Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,101 members, 7,890,628 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:16 PM

Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. - Phones (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (143949 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Phone Engineers Pls Help On Bb Curve 8520 Software Upgrade Issues / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (135) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Spida(m): 7:27pm On Jan 14, 2009
Dual core we need 2 talk cos according 2 my sources you are the one with the solution 2 my prob.mail me on acucusky@Y!.pls its important.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by samtek(m): 2:14am On Jan 15, 2009
@ all the engineer in the house, i NEED help!!!!!!!!!
guyz how do i do d offline upgrade on my phone
i use a nokia 6680 and i want to upgrade it to the latest
firmware available for the device could someone give me a
link where i can download the upgrade and how to go about
upgrading it?
JUST FOR THE RECORD MY PHONE HAS A VODAFONE LOGO
ON IT WHICH MEANS IT WAS LOCKED TO VODAFONE ALTHOUGH IT MUST HAVE BEEN UNLOCKED
BEFORR I BOUGHT IT
just incase it matters!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANKS IN ADVANCE
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Grizzly(m): 12:33am On Jan 16, 2009
Please wassup?
Abeg how do i connect my nokia nseries pc suite to my phone using bluetooth, ?
the thing no gree. just dey connect with usb cable,
i don try tire and na external bluetooth oh
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 8:30am On Jan 16, 2009
Megatainer, no shortcuts for sagem. . .see d nearest tech.

samtek, lemme help u search. .bt u culd google it

Grizzly, tried ticking d bluetooth box in connection manager?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by samuelk(m): 12:31am On Jan 17, 2009
Drag,i came across an app for s60v3,its called smartget,a download manager,wana try it out
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by samuelk(m): 9:24pm On Jan 17, 2009
N'er mind tope,its still for s60v2,i didnt bookmark it,but you can google it sha,it works with python software
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by samtek(m): 7:03am On Jan 18, 2009
@ dragnet thanks i hv already dnloaded the file from nokia site but there they did nt put how to go about it
i want to know if there is a strict procedure wen updating phones. i have heard of guy spoiling their phone
why tring to update. thanks on advance
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by abiolag(m): 12:57am On Jan 19, 2009
@gurus in d house,i'm using N70 & whenever i dwnld any video,a msg will appear dat 'pvplayer cannot open d video'and when i press back d video will disappear .Pls how can i make realplayer my default player?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by abiolag(m): 12:58am On Jan 19, 2009
@gurus in d house,i'm using N70 & whenever i dwnld any video,a msg will appear dat 'pvplayer cannot open d video'and when i press back d video will disappear .Pls how can i make realplayer my default player?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Nobody: 1:54am On Jan 19, 2009
Help with opera mod 206, when trying to download some types of applications with it, it fails and shows this message
java.lang.SecurityException:
Writing to the file is not allowed
errcode=9.
What file can writing be permitted to then?
Sorry for bringing opera issues here. I just thot i wuld be sure to get a response this way.
Thanx. cry
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by initialize(m): 8:39pm On Jan 19, 2009
@fellis
Opera mod doesn't download java files
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by initialize(m): 8:44pm On Jan 19, 2009
@fellis
Opera mod doesn't download java files
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by initialize(m): 9:06pm On Jan 19, 2009
@drag
Hope no problem? First time of seeing you ym as offline. Pls holla me whenever
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 20, 2009
Oh . . .ok. . embarassed
thanks. wink
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 20, 2009
Oh . . .ok. . embarassed
thanks. wink
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by adapcee(m): 9:43pm On Jan 20, 2009
@all the engineers here,is it possible to load xp on windows 98?Wit reasons plz
@dragnet,watz up wit u?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 9:58pm On Jan 20, 2009
initialize, true observation. . . I gotta tidy up something + getting back on my feet. . . . thanks for checking up on me. . . .

samtek, sorry for the late reply,. . . . nothing much needed. . except , . full battery. . .uninterrupted internet connection

samuelk, thanks bro, I've tried it earlier bt didnt budge

adapcee, mMm . . something fell me undecided

dunno abt xp on 98. . .ask in computer section
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by adapcee(m): 10:48pm On Jan 20, 2009
@dragnet,where av u bin?I sent u many offline msges n u nt replyng.Anyway,av bin to computer thread b4,it was so dry.Nobdy replyn me
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by adapcee(m): 10:49pm On Jan 20, 2009
@dragnet,where av u bin?I sent u many offline msges n u nt replyng.Anyway,av bin to computer thread b4,it was so dry.Nobdy replyn me
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Afribiz(f): 11:34am On Jan 22, 2009
Hi ENGINEERS,
I JUST GAT A FAIRLY USED VODAFONE , AND IT HAS TO BE UNLOCKED. I NEED A VERY GOOD ENGINEER TO DO THE UNLOCKING, AS I DON'T WANT IT TO BE TAMPERED WITH. IF YOU'RE GOOD WITH UNLOCKING PHONES, PLS LET ME KNOW WHERE YOUR SHOP/OFFICE IS LOCATED. THANKS.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by kaelo(m): 12:59am On Jan 23, 2009
my iphone screen cracked, it fell down, but everythings workin perfectly, jus the annoying crack how do i fix it and how much wud it cost
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by thomp4pal(m): 1:01pm On Jan 23, 2009
kaelo:

my iphone screen cracked, it fell down, but everythings workin perfectly, jus the annoying crack how do i fix it and how much wud it cost

Please post more desricption of phone, Is it original Brand Iphone, Or chinese Brand, These are two diffrent brands
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by ahmmstar(m): 1:50pm On Jan 23, 2009
Get a better and funfilled browsing experience. visit http://naijaboiz today!

