Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,988 members, 7,942,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 12:05 PM

Tired Of This Relationship - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tired Of This Relationship (33129 Views)

Photo: When A Lady Tells A Nigerian Man "No Sex In This Relationship" / Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... / Should I Call Off This Relationship? Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 10, 2014
Dyt:

Very wrong
I dig diamond
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by ax2xb: 10:58pm On Jan 10, 2014
Fhemmmy: When you gave her the car, did you tell her you bought it for her or just to use?

Oga Fhemmy, welcome sir
Well, i bought it for her to use, to ease her transportation needs.
If it was for keeps, then it should have been in her name and not mine
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by ax2xb: 10:59pm On Jan 10, 2014
emmiieeee: C i wl b a perfect wondaful galfrnd.pls lets date.ul neva regret.if intrestd,gv me ur no

Give me 5 good reasons why we should date . . .
And give me you rnumber, let me do the calling . .
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by ax2xb: 11:03pm On Jan 10, 2014
Sir-Tunechi:

you can rant for all i care, but am nt giving that car back, so swerve

Troll, who the f***k is you?

2 Likes

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 10, 2014
ax2xb: Not to bore you all with long talk ;

Met her in late-2011 and we broke up late-2012. We made up around Feb
2013 and I got boxed up quite well. Bought a car for myself; and bought
one for her around Sept 2013 . .

But her attitude is pissing me off. I always try to live on a budget;
and she doesn't. She's the big-spender type of grl and I have always
told her it's good to save for the rainy days. All na wash!!! She nor
dey gree hear.

What pisses me is that this lady is actually 29. How can a 29-year old
not know how to manage finances?

We had a quarrel last three weeks and she drove home, and ever since has
not called me or even pinged or sent a message.
She's actually waiting for me to say I'm sorry (for a crime i didn't
commit; she's wrong not me). Ive done that before, always saying sorry
and pampering her even when I am right. But no more!! I refuse to do so
again. Right now, she uploads pics of her jugs on Facebook and BBM;
What the heck is she doing? Trying to find another man? I have totally
lost it.

How can you not even call me? To know even if Im alive or dead after
3weeks . . instead you're busy changing DPs on BBM
Well, I've decided to move on, but i can forfeit all i've spent and
invested . . But I no fit leave the car? I only gave her the copies.
The originals are in my name, so I want it back. I can actually leave it
for her, but i don't want anyone pointing at me to her friends,
calling me the greatest mugu of all time . . .

What do you think?

Brosiere, collect d car and give to me. Dont ever allow a woman leaves with ur property if she's going. Btw, na so u get money reach?
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by ax2xb: 11:05pm On Jan 10, 2014
chronique: Guy,I take God beg you. Collect that car and bring it to me so I can help you sell it(as a car dealer). Me and you fit do correct business joor. You'll get your money's worth. You can use the money in taking care of other stuffs or better still,dash your siblings the damn cash. If you nor see who dash,donate am to orphanage/charity. Let that girl understand the true meaning of mary walker (Johnie walker). She needs to know what riding in a keke napep/okada/danfo feels like,once again.

I will send you a PM. Thanks
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by dapsy4u2(m): 11:06pm On Jan 10, 2014
@OP, please be kind enough to give us an update.

If you collect the car I want to plead with you to sell the car to me. I'll pay in installments.

I'll indeed pray for you and your generation. Thank you
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by ax2xb: 11:08pm On Jan 10, 2014
centralgee: I found this thread amusing and interesting at first but at page 9 the OP is still floundering and beating around the bush.

Mr man abeg stop this irritating bs, next time you type on here we want to read that you've retrieved your car. Get over her and stop whining abeg, she's not coming back, and trust me you don't want her back now, any attempts she makes to come back now is only to harm you.

Be wise.

I cant retrieve right away coz i am outta town for some time , ,
But you sure know how the story ends
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by pawesome(m): 11:08pm On Jan 10, 2014
U collect d car,u b Mumu.....u leave am for d ba-be,u b Mugu......either way they must call u something.....so choose one f d names wey u fit manage n rememba,choose wisely.....
29 n she neva marry n ma galfrnd 26 broke up wit me cz she cnt wait till 27 for me to wife her cry
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by tnktosin(m): 11:17pm On Jan 10, 2014
ax2xb:

