Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,359 members, 7,940,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 03:25 AM

Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. - Phones (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (144868 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Phone Engineers Pls Help On Bb Curve 8520 Software Upgrade Issues / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (135) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Fadajasi(m): 1:45am On Dec 24, 2008
I wanna sleep
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 24, 2008
Hello all.
Can anyone give me a link to download the xget application to nokia n73? Thank u 4 your help.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Jwhizzy(m): 10:30am On Dec 26, 2008
Please,phone engineers on nairaland.ur help is nided.my pc suite was workin fine until abt 3days ago wen it startd givin me usb modem nt found error.it wus sayin cdc comm interface nt installed.i trid uninstallin n reinstallin,to no avail.i even trid an older n newer version of d pc suit.same CDC COMMS INTERFACE error.gud people of nland,pls wat do i do?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by lancevader(m): 12:11pm On Dec 26, 2008
Hm.m.m.m.m
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by xreakz(m): 4:59pm On Dec 27, 2008
@jw connect ur phone via pc suite, don't try to connect to the internet yet, go to device manager to see if windows sees a modem.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by stancozy(m): 10:02pm On Dec 27, 2008
xreakz:

@jw connect ur phone via pc suite, don't try to connect to the internet yet, go to device manager to see if windows sees a modem.
after that, go https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-104224.640.html
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Spida(m): 3:38am On Dec 28, 2008
all my engineers i dey hail oh
stancozy:

after that, go https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-104224.640.html

Stan you no get holiday 4 your calender? just wan say happy new year 2 u all.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Phemmmy(m): 7:52pm On Dec 28, 2008
Hi,i've got commwarrior on my nokia 6600. i've formatted the phone and memory card respectively.Yet its still there.What can i do to chase it away completely.Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by BossTtdiamonds(m): 8:58pm On Dec 28, 2008
Get an antivirus. . . . Buddy. . . . .if u cant download one. . . .try collectin' 4rm ur friends. . . .or download a mobile antivirus to ur pc then transfer to ur phone. . .
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by salehm(m): 3:19am On Dec 29, 2008
All d engineers dem i dey hail.Pls i need help coz my Nokia 6680 does not accept applications in sis format.Pls wat do i do?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by BossTtdiamonds(m): 3:25am On Dec 29, 2008
Is u sure u is gettin' the right s60 app. . . .on ya device. . . . . . . Try checkin' the s60 os platform of ur device. . . . If its s60v2. . .u hv to luk 4 s60v2 app . . . . If it's s60v3 . . . . U hv to luk 4 s60v3 app. . . . .
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Sorenzr(m): 3:30am On Dec 29, 2008
salehm:

All d engineers them i dey hail.please i need help because my Nokia 6680 does not accept applications in sis format.please what do i do?
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tobidaflava(m): 1:21pm On Dec 29, 2008
drag, Any solution so far?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by stancozy(m): 7:14pm On Dec 29, 2008
Spida:

all my engineers i dey hail oh
Stan you no get holiday 4 your calender? just wan say happy new year 2 u all.
at the moment, am on holiday cheesy

Phemmmy:

Hi,i've got commwarrior on my nokia 6600. i've formatted the phone and memory card respectively.Yet its still there.What can i do to chase it away completely.Thanks
remove your mem card from your phone and use *#7370# to format fone seperatly, then use pc to format mem card, ok?

tsuo boss? long time wink

wishing you all fun filled season cheesy
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by BossTtdiamonds(m): 9:35pm On Dec 29, 2008
Stan. . .stay chilled. . . .
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by stancozy(m): 2:17pm On Dec 30, 2008
i gues all the phone users are on break xcept me cheesy, boss meet me on stanzycool
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Tumm(m): 8:54pm On Dec 30, 2008
Guday al our engineers. please i hv got this problem on my n73.before weneva i insert my men card, i get this mesage "disc error, stop or retry, data may be lost" and imediately my card gets corupted. But now it does nt get d mesage immediatey. After transfering 15 tracks through bluetooth i get d mesage. Any further atempt to transfer get disconected. Please i realy nid ur help. this problem prevents me from taking many applications.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Jarikre: 9:12am On Dec 31, 2008
Hello engineers in the house,
please i need your help on my nokia 3230 phone.I forgot my lock code,and i have tried on several occassions to format my phone,but it constantly demand for this lock code.I also tried the master code but to no avail.Please what do i do?
My phone always remove money from my sim,so i was advice to format my phone,and i need to do this to stop credit from varnishing out of my phone.
Thanks in advance.
Happy new year in advance to all members of this great thread.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by BlockCemnt: 3:27am On Jan 01, 2009
Happy new year to u all.

