Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,850 members, 7,889,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:40 PM

How Will I Know My Future Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will I Know My Future Wife (2955 Views)

I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? / Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife / A Letter To My Future Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will I Know My Future Wife by cooljoe13: 5:36pm On Jan 07, 2014
hello nairalander, i am a guy, 21years of age, please i want you guyz to please explain to me, the perfect age you think a man get married, i have had 2 different relationship with ladies but it ended up quitinng them, since then i promise myself never to woo any lady because i feel wooing a lady, u take care of her, buy her tins nd satisfy, u later discover that she is not your real wife. u have just waste your time, money and effort. and i believe in something that God has destinied a wife for us, if u marry the wrong one, i bet u it wont lat long, i have a lot of experience and examples of them. and again i intend to no woo any lady again, so i do i know when the right one comes, so that she would not even bypass me againn am the type that i love kids nd i wish to see my own photocopy, even i need a lady to care for me cos am all alone, i give my self advise, decide on y own, no one to show me love. am just bore. please i really need your help and advice. i have been praying to God that i need a good caring, beautifu lady. Morover she should be a virgin. some would say 27 anbd above bt i dont believe in that. if u ask some guy when they want to get marry they wil tell u. its not yet time. that is a lie. oboy if the money is avilable, you will even marry @ 20 please how do i know when my propose future wife come
Re: How Will I Know My Future Wife by fijiano202(m): 5:37pm On Jan 07, 2014
very Simple..just Google for it
Re: How Will I Know My Future Wife by Fhemmmy: 5:42pm On Jan 07, 2014
When you see her and get butterfly in your stomach . . . .Lol, Chairman, you will have to date some and waste some time, money and effort before you meet the ONE. . . I say waste cos you called it waste, but it is actually an investment, cos you will gain experience and learn one or 2 things along the way that would be good for you when you finally found the ONE.
Good luck

1 Like

Re: How Will I Know My Future Wife by cooljoe13: 8:59pm On Jan 07, 2014
thanks bro for the comment, i really appreciate it. which means i need to be in a relationship before i get to meet d real one. thanks once again
Re: How Will I Know My Future Wife by Fhemmmy: 9:03pm On Jan 07, 2014
cooljoe13: thanks bro for the comment, i really appreciate it. which means i need to be in a relationship before i get to meet d real one. thanks once again

Yes you have to be, besides, till you make mistakes in your dating, you wont be sure of what the right one looks like. . .
Re: How Will I Know My Future Wife by fflamingo(m): 10:25pm On Jan 07, 2014
Let your heart be open brother.
There are several buses but only ONE will take you home.
Re: How Will I Know My Future Wife by Dyt(f): 10:31pm On Jan 07, 2014
She go write am for forehead
Its usually invisible to everyone else except u
Re: How Will I Know My Future Wife by Lexaccord(m): 10:35pm On Jan 07, 2014
Your write up shows that you are inexperienced and naive. In short you are a learner. Keep learning bruv shocked

cooljoe13: hello nairalander, i am a guy, 21years of age, please i want you guyz to please explain to me, the perfect age you think a man get married, i have had 2 different relationship with ladies but it ended up quitinng them, since then i promise myself never to woo any lady because i feel wooing a lady, u take care of her, buy her tins nd satisfy, u later discover that she is not your real wife. u have just waste your time, money and effort. and i believe in something that God has destinied a wife for us, if u marry the wrong one, i bet u it wont lat long, i have a lot of experience and examples of them. and again i intend to no woo any lady again, so i do i know when the right one comes, so that she would not even bypass me againn am the type that i love kids nd i wish to see my own photocopy, even i need a lady to care for me cos am all alone, i give my self advise, decide on y own, no one to show me love. am just bore. please i really need your help and advice. i have been praying to God that i need a good caring, beautifu lady. Morover she should be a virgin. some would say 27 anbd above bt i dont believe in that. if u ask some guy when they want to get marry they wil tell u. its not yet time. that is a lie. oboy if the money is avilable, you will even marry @ 20 please how do i know when my propose future wife come
Re: How Will I Know My Future Wife by 190daclown: 11:30pm On Jan 07, 2014
if she walks in a straight line towards you shes your future wife angry
Re: How Will I Know My Future Wife by jmoore(m): 11:49pm On Jan 07, 2014
You have been praying to God and you want us to tell you, huh?