--
Sent on a phone using T9space.com
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Ajuwon(m): 2:13pm On Jan 23, 2009
HI,

PLEASE I HAVE A NOKIA 6085 PHONE, I HAVE TRIED ACTIVATING THE WAP/GPRS SETTING BUT ALL TO NO AVAIL, I HAVE TRIED THIS WITH MTN, GLO, AND ZAIN, I GOT THEIR STTINGS AND TRYING TO SAVE THE SEETINGS TO MY PHONE IT WILL NOT SAVE.

IT DISPLAYS THIS ERROE MESSAGE "ONLY 32 SETS ALLOWED, SETTINGS DISCARDED" WHEN EVER I TRY TO SAVE THE SETTINGS I RECEIVE, SO I DON'T KNOW IF THERE IS ANYWAY U CAN HELP ME OUT.

I HAVE EVEN TRIED MANUALLY BUT IT WILL NOT.

SAMUEL
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by thomp4pal(m): 3:00pm On Jan 23, 2009
Ajuwon:

HI,

PLEASE I HAVE A NOKIA 6085 PHONE, I HAVE TRIED ACTIVATING THE WAP/GPRS SETTING BUT ALL TO NO AVAIL, I HAVE TRIED THIS WITH MTN, GLO, AND ZAIN, I GOT THEIR STTINGS AND TRYING TO SAVE THE SEETINGS TO MY PHONE IT WILL NOT SAVE.

IT DISPLAYS THIS ERROE MESSAGE "ONLY 32 SETS ALLOWED, SETTINGS DISCARDED" WHEN EVER I TRY TO SAVE THE SETTINGS I RECEIVE, SO I DON'T KNOW IF THERE IS ANYWAY U CAN HELP ME OUT.

SAMUEL

U have to delete other web settings already installed on the phone,then reset phone to factory defaults, Problem will be fixed, wink
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by thomp4pal(m): 3:03pm On Jan 23, 2009
@ ahmmstar,
this is nt an FBT thread, Please post Ur stuffs there, smiley
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Don4life: 10:34pm On Jan 23, 2009
@All Phone Engineers
I'm looking for a phone to buy that has all these things below
Playing Music(Mp3 Player)
It is 3g enable and So much More Feautes Help
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tallnaijaf: 6:43am On Jan 24, 2009
Afribiz:

Hi ENGINEERS,
I JUST GAT A FAIRLY USED VODAFONE , AND IT HAS TO BE UNLOCKED. I NEED A VERY GOOD ENGINEER TO DO THE UNLOCKING, AS I DON'T WANT IT TO BE TAMPERED WITH. IF YOU'RE GOOD WITH UNLOCKING PHONES, PLS LET ME KNOW WHERE YOUR SHOP/OFFICE IS LOCATED. THANKS.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Dude if the guy is gonna fix the fone, it gotta be tampered with. grin grin grin grin
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Ajuwon(m): 3:36pm On Jan 24, 2009
THANKS ALOT FOR YOUR REPLY.

I HAVE TRIED CHECKED BUT COULD NOT FIND ANY OTHER SETTINGS INSTALLED, ALL IT TELLS ME IS "NO SETTINGS FOUND, CONTACT YOUR SERVICE PROVIDER"

I CHECKED FOR DEFAULT CONFIGURATION SETTINGS AND IT IS EMPTY.

I EVEN TRIED THE "PERSONAL CONFIGURATION SETTINGS/ADD NEW BUT IT TELLS ME "CANNOT ADD NEW ACCOUNT. MEMORY FULL" BUT I DON'T KNOW WHICH MEMORY ITS REFERRING TO BECAUSE I HAVE ENOUGH MEMOY ON THE PHONE AND EVEN ON MEMORY CARD.

PLEASE HELP ME OUT.

osa4live2002@yahoo.co.uk
08027327283/08038454143

samuel

U have to delete other web settings already installed on the phone,then reset phone to factory defaults, Problem will be fixed, Wink

HI,

SAMUEL
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by thomp4pal(m): 3:52pm On Jan 24, 2009
@ ajuwon
Then U must visit the nearest technician,u have to flash phone, that will solve ur problem, i fixed many with flashing and they worked good, goodluck,
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by sholasho(m): 3:31pm On Jan 26, 2009
Hello Bro,
I just hope someone is able to help me out with this problem.
My Sony Ericsson K850i gives this specific problem;
Whenever i dail a number that is not saved on the phone contact or sim contact it will hand for a long time before it retrieve itself back even if i had want to flash(giving a miss call) it end up exhausting my money.
Please i hope someone would be able to help me out with this. I will appreciate response asap or to my email any which way please. Email is shobo_shola@yahoo.com.
Thanks to you All.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by iheanyi4u(m): 1:46pm On Jan 27, 2009
Greatest engineers I hail una. Guys abeg I use a 5700 and would like to update the firmware of the phone. Please anyone who can help with the update file or a link should please paste it here or email me iheanyiokere@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (135)

Short Codes To Check Your Mobile Numbers For Mtn,etisalat,glo And Airtel. / How To Download Youtube Video To Mobile Phone / Airtel Has Introduced N100 For 1GB Weekend Data Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.