Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,180 members, 7,890,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:46 AM

Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. - Phones (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (143958 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Phone Engineers Pls Help On Bb Curve 8520 Software Upgrade Issues / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (135) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Spida(m): 11:54am On Dec 12, 2008
cheesy@drag i no know say my phone dey jail.what is the crime make i see if i go begin now dey find lawyer wey go represent am.and lastly how much is the bail.thats true i hope you did not torture it cos i'll press charges.and thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 1:06pm On Dec 12, 2008
Spida, the crime committed is as follows. . . .

giving a phone with full-time craze to a nairaland tech grin grin

infecting of a nairaland tech with craze via the infected phone grin cheesy

an officer of the law tried communicating the charges to you bt u diverted ur no. to voicemail!!!

GUILTY OR NOT GUILTY
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Spida(m): 1:16pm On Dec 12, 2008
cool@drag not guilty.was charging my phone.that reminds me there's a 2600 that i've but does not charge directly.i guess you can work no it.i've tried many places and was adviced 2 use it like that that it cant be worked on.reply me via my mail.thanks once again.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 3:23pm On Dec 12, 2008
Spida, 2600classic? or 2600 old. . . Whicheva it is, hit me wit it wink
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by samtek(m): 6:59pm On Dec 13, 2008
@ all d engineers i hail una u guys are doing a nice job here. Please do any 1 know where i can download avi format player for my nokia 6680 and any good antivirus that actually works with the phone. Thanks all
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by lancevader(m): 8:45pm On Dec 13, 2008
Hm
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dove24u(m): 9:09pm On Dec 13, 2008
Hi,Pls help how can I get Nokia E60i(Blackberry) screen.
If you knowthe cost and also ,Pls reply.Tanx
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by stancozy(m): 3:38pm On Dec 14, 2008
Contact Hayprof!
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by initialize(m): 7:59pm On Dec 14, 2008
@tech
How can i destroy ma phone? Lol
My N95 camera click button is broken. Pls help me with the solution as i just dey look the camera for face.
@drag
Update me of your progress with the N73 if you don't mind, i'll like to know or see how the transformation is progressing. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by fdigital(m): 10:29pm On Dec 14, 2008
Spida:

@fdigital grin grin shocked my motorola c116 camera flash also stopped working any solution.I hear say you fit help me.
emm solution de. .just go to any nearby lagoon throw the phone inside then two day time go back and pick it. u will see it will return back to normal and u will even have a free airtime of #150 . . .make sure u try it cool
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Tumm(m): 8:31am On Dec 15, 2008
Contact
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Tumm(m): 8:47am On Dec 15, 2008
Contact
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by sunboy(m): 9:22am On Dec 15, 2008
@fdigit na for where u learn phone repairing ? U're a genius cheesy
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by sunboy(m): 9:24am On Dec 15, 2008
;d
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 11:01am On Dec 15, 2008
samtek, post ur problem or need in just2nice's s60v1&2 thread smiley

dove24u., do u have a problem with ur screen?? is it broken?? undecided

initialize, define ''broken'' undecided

as par d n73, I've not been chanced to pick it up from prof. . . I'm gona try pik it up this week & u bet I'd let u knw when I'm thru cheesy tongue

Spida, I installd dat xplore on ur phone. . . I just back-dated d phone & d certificate xpiry issue went out d window grin grin
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tjosh(m): 12:06pm On Dec 15, 2008
@drag. Pls do u knw much abt repairing a S.E phone?Pls.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by fdigital(m): 2:26pm On Dec 15, 2008
sunboy:

@fdigit na for where u learn phone repairing ? U're a genius cheesy
i went to the institution of phone survey and management so i reapair phone by surveying.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by luxiry(m): 2:46pm On Dec 15, 2008
hello i have the link to new mtn gprs seting i tried posting it but it not showing if you need the link I'm on yahoo messanger luxiry_blaze@yahoo.com
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by initialize(m): 7:07am On Dec 16, 2008
@drag