You will know when you are ready.
Re: How Will I Know My Future Wife by True2myself24(f): 3:37am On Jan 08, 2014
cooljoe13: thanks bro for the comment, i really appreciate it. which means i need to be in a relationship before i get to meet d real one. thanks once again

I don't think he meant you have to be in a relationship per se, but at least get some experience under your belt. Develop stronger friendships with females, date around a little, and build yourself up. You'll learn a lot about yourself and women that way.
Re: How Will I Know My Future Wife by cooljoe13: 3:42am On Jan 08, 2014
Lexaccord: Your write up shows that you are inexperienced and naive. In short you are a learner. Keep learning bruv shocked

yes o u are right bro, thanks for d comment
Re: How Will I Know My Future Wife by cooljoe13: 3:44am On Jan 08, 2014
True2myself24:

I don't think he meant you have to be in a relationship per se, but at least get some experience under your belt. Develop stronger friendships with females, date around a little, and build yourself up. You'll learn a lot about yourself and women that way.

thanks bro for d advice but am the type that i dont have female friend, i dont even move freely wit them. bt now am thinking of going to them and asking for friendship maybe that can help
Re: How Will I Know My Future Wife by True2myself24(f): 11:13am On Jan 08, 2014
cooljoe13:

thanks bro for d advice but am the type that i dont have female friend, i dont even move freely wit them. bt now am thinking of going to them and asking for friendship maybe that can help

You don't ask people for friendship. That's awkward. You just let it happen naturally. And I'm not your bro, I'm a woman
Re: How Will I Know My Future Wife by Dubemkelly(m): 11:42am On Jan 08, 2014
This shudnt be ur top priority, establish ursef first b4 marriage,I believe when u get there,u would know that this question is otiose.
Re: How Will I Know My Future Wife by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 08, 2014
The girl that comes asking you for your pencil is your wife...
Re: How Will I Know My Future Wife by cooljoe13: 1:25pm On Jan 08, 2014
Dubemkelly: This shudnt be ur top priority, establish ursef first b4 marriage,I believe when u get there,u would know that this question is otiose.

thanks for the advice, am already doing that, i dont even spend anyhow but i just think i need to start this now cos i believe no matter d level of education or wealth a man or lady has. without having d right partner is not compelete yet
Re: How Will I Know My Future Wife by cooljoe13: 1:26pm On Jan 08, 2014
okpara ugo: The girl that comes asking you for your pencil is your wife...

lol. thanks for d comment
Re: How Will I Know My Future Wife by Polio: 1:27pm On Jan 08, 2014
cooljoe13: hello nairalander, i am a guy, 21years of age, please i want you guyz to please explain to me, the perfect age you think a man get married, i have had 2 different relationship with ladies but it ended up quitinng them, since then i promise myself never to woo any lady because i feel wooing a lady, u take care of her, buy her tins nd satisfy, u later discover that she is not your real wife. u have just waste your time, money and effort. and i believe in something that God has destinied a wife for us, if u marry the wrong one, i bet u it wont lat long, i have a lot of experience and examples of them. and again i intend to no woo any lady again, so i do i know when the right one comes, so that she would not even bypass me againn am the type that i love kids nd i wish to see my own photocopy, even i need a lady to care for me cos am all alone, i give my self advise, decide on y own, no one to show me love. am just bore. please i really need your help and advice. i have been praying to God that i need a good caring, beautifu lady. Morover she should be a virgin. some would say 27 anbd above bt i dont believe in that. if u ask some guy when they want to get marry they wil tell u. its not yet time. that is a lie. oboy if the money is avilable, you will even marry @ 20 please how do i know when my propose future wife come

It will be written on her forehead, you dumb fu..ck!
Re: How Will I Know My Future Wife by cooljoe13: 1:28pm On Jan 08, 2014
[quote author=True2myself24]

You don't ask people for friendship. That's awkward. You just let it happen naturally. And I'm not your bro, I'm a woman[/quote

wow! am glad a woman coment. by fire by force chichi must be my frnd
thnks a lot ma. sorry for that
Re: How Will I Know My Future Wife by adeoladrg(m): 6:54pm On Jan 08, 2014
Pray, pray and keep praying. That u don't marry the wrong woman. Let ur mum pray along with you. Trust me, u still av time.

(1) (Reply)

Why Sex Should Wait Till Marriage / Angry And Frustrated!: How Do I Get His Attention? / If You Still Spend On Your Naija Babe, I Feel Sorry For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.