Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,156 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:54 AM

Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. - Phones (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (143956 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Phone Engineers Pls Help On Bb Curve 8520 Software Upgrade Issues / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (135) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 8:53am On Dec 18, 2008
Spida's 3250 has been fixed, he has bailed it & they now live happily ever after cool

initialize, N73 in action cheesy . . I pickd it up 4rm prof yesterday . . .u need to tel me something abt it
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by engrhamid(m): 9:48am On Dec 18, 2008
Good morning to all phone engineers here. I be computer engineer n i dey face some problem with my phone o so i no fit do am na u people fit do o! Joking apart,recently, i noticed some of my apps r missing in my app manager but r still on my phone n working perfectly. I guess u know what that means? I can't edit user data anymore ni yen! I noticed any app that has suite settings doesn't display anymore there but those that doesn't have still dey there o! Whats d solution guys. Pls, i'm not ready to flash or format my phone. I still have like four other problems wit it but lets do it one after d other. Expecting your responses soonest.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 10:38am On Dec 18, 2008
engr, run a virus scan?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by engrhamid(m): 10:42am On Dec 18, 2008
I'll do just that. U just dey online for messenger since but i know u aren't online. My battery low self! Make i quit opera come back later. Scanning e:/,c:/,d:/
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by bizzle24: 12:54pm On Dec 18, 2008
does anyone know where i can get casing for n80 and how much it will cost
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Spida(m): 6:54pm On Dec 18, 2008
Well drag is right.but em abeg drag check your mail and hit me wit a reply.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dove24u(m): 8:31pm On Dec 18, 2008
Tanx dragnet,Where and how can I get the screen and besides how can I get you also?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 8:46pm On Dec 18, 2008
Spida, done!

dove24u, whts ur YIM?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dove24u(m): 10:46pm On Dec 18, 2008
dragnet,my YIM dove24u
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by engrhamid(m): 10:01am On Dec 19, 2008
@dragnet,i don run virus scan o! Still d same. Remember say, i still have four more problem i'm facing. Make other gurus come out oooooo!
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by stancozy(m): 2:15pm On Dec 19, 2008
N.S., update ur antivirus b4 scanning, if symptoms persist, i will buy the phone for 5k tongue
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Phemmmy(m): 2:34pm On Dec 19, 2008
Any time i try to send bluetooth my phone sends a file beauty.jpeg and love.rm.So,it interrupt my bluetooth connection.I downloaded an antivirus.Yet it didn't go what can i do please help.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Markenny(m): 3:44pm On Dec 19, 2008
Format ur phone use *#7073# or *#7780# download exovirus stop.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by skolars(m): 1:58pm On Dec 20, 2008
BELOW ARE AVAILABLE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE SOFTWARE’S FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT

1. Free browsing software’s and configurations for MTN, Glo , Zain Network.
This allows you to browse absolutely free on phone and PC using any of the above Networks.

2. Free browsing on Visafone and Starcomms software and settings (Pay one month and brows free for a year.

3. Free International and local calls and Text message software’s.

4. How to bypass the Rapidshare waiting period and download limit.

5. Cyber cafe software.
If u live near a cyber cafe u can log into their server from home and use their network to browse for free using this software.

6. Wifi/ hotspot free access software

7. Free 2,000 Satellite Tv channels with over 10,000 programmers on your laptop.

8. International sim card for voice calls and 24/7 Free internet browsing

9. Online shopping of any item u requires. Direct shipping to you in Nigeria available.

10.UPS , FEDEX shipping accounts.

11. EBay , Amazon, PayPal accounts

12. Credit Cards( Visa, MasterCard,Discovery etc)

13. Liberty Reserve, e bullion and @ $1- N100.

14. Bulk mailer (Direct to in box).

15. Over 20million US and Canada Email addresses

16. Different Forex Trading robots,software's and indicators.

17. Fund Paypal @ $1- N130

18. Western Union Bug

Select the ones you need and send your orders with my below info for price and payment details
Kindly reach me directly with all your inquires. Only those who are interested to do business should email: ify@kify.net
Phone: 08037633338
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by sunboy(m): 12:34am On Dec 21, 2008
Guys pls where can i get original casing for my nokia 6120 classic or pls help me with the nokia's office in ikeja. 2ndly, i downloaded mobilerar on my phone but it seems useless so i decided to delete it, each time i try deleting it it wont remove. Pls wat can i do o, make una help me.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 21, 2008
@dragnet,
i also own a n73. cheesy.
The phone is tight!!!. Are you using the music edition? What antivirus do u have?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tjosh(m): 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2008
Hum. . Read 2ru d who page stil cnt find owt who be d master. . . cry
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by lordvader(m): 12:02am On Dec 22, 2008
kip looking for the master
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by lancevader(m): 10:11am On Dec 22, 2008
I fear oh
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by BossTtdiamonds(m): 10:43am On Dec 22, 2008
What's all this vader stuff. . . . .
Lance_vader
lord_vader
kissmyass_vader.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by chuchwhite: 10:51am On Dec 22, 2008
please i need to unlock a pocket pc T-mobile(HTC)EXCA100 anyone who can help with the unlocking of this model .when i put sim card its need unlock code its say enter the network code,
please any one have idear or tools for reading code i need help
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by babsongudus: 10:58am On Dec 22, 2008
unlock? haa iyen le die oo take it to computer village now
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by brinebaba(m): 2:51pm On Dec 22, 2008
sunboy:

Guys please where can i get original casing for my nokia 6120 classic

hmm,i could recommend a shop at ikeja for you

[quote author=fellis link=topic=158815.msg3251445#msg3251445 date=122984586

i also own a n73. cheesy.
The phone is tight!!!.

wao !! itz off da hook

Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by BossTtdiamonds(m): 7:19pm On Dec 22, 2008
And. .
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by freezze(m): 8:25pm On Dec 22, 2008
please i lost one U600 in transist. and I need to buy another as it belongs to a customer of mine.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Celino(f): 2:22am On Dec 23, 2008
Please help me out from this problem, cool. I am using nokia 6680, and if i want to watch online video it wil tel me to download a "FLASH PLAYER". Please how wil i get the flash player, HELP ME OUT OF THIS??, My e-mail is Marcelino4us@yahoo.Com.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by sunboy(m): 5:11am On Dec 23, 2008
@Brinebaba where is the store ?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 11:58am On Dec 23, 2008
fellis, I'm going for kaspersky. .

cellino, request for it in just2nice's s60v1 & 2 thread
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dove24u(m): 6:45pm On Dec 23, 2008
@dragnet,Hope you see my YIM, dove24u
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 9:02pm On Dec 23, 2008
dove24u, I sent u an oflyn bt u didnt reply. .chek m profile for my id?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 9:32pm On Dec 23, 2008
Anybody got a fauly or dead Nokia N73 to dispose?? Inform me asap.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dove24u(m): 11:32pm On Dec 23, 2008
Sorry,I wasnt around.I have replied U.
Just let me know how to get the screen for now. I will still get in touch wt U

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (135)

Short Codes To Check Your Mobile Numbers For Mtn,etisalat,glo And Airtel. / How To Download Youtube Video To Mobile Phone / Airtel Has Introduced N100 For 1GB Weekend Data Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.