Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,188 members, 7,890,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 05:27 AM

Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. - Phones (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (143961 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Phone Engineers Pls Help On Bb Curve 8520 Software Upgrade Issues / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (135) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by MrWaters: 12:55am On Dec 06, 2008
These is one guy on http://timmywaters always ready to help. U can try him too
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by MrWaters: 12:56am On Dec 06, 2008
These is one guy on http://timmywaters always ready to help. U can try him too
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by stancozy(m): 9:18am On Dec 06, 2008
@hamid, go to oshodi ontop bridge to get fairly used original ba3 jwe tongue
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by engrhamid(m): 10:02am On Dec 06, 2008
@stan, help me buy like 5 good ones. I'll give u d money when we see. I won go one village way no dey get light next week n i don't wanna miss nland n my phone's apps.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 10:48am On Dec 06, 2008
thomp4pal, as always, ur midas touch is always needed here wink

thanks ! smiley

tobao, upgrade ur fw smiley

pelumiv, does d k750 indicate charging??

hamid, so light nor dey ur village?? tongue . .hw we go get our share of d meat? cheesy

wishing our fellow nairalanders ~**EID~L~MUBARAK**~ smiley
ma' salaam wink
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by engrhamid(m): 12:56pm On Dec 06, 2008
@grizzly,thanks so much, i just inserted another battery n it started charging but d suprising part was that d one complaining wasn't d main battery of d phone n d one charging now is not also d main battery 4 d one but all d five batteries r same shape. So its just like magic to me. @ dragnet,r u a muslim? Also, i never said my village,i said i'll b going to a village next week. I'm in my own village right now n the light is ok than that of lagos state. D village way no dey get light no b my own ok. @ stan,thanks also for ya little assistance.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by stancozy(m): 2:29pm On Dec 06, 2008
Ha ha hamie watin u want use 5 charges do when your village no get light? tongue
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tainot2002(m): 2:58pm On Dec 06, 2008
I've nokia 6280(java).it keep telling me MEMORY LOW DELETE SOME ITEMS TO PERFORM THE OPERATION.@dragnet and other gurus,pls contribute.Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by abiolag(m): 3:39pm On Dec 06, 2008
@ all,my N70 contacted virus when i was browsing with zain.i decided to switch it off and on again but instead of butting the phone start showing this "loading, virus press colkey+*+3 2 4mat fon" this message stand still on the screen.and i have try to press+*+32 but the pad is not working and i can't off the phone again without removing the battery.pls assist me
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by engrhamid(m): 3:55pm On Dec 06, 2008
Gurus, come help this guy abeg. I also use such phone n i don't pray to see such o! @ stan, no talk that word again. My village get light o! Even up to 18hours everyday. I'm travelling very soon to ekiti state to warm water to do some stuffs. There is no light in that street o n i might spent up to a week. Though, no gprs signal there on all network but i'll need like 8 batteries to sustain myself cos i no won get bored. So make u get those batteries for me o!
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 4:08pm On Dec 06, 2008
tainot, get a tech to flash ur fone or do a fw upgrad if u can smiley

abiolag, same applies 2u & when its done,get urself a gud antivirus & updat it daily smiley

disclaimer: dragnet is not a GURU whatsoever! I do whatever I do in my own honest, simple but complicated way. I'm studying to be a TELECOMS ENGR. so dont call me an engineer just yet, for now I'm best known as a TECH. check a dico wink
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by engrhamid(m): 4:20pm On Dec 06, 2008
Welcome telecom engineer. U haven't answered my question o!
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 4:45pm On Dec 06, 2008
engr. A'bdul Hameed, get a solar charger while going to your village grin grin
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by engrhamid(m): 4:51pm On Dec 06, 2008
Thanks a lot but that wasn't d question o! Where can i get it n how much make dem no cheat me. I asked if u r a muslim.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 4:53pm On Dec 06, 2008
engr. A'bdul Hameed, get a solar charger while going to your village grin grin

I guess the above answers ur question wink
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by engrhamid(m): 5:32pm On Dec 06, 2008
Have replied u o! Answer me o!
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by DualCore1: 5:46pm On Dec 06, 2008
abiolag:

@ all,my N70 contacted virus when i was browsing with zain.i decided to switch it off and on again but instead of butting the phone start showing this "loading, virus press colkey+*+3 2 4mat fon" this message stand still on the screen.and i have try to press+*+32 but the pad is not working and i can't off the phone again without removing the battery.please assist me
Your answer is here. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-204646.0.html
u can get back here to continue.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by abiolag(m): 6:30pm On Dec 06, 2008
@dual cure i tried it but the phone is not formatting.did i have to press all the figures simuateneously?because i have try everything
@engrhamid save journey and thanks for the other time
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by engrhamid(m): 6:40pm On Dec 06, 2008
U welcome
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by DualCore1: 6:42pm On Dec 06, 2008
yea all the keys  *  +  3  +  green button and then while those three keys are held down, u power on the phone and hold the four keys down like that until you see a prompt for u to choose your location (country), just cancel that prompt.
u can tell someone to assist u in holding the 3 and green button, while u handle the * and then power it ON.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by stancozy(m): 9:36pm On Dec 06, 2008
@abiolag , *#7370# is the easiest way to format your phone, hamid, go and get a gen and a tanker of fuel as you travel cos me no get credit to dey call u o,@tainot, if you have a file explorer, use it to clear all unusefull files and clear all ur registry as well,that memory low would stop. OR, format ur phone with the afomentioned code
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Pelumiv(m): 10:02pm On Dec 06, 2008
@dragnet,tanks 4 respondin.d fone is nt chargin.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 10:59am On Dec 07, 2008
Then there's a problem somewhere! undecided . . .u tried checking for broken links??
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Spida(m): 5:14pm On Dec 07, 2008
Oga dragnet.you don check your mail?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 5:45pm On Dec 07, 2008
yea smiley
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by worldman(m): 6:59pm On Dec 07, 2008
how can i flash my nokia 9500 manualy
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Spida(m): 8:25pm On Dec 07, 2008
[b][/b]@dragnet i've noticed something with this phone some times it automatically restarts.any solution cop i think that is a problem.lastly change the 8 in between the 6 and the 9 to 5 in the phone number i sent you. kiss
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 8:35pm On Dec 07, 2008
worldman, follow either dual core's or stancozy's post or both smiley
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by abiolag(m): 8:57pm On Dec 07, 2008
@dual core,i really appreciate ur effort.D code work perfectly.My N70 has been flashed with d code u supplied.U can close d other thread i opened.Thanx and God bless u
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 9:29pm On Dec 07, 2008
Spida, k wil do ! . . . .whats d version of ur fw?

abiolag, congrats & dont forget to get the phone protected smiley

Dual Core, thanks for popping in smiley
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 9:33pm On Dec 07, 2008
Spida, k wil do ! . . . .whats d version & date of ur fw?

abiolag, congrats & dont forget to get the phone protected smiley

Dual Core, thanks for popping in smiley
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by abiolag(m): 10:09pm On Dec 07, 2008
@all pls where can i get best free anti-virus to protect my N70 from d previous problem?Thanx

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (135)

Short Codes To Check Your Mobile Numbers For Mtn,etisalat,glo And Airtel. / How To Download Youtube Video To Mobile Phone / Airtel Has Introduced N100 For 1GB Weekend Data Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.