I think the camera click button is solder to the main panel, but now it's separated from the panel and whenever I click on the camera button it's not effective anymore.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 7:55am On Dec 16, 2008
tjosh, u got a problem wit a S.E phone? Post it! as long as its an electronic device & also a gsm phone regardless of the brand, I'm game cheesy

initialize, whats wit u & broken switches uh? Na only u dey break swith tongue . . .if u got a soldering iron with a small tip, then rip d phone & re-solder the switch if its stil useable else u'd hav to get a new switch & u got to be careful while ripping & fixing else u'd put other things in trouble
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by initialize(m): 8:07am On Dec 16, 2008
ok Boss, I'll see what I can do. but I don't have any switch problem o, it's just the consequence of browsing free, lol. At times I place my phone by the window for proper 3G reception, if wind blows while i'm away, the phone falls and I'll have to repack it. that's why
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 8:37am On Dec 16, 2008
Hang ur phone ontop window? Mehn! cheesy Just gv me ur add make I come visit dat window grin
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by initialize(m): 10:47am On Dec 16, 2008
If you want to visit the window it's so easy: the window has better 3.5G reception than any part of the building. The window address is @ 160-180kb/s avenue, 3.5G bus stop. Apt. N95, mtn, Lagos, Nigeria.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by stancozy(m): 1:55pm On Dec 16, 2008
tsup dudes? Any time you encounter problem with your phones, just do a 1yr dry fasting, all the ic[s] , switches, and nuns and cranuns would be health grin,
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by samtek(m): 3:48pm On Dec 16, 2008
@dragnet thank you i would try there. do you fix laptop too? There is toshiba satellite my friend but not up to six months. As i was using it one day d tin just went off and would nt come on when it was taken for repair dey said power processor can't remember which is bad and would need replacement but dey cant get any type dat fit it. Do you think you can fix that? One luv @ all
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by denobleman(m): 5:22pm On Dec 16, 2008
Hello quys,

My Nokia 3110c phone which has been working well as both my digital photo and video recently developed a problem

Whenever I take a snap.I can a unable to save file message.Recording video is simply out of the question here 'cos the command Record does not respond.

This problem is occuring when I set storage destination to the 1gb memory card that I have on the phone.I have deleted lots files thinking the memory card is filled and yet the problem persists.

The surprising thing however is that if I set the storage destination to any part of the phone memory.It works fine but limitation are that the images cannot be accessed on PC(my PC can access the memory card as drive F using a USB cable),the video only records for 15 seconds and that really bad.

Urgent help is needed
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dove24u(m): 8:25pm On Dec 16, 2008
dragnet:

samtek, post ur problem or need in just2nice's s60v1&2 thread smiley

dove24u., do u have a problem with ur screen?? is it broken?? undecided

initialize, define ''broken'' undecided

as par d n73, I've not been chanced to pick it up from prof. . . I'm gona try pik it up this week & u bet I'd let u knw when I'm through cheesy tongue

Spida, I installd that xplore on ur phone. . . I just back-dated d phone & d certificate xpiry issue went out d window grin grin
yes,the screen is broken.How do I get another one?Pls, somebody help
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 9:32pm On Dec 16, 2008
init, culdnt find dat add on google map undecided
. .stan, after dat, ur f0ne wuld fast 4 ur recovery grin

samtek, Nope aint got time for dat. . .bt in as much as its d exact component dats needed, u got no choice bt to wait bro smiley except improvisatn culd work undecided

denobleman, if u got access to fast & reliable internet, go to www.nokia.com & do a firmware update or simply giv to d nearest tech to flash wt d latest firmware smiley

. .dove24u, u got between N9,000 & N9,500 for a new screen+fixing?? undecided
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by initialize(m): 1:44am On Dec 17, 2008
@drag
Call customer care on 180 for location search
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dove24u(m): 11:09pm On Dec 17, 2008
. .dove24u, u got between N9,000 & N9,500 for a new screen+fixing?? undecided

[quote][/quote]
Tanx @dragnet,How would I get it ? Is it in computer village or, ? Pls,I need to know
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 8:45am On Dec 18, 2008
dove24u, if u can fix it, I can point out where u'd get it bt if u can't fix it & u have lil or no experience abt it, then lets discuss wink
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 8:52am On Dec 18, 2008
Spida's 3250 has been fixed, he has bailed it & they now live happily ever after cool

initialize, N73 in action cheesy . . I pickd it up 4rm prof yesterday . . .u need to tel me something abt it

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (135)

Short Codes To Check Your Mobile Numbers For Mtn,etisalat,glo And Airtel. / How To Download Youtube Video To Mobile Phone / Airtel Has Introduced N100 For 1GB Weekend Data Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.