0. I've never stopped loving her but I will in due time.
1. I can't say, cos I swear, d tin dey confuse me. The heart of a woman, they say, is like a deep well, n can hold a thousand secrets.
2. Below average background cos i remmber funding her account for her use (n instead she shared it amongst her family from 1st to last). .long story sha
3. Female friends. Just only 1, married with a daughter. Male friends. Them plenty, but she claims to only keep them online and not in real life.
4. I gave it a chance before when we broke up, when she was seeing somebody behind my back. Bros, this aint 2nd chance, I aint Lorenzo

As for the pics, na she sabi, she aint even my friend on FB, has refused to add me. Na mago mago I use add her for FB grin
Bro, if u no collect dat car na im be say u be real odoyor, i go find u and i go kee u.
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Idowuogbo(f): 11:18pm On Jan 10, 2014
ax2xb:

Oga Fhemmy, welcome sir
Well, i bought it for her to use, to ease her transportation needs.
If it was for keeps, then it should have been in her name and not mine
Sondoyo ni bobo yi mehn! Goriola omo gor! O gor baje! Babe dey use ur niceness play volley ball, u siddan dia dey accommodate oshisko.She won fi she e ni? undecided
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by 2goodbobo(m): 11:24pm On Jan 10, 2014
Picture of her Jugs, the car and her or it didn't happen.
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by ax2xb: 11:27pm On Jan 10, 2014
Stånd: @Op...its quite amazing that you actually thought up this useless story and posted it on this forum...and some people actually believe you...Ahhhhh! And the painful thing is that it is on FP...
Mtcheeeeeeeewwwww! I have a feeling that you don't have a car or a girlfriend..And you are lousy too..Too lousy for a so-called big boy..

I dontknow how ppl manage to jump into conclusions
I have a car for f**ks' sake
and yes . . i will update y;all soon
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by ax2xb: 11:31pm On Jan 10, 2014
@itohanphait and @kkjoy

I dont know whats wrong but I could not access my nairaland email to check your PMs ..
Send me an email: ax2xb@fastmail.fm
Thats an alternate email, alright !!!
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Dyt(f): 11:32pm On Jan 10, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Sondoyo ni bobo yi mehn! Goriola omo gor! O gor baje! Babe dey use ur niceness play volley ball, u siddan dia dey accommodate oshisko.She won fi she e ni? undecided

Babe
Easy on him abeg
grin grin grin
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 10, 2014
@op
While u go to collect ur car, be ready to return all the current u have tapped since u met her.
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Dyt(f): 11:33pm On Jan 10, 2014
ax2xb: @itohanphait and @kkjoy

I dont know whats wrong but I could not access my nairaland email to check your PMs ..
Send me an email: ax2xb@fastmail.fm
Thats an alternate email, alright !!!

Chineke
Them be dey send u email already?
Choi

1 Like

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Kassidy90(m): 11:34pm On Jan 10, 2014
Oga Op I beg u in d name of whatever u dey worship, run go collect am ASAP, me self thinking of calling baba landlord tomorrow .....na my name kuku ma dey for receipt.....
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 10, 2014
eyenCalabar: You guys are just shouting and concentrating on the car alone. And if I may ask, what's the big deal about the car? See, you don't have to place so much value on material things please. It doesn't worth it. By the way, that car is just a liability and not asset. I can bet you guys that if this guy breaks up with her today, in the next six months you won't see her with the car again because a car is like a baby, you'll have to take care of it everyday. With her nature if actually what am reading here is true of her, she won't even be able to take care of that car. So leave her with it. And eventhough she doesn't park or sell it sooner, let her still keep the car [atleast] as a testimony of the contact she made with you. In your next relationship, ask questions and study your girlfriend very well before taking some good decisions with her. Try to do some evaluation on her mentality. Watch out the company she keeps. And you, work on yourself too because you may not be too different from the girl. Personally, I know the kind of girls I can go out for because of the way I am. So the problem was you and not necessarily the girl. There are so many things you can keep away from making contact with you either in the physical or spiritual based on how you can fine-tune your mentality. So you take sometime and work on yourself before approaching any other woman for a serious relationship. I bet you that you'll get it right.

