Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,428 members, 7,950,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 06:30 AM

Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. - Phones (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (145021 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Phone Engineers Pls Help On Bb Curve 8520 Software Upgrade Issues / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (135) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tobidaflava(m): 11:08pm On Dec 09, 2008
Was the phone sent to Nigeria? Yes
Has it ever been used here? No
What country was it sent from? UK
What network in that country was it locked to? O2
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tubabie(f): 12:57am On Dec 10, 2008
hiya, please i need help.
i just got a brand new NOKIA N85 for about a month now but now av issues wt it.
i cant hear any sound if i receive calls or make calls even tho the calls are actually active. but i discovered that if i used the loudspeaker or handsfree i could hear perfectly. i have checked all the settings incase i pressed a wrong button but no solution. can someone pls help me?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Spida(m): 4:37am On Dec 10, 2008
@tubabie from my little experience i think your phone's earpiece is bad and needs 2 be changed.i guess drag can handle that.so drag take over.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 6:58am On Dec 10, 2008
tobidaflava , I'm tryn 2 see if I can get u a valid code, else. . . . . . . smiley

tubabie , Nah! u didnt press the wrong button & just as Spida said, your earpiece is d prime suspect & there culd be need to replace it or maybe not. It depends. . . . . smiley
where in Nigeria are you located?? undecided

Spida, u didnt reply m txt undecided & I got 2 make d pik-up 2day cUs I'm free cheesy .
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tobidaflava(m): 7:48am On Dec 10, 2008
Patiently waiting. . .
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tubabie(f): 9:57am On Dec 10, 2008
dragnet:

tubabie , Nah! u didnt press the wrong button & just as Spida said, your earpiece is d prime suspect & there culd be need to replace it or maybe not. It depends. . . . . smiley
where in Nigeria are you located?? undecided

Spida, u didnt reply m txt undecided & I got 2 make d pik-up 2day cUs I'm free cheesy .

@spida
thanks lotz

@drag

i got the fone in lag in naija but am outside the country now.
am so discouraged with the fone.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 10:24am On Dec 10, 2008
tubabie, Its not worth the disappointment as it can be fixed smiley & at least u got the external speaker to make up for it smiley . . . . .the only set-back is that its just few months old undecided
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tobidaflava(m): 11:03am On Dec 10, 2008
Any help so far?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by emynem05(m): 2:08pm On Dec 10, 2008
grin Al d engineers i hail una 2much if na odas dem go ask 4 moni. abeg can any one help me wit sony ericson p990i latest firm ware or were 2 download it and how 2 instal it i wil b gr8ful.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by stancozy(m): 4:22pm On Dec 10, 2008
@tubabie, the ear speaker is bad, am realy angry 4u cos its a new phone,
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by stancozy(m): 4:28pm On Dec 10, 2008
@tubabie, the ear speaker is bad, am realy angry 4u cos its a new phone, emynem05, there is a firmware thread below this thread.,sticky thread, ok?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tubabie(f): 6:35pm On Dec 10, 2008
@ [/b]drag
dragnet:

tubabie, Its not worth the disappointment as it can be fixed smiley & at least u got the external speaker to make up for it smiley . . . . .the only set-back is that its just few months old undecided
does it mean that the fixing will be delayed cos its a few months old? thanks for ur help , i will appreciate a way forward. do i have to come to lagos(am assuming thats where u are) to get it fixed or something?[

@ stancozy
stancozy:

