Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,942 members, 7,890,106 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:20 AM

She's Scared The Husband Would Cheat If He Lives In Another City - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She's Scared The Husband Would Cheat If He Lives In Another City (1816 Views)

The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? / My Husband Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Scared The Husband Would Cheat If He Lives In Another City by ckc(m): 11:34pm On Jan 09, 2014
My colleague says she has been married for about a year now and has been living together with her husband. She has a good-paying government work while her husband works with a private company.Now,the husband recently got a bigger job that will make him a manager in Abuja. This lady feels that the husband might start misbehaving with other ladies when he re-locates to Abuja far from where they are currently living in Asaba. She also feels is too early in her marriage for them to live apart as they just have a kid. What should she do as she can not leave her work to join her hubby in Abuja an simply believes he might cheat on her once they are not living together.
Re: She's Scared The Husband Would Cheat If He Lives In Another City by Ballotti: 11:37pm On Jan 09, 2014
Anoda wan don come!

Please, beg her for me.
If the man decides to misbehave, LET HET COMMIT SWEEECIDE!
Shikena! kiss

Awon 'death by BLOKOS'!
Shioooor!
Re: She's Scared The Husband Would Cheat If He Lives In Another City by yetundeadioyah(f): 11:55pm On Jan 09, 2014
Let him go and have the Abuja job he needs it to take care of you and ur child. Remove ur mind from his flirtatious attitude because a cheat will always do whether you live together or not. Face ur job and be happy so as not to develop hypertention @ early age. A word is enough...............
Re: She's Scared The Husband Would Cheat If He Lives In Another City by uboma(m): 12:04am On Jan 10, 2014
ckc: My colleague says she has been married for about a year now and has been living together with her husband. She has a good-paying government work while her husband works with a private company.Now,the husband recently got a bigger job that will make him a manager in Abuja. This lady feels that the husband might start misbehaving with other ladies when he re-locates to Abuja far from where they are currently living in Asaba. She also feels is too early in her marriage for them to live apart as they just have a kid. What should she do as she can not leave her work to join her hubby in Abuja an simply believes he might cheat on her once they are not living together.

@ your colleague, how would she feel if her husband thought of her this same way if she was the one in his shoes? Where is the trust that is supposed to be in a marriage? Has your hubby given you cause to doubt his faithfulness in the past? You can't eat your cake and have it the same time. If you seriously doubt his faithfulness to you, then discuss with him on the need to either forfeit the new job or you resigning from your present lucrative govt. work to join him @ his new location.
Re: She's Scared The Husband Would Cheat If He Lives In Another City by gidjah(m): 12:04am On Jan 10, 2014
See this woman o! Instead of u to suppprt him with prayers, u are busy complaining over what u don't have power to change.she can also work her postinf now if possible, or rather resign from her place of work if it is worth IT!
Re: She's Scared The Husband Would Cheat If He Lives In Another City by peggykorol(f): 12:05am On Jan 10, 2014
The ONLY Woman who is 100% Sure of where her Man is EVERY night is a WIDOW, Stop worrying too much

2 Likes

Re: She's Scared The Husband Would Cheat If He Lives In Another City by coogar: 12:08am On Jan 10, 2014
peggykorol: The ONLY Woman who is 100% Sure of where her Man is EVERY night is a WIDOW, Stop worrying too much

my woman knows where i am at every night and she's not a widow.

ckc: My colleague says she has been married for about a year now and has been living together with her husband. She has a good-paying government work while her husband works with a private company.Now,the husband recently got a bigger job that will make him a manager in Abuja. This lady feels that the husband might start misbehaving with other ladies when he re-locates to Abuja far from where they are currently living in Asaba. She also feels is too early in her marriage for them to live apart as they just have a kid. What should she do as she can not leave her work to join her hubby in Abuja an simply believes he might cheat on her once they are not living together.

