Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,970 members, 7,909,604 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 09:23 AM

Influenced By My Friends And Now I'm Just Like Them :( - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Influenced By My Friends And Now I'm Just Like Them :( (2285 Views)

I Like Them Ugly / My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice / My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Influenced By My Friends And Now I'm Just Like Them :( by iice(f): 6:29am On Aug 12, 2008
Yes that happens. Hey i have jerks as good friends tongue grin
Re: Influenced By My Friends And Now I'm Just Like Them :( by origina9ja(f): 8:48pm On Aug 14, 2008
as my fellow children of God said
thier no such things as acting or influence by friends if you dont want to

even my mum said this all the time
undecidedi'm not even sure how it goes
"you can take a horse to the river but cant force to drink water"
Re: Influenced By My Friends And Now I'm Just Like Them :( by tonyobj(m): 9:58am On Aug 15, 2008
That is a lie. You were not influenced by your friends. You always had that tendency in u.
You are answerable for your own actions. No excuses.
Re: Influenced By My Friends And Now I'm Just Like Them :( by soulamanne(m): 3:29pm On Aug 15, 2008
it is worthy of note that since i joined nairaland this is the most intelligent post ve seen on the romance forum.to make it more intersting,the replies ve gone thru here re equally great.thumbs up landers!it shows we can play and get serious here at the same time

@poster
i think the show me ur friend palance doesnt work 4 most people.like most people ve said here i ve friends who do a lot of bad things and these are guys that i roll witl 24/7 yet i am very modest in my ways.i think our background matters a lot.for instance i roll with a lot of yahooo boiz with big cars.they ve told ,me several times to jon the train and ve my own ride abd pay but where will i tell my folks i got it from.if i dont sleep at home for say 3 days in a week na query.but my friends can do home with their babyboys and their folks will welcme them.u c what i mean.

age matters a bigdeal too.i am 25 so i know what i want 4myself.but smeone like my g who is 19 gets swayed by the wind.she doesnt need any guy's money cos her father is rich but she follows her friends to yahoobiz parties cos she doesnt want to feel left out.i know all these and i tied for to change.she has and thanx me for helping her see the way.

in all i think what matters most in this issue of influncing or being influeced is age i mean maturity
Re: Influenced By My Friends And Now I'm Just Like Them :( by yongbabe(f): 8:57pm On Aug 15, 2008
Well that depends,
how much am i into him
how badly do his firends act?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Ex, Is My Secretary: / Pregnancy For An Armed Robber / Nigerian Ladies And Their Spare Parts!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.