw u - I wudnt say a thing.

IMO; U stand a beta chance of actualising ur dreams, wn u get a Nyz guy, whu wud love u 4 wot u are, n not wat U've been.
Date him without having to reveal ur plans.
Be so bent at gaining his trust, even if it means been Demeaned.
If he wants ur punanni, kindly share it without resentment. Relish d moments togeda, and after which U cud take him aback & Wake him Late at Night, or Early in d morning; Try as much as possible to express ur feelings or Idea without bn selfish, haughty, or obtrusive.

He just may not understand, so yu had beta give him nicer reasons y he shud, not some kind of Wedding night cheap lines. U cud rada say, u want to be chaste - or maybe dat u aspire to express ur geniune love in beta ways devoid of s3x.

Things to note; Before u dare; U got to accept it wn he doesnt spill cash on u.

U got to take heart, wn u see or hear him, wanting to please his feelings eventually from anoda gurl.

To say the least, such Ideas are beta harnessed in dreams or fairytales, kox d fact remains dat only a very few accept such.
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 09, 2014
lygn19:
That's not it, what got me angry was that she was telling me the "no sex till marriage shit", when she was already a borehole... Dats not d kinda person I wanna spend d rest of ma life with bro.
dude u r wrong just admit it. So cos she had a relationship with ur friend she's now a borehole abi? U shldnt have slept wit her cos now u are less of a man
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:14am On Jan 09, 2014
mrsincredible: dude u r wrong just admit it. So cos she had a relationship with ur friend she's now a borehole abi? U shldnt have slept wit her cos now u are less of a man
D only reason y I did dat was that I felt betrayed, not loved, and stu'pid...
Normally I used to be a bad guy, but imagine some gurl that I was thinking wasn't like others, that I was even thinking is one virgin dat doesn't even know what "a D*ck" looks like trynna play me...lol
If I didn't do that I wudda hated her for life, everytime I see her I wud just be feeling like running her over with my car,,, but since I did it,anytime I see her, I just get excited.
I get excited coz I got my payback, for her wasting my time and her trying to f00l me.
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by tintingz(m): 7:25am On Jan 09, 2014
lygn19:
D only reason y I did dat was that I felt betrayed, not loved, and stu'pid...
Normally I used to be a bad guy, but imagine some gurl that I was thinking wasn't like others, that I was even thinking is one virgin dat doesn't even know what "a D*ck" looks like trynna play me...lol
If I didn't do that I wudda hated her for life, everytime I see her I wud just be feeling like running her over with my car,,, but since I did it,anytime I see her, I just get excited.
I get excited coz I got my payback, for her wasting my time and her trying to f00l me.
Confirmed grin

One of the reason you did it was because you are a "bad guy"
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 09, 2014
tintingz: Confirmed grin

One of the reason you did it was because you are a "bad guy"
Bad guys do settle down bro. But dat doesn't mean d tamed lion(d bad life) has been shut away forever.
I might have done enuf bad things in ma past but I can say it boldly dat " I didn't ruin any gurls life".
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by Maureen90(f): 7:40am On Jan 09, 2014
I have never had sex before cos i wont my weddng night t be special but i have been tempted many Times to have sex bt i dnt bt my decisions has cost me pain
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 09, 2014
Maureen90: I have never had sex before cos i wont my weddng night t be special but i have been tempted many Times to have sex bt i dnt bt my decisions has cost me pain
sorry dear its 21st century pple don't appreciate virgins again
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 09, 2014
mrsincredible: sorry dear its 21st century pple don't appreciate virgins again
Ppl do. Just dat they re hard to find. Maybe its because its not written on ppl's face.
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by jmoore(m): 8:29am On Jan 09, 2014
Speak for yourself abeg.
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by passionate88: 8:50am On Jan 09, 2014
Story
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by amycutie(f): 9:26am On Jan 09, 2014
Henry praise: Is money neccessary in a relationship?

If u don't want s*x till wedding night don't want/ ask for money till wedding night.
hahahaha,can u jst bring a meaningful contribution for once?...its nt necessary gal.bt trust me,d bond becomes stronger wen u two hav sex.But if u and ur spouse agree on not having sex,den its a good plan
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by Benez: 9:57am On Jan 09, 2014
mrsincredible: I am planing on not having sex till I marry, I am not a virgin but I want to have that wedding night bliss cause if you kip on having sex with ur partner u won't enjoy anytin on your wedding night, what do you think

My sister, it is a good decision but u may end up losing that guy to another woman because if u choose not to allow him, he will have a good ground to be having fun with some other girls, desperate one will get pregnant for him and u will lose out.

My candid advise is that u speedy up ur wedding arrangements so that u can settle once and for all.
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by tintingz(m): 10:01am On Jan 09, 2014
lygn19:
Bad guys do settle down bro. But dat doesn't mean d tamed lion(d bad life) has been shut away forever.
I might have done enuf bad things in ma past but I can say it boldly dat " I didn't ruin any gurls life".
Ofcus bad guys do settle(only if they change) but do their relationship last long?

I said this because...

In your scenario
• A good guy has two option - either he leave the girl to her sorry azz and walk away or sleep with her for payback out of anger.

• A bad guy - They will always wanna payback no matter what, they feel cheating on them is a lose game.

So your payback is because you are a 'bad guy', well you just confirmed it and it makes you feel not a loser or betrayed. smiley
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by tintingz(m): 10:15am On Jan 09, 2014
People still appreciate virginity or have you ever heard our parents encouraging their children to have pre-marital sex?

Don't generalize, many guys still go for virgins and end up with them in marriage, even some bad guy will wanna end up with virgins.

Virginity Is not a full guarantee of a happy home but it gives peace of mind to the couples(in sexuality part), if you are not a virgin you don't have any problem or to be worried just be yourself and be a good woman to your man same goes to virgins
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by passionate88: 9:45pm On Jan 09, 2014
tintingz: People still appreciate virginity or have you ever heard our parents encouraging their children to have pre-marital sex?

Don't generalize, many guys still go for virgins and end up with them in marriage, even some bad guy will wanna end up with virgins.

Virginity Is not a full guarantee of a happy home but it gives peace of mind to the couples(in sexuality part), if you are not a virgin you don't have any problem or to be worried just be yourself and be a good woman to your man same goes to virgins
na those girls wey no b virgins like to talk say virginity no dey appreciated for our society again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Ladies From Other Tribes Especially Ibos Like To Date/marry Yoruba Men? / Ladies Only: What Do You See In This Picture? What Do You Notice In This Picture / Hustle Na Your Mate?" – Oyinbo Lady Captured Hawking Walnut In Lagos Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.