why is the man not thinking his wife might cheat? aren't there men in lagos too the wife could sleep with? if she cannot trust her hubby, why did she marry him in the first place?
Re: She's Scared The Husband Would Cheat If He Lives In Another City by peggykorol(f): 12:11am On Jan 10, 2014
coogar:

my woman knows where i am at every night and she's not a widow.
She only knows what you said to Her
Re: She's Scared The Husband Would Cheat If He Lives In Another City by coogar: 12:13am On Jan 10, 2014
peggykorol:
She only knows what you said to Her

no, she knows where i am at every hour of the night. some men are straight-forward, no gimmicks.
Re: She's Scared The Husband Would Cheat If He Lives In Another City by peggykorol(f): 12:16am On Jan 10, 2014
coogar:

no, she knows where i am at every hour of the night. some men are straight-forward, no gimmicks.
Yeah, not disputing
Re: She's Scared The Husband Would Cheat If He Lives In Another City by Mynd44: 4:17am On Jan 10, 2014
Somebody please tell her he can stay in Asaba with her and still cheat massively. If she does not trust him, nothing will ever work

2 Likes

Re: She's Scared The Husband Would Cheat If He Lives In Another City by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 10, 2014
Y is she giving herself unnecessary headache,if she cant trust her man y did she marry him even if she resigns n join him in abuja if he want to cheat he wl..what they should do is to always communicate via phone calls n charts and she wl always feel his presence
Re: She's Scared The Husband Would Cheat If He Lives In Another City by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 10, 2014
Re: She's Scared The Husband Would Cheat If He Lives In Another City by thorpido(m): 7:54am On Jan 10, 2014
^^
She don talk am finish.The bottom line is it depends on the man.
She has to choose between her man having the better job and being away or she resigning and moving with him.
Re: She's Scared The Husband Would Cheat If He Lives In Another City by ypepe: 8:05am On Jan 10, 2014
Scared bc of blokos?
Lollz! This peeps won't kill me o!

At least there is a solution.
She should buy that blokos protector I saw here few days ago and padlock it b4 he travels. That way she will hv peace.

But do they hv vj protector too?
Re: She's Scared The Husband Would Cheat If He Lives In Another City by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 10, 2014
How long do they intend to stay apart.
As for the cheating part, make she resign follow am join body, while at that..she should drive him to work, pick him up, wear redpant and bra wait for him in the bedroom every day so the guy doesn't cheat.
Hope you gerrit undecided
Re: She's Scared The Husband Would Cheat If He Lives In Another City by Toyinletstalk(f): 10:37am On Jan 10, 2014
She is exercising unnecessary fear, and because of that fear, there is a tendency for her to attract what she does not want. 'We create our own realities'. A man who will cheat would cheat. Irrespective of where he lives and with whom.

Let her start looking for a job also in Abuja, because seriously, since her marriage is pretty new, living apart is not really encouraged. I don't know what the 'looking for a job' process is back home. But she can start making enquiries or trying to get a transfer to Abuja with her present job will help out. Families should try and stay together.
Re: She's Scared The Husband Would Cheat If He Lives In Another City by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 10, 2014
Toyinletstalk: She is exercising unnecessary fear, and because of that fear, there is a tendency for her to attract what she does not want. 'We create our own realities'. A man who will cheat would cheat. Irrespective of where he lives and with whom.

Let her start looking for a job also in Abuja, because seriously, since her marriage is pretty new, living apart is not really encouraged. I don't know what the 'looking for a job' process is back home. But she can start making enquiries or trying to get a transfer to Abuja with her present job will help out. Families should try and stay together.

Fantastic post. She should start looking for a job in Abuja. The point is that some women are just insecure and feel all men cheat. Some of them may have had nasty experiences or grew up in homes where the father was a cheat but they just generalise. But the truth is that a man that wants to cheat will always cheat.

Poster, why can't she leave her job? Is that job more important than her marriage?
Re: She's Scared The Husband Would Cheat If He Lives In Another City by kenyarttar: 12:45pm On Jan 10, 2014
Obviously resigning would be a stupid as*s decision. Government work with all its uselessness at least brings job security, husband is a private employee that could be sacked anytime; then what?

All posters have given necessary advice. Let her work on getting a transfer down the line to join him. In the mean time they should both work out weekend and holiday visits.
Re: She's Scared The Husband Would Cheat If He Lives In Another City by world(f): 8:34pm On Jan 10, 2014
As for me all men but few women cheat in their marriage....my husband is NT a saint either n is NT worth a woman killing ha self fo...in as much as u need to protect ur marriage u dnt need unnesecary tins like dis disturb ur mind else u will grow old before time..remove dis kind of tot from ur hrt n pray for him....

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Women Live Longer? / Cheating Partner, Advise How To Deal With Her / My Dad Is Also A Nairalander, He's On Nairaland 247

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.