Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,697 members, 7,932,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 04:09 PM

Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin (25960 Views)

How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis / How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) / Is It Normal For A Male Virgin To Have Wet Dreams? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by james1(m): 3:04pm On Aug 11, 2008
@ POSTER
Actually it doesn't matter if the person (male or female)would keep their virginity or not but to keep it for long is actually a good thing because sex is a very desirable thing and if a person could keep it for that long, that means that person actually has a great sense of will power and also patience.

Not entirely correct.
Some of them remaining virgin is simply because they are very,very uncomfotable with the womenfolk.infact most of them are very shy when left alone with women.they are in most cases, scared stiff!
These guys(virgins)if a woman takes off her clothes in front of them 9 out of 10 they will laugh stupidly and simply flEE!
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by hollandis(f): 3:07pm On Aug 11, 2008
@james 1 xperience they say is the best ------- tongue
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by origina9ja(f): 3:13pm On Aug 11, 2008
nufing do u ooo
no bi only u na both off us
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by smooooooth: 3:14pm On Aug 11, 2008
you all saying dont do it, do it, take your time, etc, failing to see what this guys real problem is, at 23, he cant get a girlfriend,probably cant even approach one to even start a discussion, so i think u all shld be guiding him on that.cos a girl still a virgin at 23 can be by choice, but a guy, definaltely lack of opportunities.
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by danluvmum: 3:24pm On Aug 11, 2008
Oh boy no be all nairaland be mayee oo,  Well you can still wait for another 10 years , so that you be like Jesus Christ. You know that man didn't have sex as well. Before he died for us. So you go be our second Jesus then. hahaha
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by simplejide(m): 5:11pm On Aug 11, 2008
Not at all. As a matter of fact i believe you should be proud of urself standing out as a disciplined young man in this promiscuous world of ours.
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by MrCrackles(m): 5:13pm On Aug 11, 2008
@poster

u r not weird, u are just wasting your life away! grin
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by origina9ja(f): 7:14pm On Aug 11, 2008
Brash!:

@poster

you're not weird, u are just wasting your life away! grin

loool
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by Orikinla(m): 7:41pm On Aug 11, 2008
Poster,
YOU ARE PERFECTLY NORMAL.

LEST YOU FORGET, PREMARITAL SEX HAS CRITICAL CONSEQUENCES.

Focus on your academic and professional goals.

When you marry, you can have all the sex you want daily and it woould be safer with your wife.
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by chamotex(m): 11:39pm On Aug 11, 2008
origina9ja:

nufing do u ooo
no bi only u na both off us
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by daisy4real: 1:25am On Aug 12, 2008
Don't feel weird, keep it up, a big reward awaits you for keeping your virginity.
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by COOLWATER(m): 9:07am On Aug 12, 2008
YES, boy u are soo soo weird!!!! haba!!! hope u no go put am for the gal yansh or doing the laps the first u end up doing it
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by buttercop(m): 11:04am On Aug 12, 2008
hey that ain't weird at all though i'm still 17 nd some may say he's still too small there no big deal i guess it just not time the time will come i read hints nd a lot and i rememba d story of a 35 year old virgin yeah very cute guy, so what do u say about that. and what eva it is ur nickname is that sed it depends on his orientation that's one of the most stupid things i've eva heard. pls i need friends u can email me on buttercopcoll@yahoo.com i'll give u my no later
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by origina9ja(f): 12:26pm On Aug 12, 2008
chamotex:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

waiting shocked you
i no look virgin
i kno no waitin small pikin lyk me dey find 4 romance session self
anwayz hw u dey sha abi u want disvirgin mi cheesy cheesy
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by AMIGO112(m): 6:40pm On Aug 12, 2008
NA WO OOO!!! PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL DEY O BOY WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? DEFINITELY NOT ON EARTH.
I COMMEND YOU SHA, ITS NOT EASY. I JUST PITY THE BABE WEY YOU GO UNLEASH UR DRAGON ON.
WATCH OUT O! COS THAT DAY NA TABLETS OF SPERM YOU GO RELEASE