Can you, pls assist me to activate this zain line for Wap, gprs & internet? 07087499733.

Pls help a sista out.

If u can tell me how to activate myself, I will appreciate.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by lancevader(m): 3:53am On Jan 01, 2009
yeap yu kan activate it at dmc.ng.zain.com bt mind yu dont try activating now kuz yu get the settings and yur line wount get activated
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by BlockCemnt: 4:28am On Jan 01, 2009
@Lance,

Happy new year. Thx. When shd I activate it?

I want to receive emails on my phone & browse d internet.

I read that d first step is to activate my line.

Cn I use d website for activating my Glo & Etisalat line?

Thx
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by lancevader(m): 4:39am On Jan 01, 2009
NOOT AT ALL THAT SITE IS FOR ZAIN NEVAMIND YU WILL ACTIVATE IT SOONEST OKAY

DATS ZAIN FOR YU

WELL IF YU NID MY HELP MIT MI ON YIM LET MI HELP YOU
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Pelumiv(m): 6:55am On Jan 01, 2009
@lance,tanks 4 pickin my call d other day.the site u gave waz informative but needs content upgrading tho.
@all,i work  at the com. village if u need any accesory like screen,flex,memory card @ cheaper rate n stuff like dat hala me.
@stan,drag,thom i changed d screen of n98 china fone bt d touch pad wont work.later,the fone will work 4 like 30ms hang,then off.if u try power it it wont on unless u remove the battey.any help
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 9:38am On Jan 01, 2009
Pelumiv, compliments, . . .mMm y dnt u try fixin another touchpad. .mcdavies shuld have it or dat shop at binitie where gaoxinqi was b4. Then probably try a sw reset on d f0ne. . . . .sumtyms those chinko f0nes are so unpredictable . . .do u knw hw I can get a dead N73? I need it to fix m phone . .mail me ur number
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 9:40am On Jan 01, 2009
Pelumiv, compliments, . . .mMm y dnt u try fixin another touchpad. .mcdavies shuld have it or dat shop at binitie where gaoxinqi was b4. Then probably try a sw reset on d f0ne. . . . .sumtyms those chinko f0nes are so unpredictable . . .do u knw hw I can get a dead N73? I need it to fix m phone . .mail me ur number
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by abes(m): 10:23am On Jan 01, 2009
Guys, please my phone is not showing caller ID. I'm using n81. What do i do.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by initialize(m): 11:06am On Jan 01, 2009
@drag
Compliments. Check offlines
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 11:44am On Jan 01, 2009
Jarikre, see the nearest tech

daflava, see the nearest tech . .

abes,go to menu-tools-settings-call. . . .set ur caller id to either 'set by network' or 'on'

init, wil do
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by salehm(m): 2:59pm On Jan 01, 2009
@phone engineers
is like there is no solution for my problem abi?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by abes(m): 3:10pm On Jan 01, 2009
@ dragnet, thanks for your effort
My problem is actually that my phone does not display the name in contact when someone calls me, it only displays the phone number!!!
please tell me what to do. thanks
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 3:17pm On Jan 01, 2009
Tumm, dat error msg indicates that ur card culd be corruptd/infectd. .try another card or 4mat ur card with a pc. .u might also wana run a virus scan .

salehm, what errors do u get? And hope u knw wht s60 version ur f0ne accepts? .u myt wana discuss it with just2nice cus he'z used dat f0ne sumtym. .

. .abes, does it just happen with one number? or it happens with all numbers dat call u?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by engrhamid(m): 3:25pm On Jan 01, 2009
U know what, such just happened to me some days back, all my numbers was in my sim contact n not on my phone. If anyone calls me, i doesn't display so i moved all into phone memory n deleted that of sim n it started displaying if i've a call,

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (135)

How To Download Youtube Video To Mobile Phone / Airtel Has Introduced N100 For 1GB Weekend Data Plan / Airtel BIS Now #1,000/month + Solution To Make Your #1,500 BBC Work On Pc/phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.