Any other gift, yes! But the car? Collect the damnn thing! Even Aliko Dangote will collect it. Only a money-miss-road would leave it for her. And dont go out on a limb for any girl again! They have a reputation for being UNGRATEFUL.
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 10, 2014
ax2xb:

Quite sad, that you're not viewing this from my perspective. Your judgment is biased.
My mates dey buy house . . Okay, I don buy car, and the relationship come worsen , ,
what would have happend if i bought a house . ? Tell me
She cant get a better man, no be swear . .
Na from small, we dey know pikin wey dey enter bush. Unless of course, she changes her lifestyle,
what sort of man would wanna pass through what I am going through. Only he
who wear the shoe knows where it pinches. . .
Do you till today, her family doesn't know who bought the car for her? I was expecting her to tell them
she never did, So when they popped the question on how she got a car considering the fact she's a low-income earner
I would really love to know what she told them for an answer

first class mumu. Why would you buy a girl you have not wifed a car? How much you even get sef? Do you have up to billion? How many did you buy for your mum and sibs?
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by NEROSKY(m): 11:48pm On Jan 10, 2014
lymelyte: @ op, if you nor collect dat car,den your mumu has been verified.
Twitter
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by donJ2(m): 11:48pm On Jan 10, 2014
chidyhels: I always knew this thread was to advertise fake riches

Not only dat ma sissy...

Fake Op,(Social network millionaire)
Fake Op's handle
Fake Story
Fake Everythin

NL hz made d Op feel like jimmy reeves on d red carpet / on oprah winfrey show, wid d audience(participants/Viewers of d thread ) throwing questions and contributions..

*if not 4 amnesia, I 4 don slip tey tey*
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 10, 2014
ax2xb: UPDATE:

I sent her a message on BBM, pointing to this thread. And here's her response:

Wow
That was interesting
So you need the car?
I hope you reported to the police
You?
I really have nothing to say
Whatever you like, go on and do it
I will be waiting . . .

You a really a small boy that just hit some yahoo money. She will not return that car! She already knows how to manipulate you into submission. Check out her response. Abeg! You are scared of her calling you mugu when she has been doing that long long ago. My guy grow some balls and grow up.
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by mkoabiola: 11:52pm On Jan 10, 2014
@op dis is fiction or fallacy?
Ds op can lie ooo.
I no blv ur story even if evry1 blv ur cock&bull lies.
More fiction,
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by mkoabiola: 11:54pm On Jan 10, 2014
I pity any girl dat fall/blv ur story on NLand.
D kpekus na sara.
Come de form mugu/maga for NL babes.
Hahahahahahahahahahaha.
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by hustla(m): 11:54pm On Jan 10, 2014
OP Na Maga for the babe
She no gree add you for Facebook and you dey date am
She never call you for 3weeks and you still never move on?
What kind of girl uploads pictures of her bo.obs online to get the attention of her man?
What kind of girl doesn't tell her family where she got a car from?
Why would you buy a car for someone you are at least engaged to or very sure of?
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by xp17(m): 12:15am On Jan 11, 2014
Dyt:

Very wrong
I dig diamond
shut up .... see ..she wanna upgrade, lol

we all know d farthest u can dig is just 300k . cheap kpekus.
Dyt:

Hehehehehehe
What condition?
And are u nt supposed to be the guy?
Send a mail and ask me be ur gf dammit
A request of my acc number to follow so u can jst send me a token of 300k
ur mate re givin it for a fortune, u re bragging of 300k. Well; no much blame on u. it just ur ugly situation that made u ain't got no choose. Wor wor badt gan .

Yours sympathizer,

Igho.
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by donJ2(m): 12:16am On Jan 11, 2014
SpicyMimi:
bingo!

Why do i ve this feeling that, her claims could destroy you?
Seriously i also ve this feeling you r into fraudulent activities?

And to dose gals trying to get his attention, watch it sweethearts! You'd shocked by the time you find out the real source of his income!

And wat makes U̶̲̥̅̊ think bebs givz a hoot abt d source of a guyz income....

U̶̲̥̅̊ v never heard of 'boonie and chlyde'.
Or 'dirty money tastes better'(cuz wen d nigga I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ caught, d chick takes all)
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by mrofficial(m): 12:25am On Jan 11, 2014
In the sense that you bought the car for her and with the car documents having your name on it, you shouldn't have problem with taking it from her. And just so you know, it's a most that take the car from her sily asss.
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by dapizy02(m): 12:25am On Jan 11, 2014
If she Don deflect d tire use tooyin van to it bak
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by ArabianPrince: 12:26am On Jan 11, 2014
@ op.....Whatever you have done for her is bygone. So let bygones be bygones. Ignore all suggestions requesting that you collect your car. Whatever you give out in a relationship should be forfeited when the relationship goes sour. I have been there before, left entire material stuff for the lady,she lives there with her new hobby now. Lessons learnt..."Don't be over committed", Folks will hate it...so you have to deal with it. Get over it and move on.
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by mkoabiola: 12:29am On Jan 11, 2014
Cheap publicity is very cheap on NL.
I won't b surprize if u catch few gold diggers who blved ur story.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? / Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist / RE: My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.