Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,495 members, 7,951,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:46 AM

Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. - Phones (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (145022 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Phone Engineers Pls Help On Bb Curve 8520 Software Upgrade Issues / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (135) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by stancozy(m): 12:33pm On Nov 28, 2008
4 that 3250, go and empty ur registry, That wil solv d problem or 4mat d phone, bsids, u didnt talk abt d size of ur memory,
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by stancozy(m): 6:13pm On Nov 28, 2008
Use this to 4mat d phone if its a symbian phone *#7780#
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by vrank23401(m): 10:32pm On Nov 28, 2008
Pls now nokiaE61 IS SHOWING blank screen pls i need your help on how to HARD FORMAT IT. My im is vrank23401@yahoo.Com
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by vrank23401(m): 10:38pm On Nov 28, 2008
I was told by a chinese engr. That it i'll cost me N11,500 to get a new screen.Pls can i get it anywhere cheaper (nokiaE61) SCREEN. My Im is vrank23401@yahoo.Com
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by stancozy(m): 12:30am On Nov 29, 2008
Ha! Blank screen shocked gv engr quick quick, dnt flash or format o
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by lancevader(m): 10:09am On Nov 29, 2008
Den what shu£d he do.brake or slap da fone
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by stancozy(m): 10:56am On Nov 29, 2008
vrank23401:

please now nokiaE61 IS SHOWING blank screen please i need your help on how to HARD FORMAT IT. My I'm is vrank23401@yahoo.Com
BAD FLEX MAN, THATS THE PROBLEM WITH YOUR PHONE, U BETTER DONT FORMAT OR FLASH, MAE U NO LOOSE UR STUFFS

lance_vader:

Den what shu£d he do.brake or slap da phone
GO AND TELL YARADUA NA tongue
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by vrank23401(m): 5:09pm On Nov 29, 2008
I was told by a chinese engr. That it i'll cost me N11,500 to get a new screen.Pls can i get it anywhere cheaper (nokiaE61) SCREEN[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 5:12pm On Nov 29, 2008
are u sure yet??

First u said format,

now its screen.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 5:15pm On Nov 29, 2008
screen fixing = N9,500
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Donseaun(m): 5:44pm On Nov 29, 2008
Gbese!
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by DualCore1: 8:03pm On Nov 29, 2008
Thanks guys for holding this joint tight.
All phone problems and issues go here now!
Please avoid creating new threads for your individual phone problems.

If i had any phone problems this would be the best place to get help since there are phone techies here and the thread is right at the top.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 8:17pm On Nov 29, 2008
Ok SiR !! smiley

congrats, more job to ur schedule ! tongue
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by BossTtdiamonds(m): 9:19pm On Nov 29, 2008
Dual Core:

Thanks guys for holding this joint tight.
All phone problems and issues go here now!
Please avoid creating new threads for your individual phone problems.

If i had any phone problems this would be the best place to get help since there are phone techies here and the thread is right at the top.

I just wish u were a mod from the start . . ,
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Fadajasi(m): 11:42pm On Nov 29, 2008
Whats going on?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Holyrule(m): 4:53am On Nov 30, 2008
Na wah oh! shocked
so much changes,where have i been. Where that old man mustay. undecided
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by stancozy(m): 7:25pm On Nov 30, 2008
E dey with family jawe grin
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Angelwilliams(f): 10:37am On Dec 01, 2008
Guy how far i want make me and u be friend can u give me ur number so that i can call u or better still u can call me with this number's 07081919464 07064682862[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by DualCore1: 11:00am On Dec 01, 2008
shocked
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by stancozy(m): 3:42pm On Dec 01, 2008
@angel-william, i don hear u, do u knw i just called you before posting this msg? GUY change ur genda abi na ur bf pick d call? ;P, dnt bother calling that number cos na voice mail ur crd go enter, u wantd me to talk so that u can start forming abi? Me no get time 4 419, arrange urself wela b4 doing this kinda thing cos u aiint dealn wit kid wen it comes to me,my thinking surpases my age a big deal,so guy change ur genda jawe grin
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by engrhamid(m): 4:45pm On Dec 01, 2008
Nigerians with different scopes! U ought to know he is a male. First post in nland,female no fit post like this,he needs something from u thats why. Back to topic guys. No mind that guy way post non sense.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Adaymola: 5:38pm On Dec 01, 2008
Plz NAIRALAND GURUS, ur attentions ar needed in http://www.daymonaira.onmbl.com plz come and help ur oda naija pals. Thanx
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by BossTtdiamonds(m): 7:42pm On Dec 01, 2008
Dragnet. .Finally knew why . . . . .you almost left Nland. .
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by stancozy(m): 12:45am On Dec 02, 2008
pls make we keep this place clean o shocked
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by FunmyKemmy(f): 11:42am On Dec 02, 2008
Please help me oooooooooooooooooo.

My Bird Phone is not working well. When I make call, people will be hearing me speaking clearly but I will not hear what the person at the receiving end is saying.

I really like the phone. It has camera, internet facilities etc.

Thanks for your kind assistance
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by initialize(m): 1:05pm On Dec 02, 2008
@Phone Engrs.

Pls, Help me get solution for these phones: (1). I have a Palm Treo 650 with a bad screen, I want to know how much a new screen will cost for the phone.

(2). Nokia N70ME has WSOD problem and i was told there's no way to repair it. If anyone can help me with repair, pls let me know.

that's all for now.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by stancozy(m): 1:25pm On Dec 02, 2008
funmy & kemmy, the speaker nids readjustment or replacement,an engr around u wud do u good grin @initialize, since didnt attend 2ndary school, i dnt knw d meaning of d MSdos abi na Msdict grin ,what d problem ur getting
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 1:35pm On Dec 02, 2008
Funmykemmy, I presume u're in Ibadan, . . .get the nearest tech to fix it smiley

initialize, palm treo 650?? . . . .u shuld've told me earlier this morning! undecided

as for the WSOD, has it been tried before?
Newaz it'd cost N5k or even less depending on its "stronghead" undecided

PS: I forgot to mention we fixed hansi's N72 WSOD a while ago wink
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by zeeno(m): 1:47pm On Dec 02, 2008
Pls i need the solution for nokia2310 battery empty. or a site where i can get picture solution
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by initialize(m): 1:50pm On Dec 02, 2008
@stan

WSOD = white screen of death

@drag
Yes, palm treo 650 it is, I'll come online to discuss on the necessaries

Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by BossTtdiamonds(m): 1:58pm On Dec 02, 2008
For more info on 'screens of death' . . . Visit here. .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sad_Mac

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (135)

Short Codes To Check Your Mobile Numbers For Mtn,etisalat,glo And Airtel. / How To Download Youtube Video To Mobile Phone / Airtel Has Introduced N100 For 1GB Weekend Data Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.