PS: TAKE YOUR TIME ITS NOT AN OLYMPIC SPORT AND THERE ARE NO SEEDED PLAYERS. MOST IMPORTANTLY; BE YOURSELF. CHEERS
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by origina9ja(f): 7:11pm On Aug 12, 2008
@poster
abeg when u ready let me kno
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by chamotex(m): 7:13pm On Aug 12, 2008
origina9ja:

@poster
abeg when u ready let me kno
cheesy cheesy cheesy

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by origina9ja(f): 7:20pm On Aug 12, 2008
haha
jst fort virgin + virgin
no vexat least i neva do amm cheesy
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by chamotex(m): 7:24pm On Aug 12, 2008
origina9ja:

haha
jst fort virgin + virgin
no vexat least i never do amm cheesy

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by frank317: 7:46pm On Aug 12, 2008
@ poster
i just hope that by the time u disvirgin(mayb 32yrs) you wont want to capture all the lost moment. I hope u wont realize how sweet it is and ask your self "is this what i have been missing?" that way u will become uncontrollable.
so tell me what do u do when TJ gets so high early in the morning?
What do u do when people talk about it and ur imagination runs wide?
by the way do u self-service? that means u are not a virgin.
why are u still a virgin? is it because u are scared of doing the thing?scared of women?
why do u think its wired?
i think u are really sick, please go and meet a shrink.
they dont give award to virgins so dont deprive ur self of ur youth epecially since u think its wired.

ladies(hypocrites) i know u all will encourage him when u know what he is missing. why must he go through this hell and u encourage him. most of ya all cant stay 48hrs without sex. Please excuse me
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by COOLWATER(m): 9:34am On Aug 13, 2008
@poster frank 3 16

True talk bro!!

@poster

I pray by the time u start u wont be a loose canon wagging ur ''bulala'' at everything in skirts.

The questions popping into ur head then will be '' i wish i had started this earlier, i never knew it was this sweet!!!

Girls beware!!! that guys first ''cum'' is going to be awesome.
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by zylkenny(m): 7:48am On Aug 14, 2008
Seriously,i`m beginning to suspect you oh.How could you ask if you`re normal when you possess what many of us treasure but don`t have?My cousin`s 32 and he`s a virgin!
Why ask questions that you already know the answer to?
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by Joseph6(m): 7:58am On Aug 14, 2008
[size=18pt]yes u're wierd but wierd is okay so long u don't plan on announcin it 2 everyone u meet yep u'll do fyn. . . . . . . .pls do not ask 4 directions on ur first day [/size] grin grin grin
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by Thor(m): 8:00am On Aug 14, 2008
Maybe you are showing homosexual tendencies, if so stay away from the north of Nigeria. They stone gay people there!
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by MP007(m): 8:37am On Aug 14, 2008
may the lord bless you 23 year olf virgin, there is nothing to be ashamed of, dont follow the circular believe in here ok, keep firm in the word of baba God, ur wife dey somewhere,
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by Thor(m): 8:40am On Aug 14, 2008
MP007:

may the lord bless you 23 year olf virgin, there is nothing to be ashamed of, don't follow the circular believe in here ok, keep firm in the word of baba God, your wife dey somewhere,

or Husband lipsrsealed
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by minute(f): 8:48am On Aug 14, 2008
LOL.Not weird at all.

its a personal decision,you live for yourself and not for what people think.

what i think doesnt really matter to you , does it?
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by albridge(m): 10:25am On Aug 14, 2008
NOPE!! dont think there's anything wrong with you at all. in fact i think your very perfect. if you were married and were asking this question then i would be worried undecided
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by Gabry(f): 1:27pm On Aug 14, 2008
Yeah. . . Maybe most of you guys lost your virginity at like age 5. lipsrsealed
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by shannong(f): 3:28pm On Aug 14, 2008
oops. . . Not that bad girl
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by adebowfe(m): 10:08pm On Aug 14, 2008
How you take know say you be virgin, when you still they of girlfriend way you want get. abeg check yourself tongue shocked grin cheesy
Re: Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin by Mustay(m): 10:17pm On Aug 14, 2008
There's no big deal in being a VIRGIN nigeria at this stage. What's the fuss about? I guess the non-virgins don't scream to the world about their sexual state at age 23

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! / Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? / Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.