[b]@tubabie
, the ear speaker is bad, am realy angry 4u because its a new phone,
abi, thanks for the empathy jare.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 7:47am On Dec 11, 2008
tubabie, Nah! it doesnt have to be delayed. . . . It can be done at anytime u chose smiley
yip I'm in Lag & fixin d hardware part of a phone isn't a virtual thingy, so u g0tta be in Lag. smiley

tobidaflava, pay a visit to Otigba, if u need help, ask moi wink

Spida, na real craze catch gizmo ! Newaz I'm on it wink
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by stancozy(m): 7:57am On Dec 11, 2008
Aiint warranty on the phone? undecided
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by RichDad1(m): 9:04am On Dec 11, 2008
@drag & co,
Pls i need ur help.i just got a Treo PDA(like black berry)from the US but its lock to Cingular.how can i unlock it ?any help?
cry
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by chimez3(m): 11:01am On Dec 11, 2008
guys, how do i configure opera to browse free on my phone?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by chimez3(m): 11:05am On Dec 11, 2008
how can i install yahoo and other applications in my china phone?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by minealone(f): 1:21pm On Dec 11, 2008
Help!!! my phone's hanging. i really really do need help and urgently too
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by stancozy(m): 1:29pm On Dec 11, 2008
@minealone, format your phone ok? @rich dad, goto to the iphone killer application thread, a guy there ex inferis would help you,he is got the unlocking app, . Ok?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 11, 2008
You guys are really doing a great job here. I am having a littleproblem with my motolola svlr (L7) . It restarts intermittently and consumes alot of battery power. I magine, I'll charge the battery over night but it can't last for a whole day. Sometimes when the phone rings, It'll trip off on its own.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 11, 2008
You guys are really doing a great job here. I am having a little problem with my motolola svlr (L7) . It restarts intermittently and consumes alot of battery power. I magine, I'll charge the battery over night but it can't last for a whole day. Sometimes when the phone rings, It'll trip off and restart. Please I really need your help here.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by RichDad1(m): 3:13pm On Dec 11, 2008
Stancozy,
Thanks dude,i'll check him out.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by fdigital(m): 5:25pm On Dec 11, 2008
heelp cheesy my nokia 3310 cant snap any more. Holla u engines in da house. am a tech too but dnt always have the time to add. . . enjoy
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by stancozy(m): 5:44pm On Dec 11, 2008
@fibba, ur phone definitly needs a change of flex ok? For the ba3 running down quick, try another ba3,if symptoms persist, grin tech ok? fdigital,em em undecided elucidate more, is it that u cant snap at all or cant see snapd pick?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 6:09pm On Dec 11, 2008
Spida, mMmm. . . . . . . . u wuld pay me in dollar$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

stan, flex? for L7? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by stancozy(m): 6:37pm On Dec 11, 2008
Am not familier with motorola but sure the kinda qualms posted comes from those area,flex,ba3,ic et cetera? Am i wrong? Dragnet
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by lancevader(m): 8:29pm On Dec 11, 2008
I ve chk enjoy.wen. Mobshare.4 ful opera 8.65 nt found yet plz hlp mi ot.or post the link.plz its sisx that entarz my phone
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by saintson: 5:41am On Dec 12, 2008
FREE PC and MOBILE PHONE BROWSING WITH ZAIN OR MTN

Are you currently having problems with browsing either through mtn or zain. Worry yourself less because my solution still works,call 07039872489 for it.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Spida(m): 9:18am On Dec 12, 2008
@drag cry angry undecided mmm.wahala wa.well unfortunately i deal in nigerian naira plus kobo.
@fdigital grin grin shocked my motorola c116 camera flash also stopped working any solution.I hear say you fit help me.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by emynem05(m): 10:48am On Dec 12, 2008
Abeg make anybody help me 4 sony ericson p990i firmware update or a link 2 were i can download it. As for d opera free browsn guy hit my adres 4 d configuratn.no fear na free
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 11:07am On Dec 12, 2008
Spida, I'm thru with ur phone broda grin cheesy wink
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 11:14am On Dec 12, 2008
emynem05 , try here. . . . . . http://www.hothandset.com/2007/06/sony-ericsson-p990i-firmware-update-r6d23/ cheesy cheesy

Spida, u can now use any mem card in gizmo. . . . bt datz after u bail him out cheesy cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (135)

Short Codes To Check Your Mobile Numbers For Mtn,etisalat,glo And Airtel. / How To Download Youtube Video To Mobile Phone / Airtel Has Introduced N100 For 1GB Weekend Data Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.