Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,986 members, 7,942,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 11:57 AM

Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. - Phones (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (144882 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Phone Engineers Pls Help On Bb Curve 8520 Software Upgrade Issues / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (135) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by fdigital(m): 12:46pm On Mar 19, 2009
This two guys u are here again with . . . .
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by talk2medo(m): 3:10pm On Mar 19, 2009
Then don come before? grin grin
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by mikoa: 7:01am On Mar 20, 2009
Please i successfully installed a game in the ngage. But when i want to play it. It does not open. I think it is the ram of the phone. And they said that the ram of my e50 is 35mb but any time i restart the phone the ram is 15mb please what can i do to increase my ram to the initial value,
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by mikoa: 7:14am On Mar 20, 2009
Please i successfully installed a game in the ngage. But when i want to play it. It does not open. I think it is the ram of the phone. And they said that the ram of my e50 is 35mb but any time i restart the phone the ram is 15mb please what can i do to increase my ram to the initial value,
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by mikoa: 7:22am On Mar 20, 2009
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Donseaun(m): 5:34pm On Mar 20, 2009
U buy anoda fone ni ke.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by KulSeun(f): 7:27pm On Mar 20, 2009
I hail o,please i need your help on the following
1* please for about 3 months now i didnt use my security code for my phone,when i want to use it,it says code error,to aviod big problem i quickly get the MASTER CODE,but it still tell me code error wat should i do. ,

2*for my wallet i av the same problem password problem,i cant open my wallet.Plz help me.Am using Nokia 6600
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by KulSeun(f): 7:29pm On Mar 20, 2009
1* please for about 3 months now i didnt use my security code for my phone,when i want to use it,it says code error,to aviod big problem i quickly get the MASTER CODE,but it still tell me code error wat should i do. ,

2*for my wallet i av the same problem password problem,i cant open my wallet.Plz help me.Am using Nokia 6600
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by KulSeun(f): 7:32pm On Mar 20, 2009

Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Donseaun(m): 9:56pm On Mar 20, 2009
E be lyk say sisqology stil get dat wallet reset code,u can ask him, Bt y nt back up ur file and format d fone.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by KulSeun(f): 11:13pm On Mar 20, 2009
Plz am a kinda new here who is sisqology? Maybe u help me do dat of asking him plz.Am sori i av formatted the fone many times,but which code should i used after formating?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Donseaun(m): 10:12am On Mar 21, 2009
Power on d fone and hold down d send button,3 and star b4 d welcome sound.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by idyday(m): 10:23am On Mar 21, 2009
Pls i need help!pls how do i download using opera mini mod2.06?i hv been browsing free but i hv to use d phone browser 2 download,dat costly.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Donseaun(m): 10:25am On Mar 21, 2009
Ah!
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by idyday(m): 10:34am On Mar 21, 2009
@donseaun,pls do u know how 2 download with opera 2.06.also pls my mobile is N95,it came with WLAN,Pls do u hv any idea how 2 connect 2 internet using d wlan access point.just help pls
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Kaybaba5(m): 1:15pm On Mar 21, 2009
na wah oh, av been trying to download all to no avail pls help me
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by KulSeun(f): 6:38pm On Mar 21, 2009
@donseaun,i can formatt .I mean u should me to contact sisqology 4 the wallet code.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by hayprof(m): 3:47pm On Mar 22, 2009
@drag, so inf"o kept my card for himself ? lipsrsealed
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 4:39pm On Mar 22, 2009
prof, call 911
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by thomp4pal(m): 4:53pm On Mar 22, 2009
Dragnet sup. . . lets talk on YIM please wink
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Donseaun(m): 5:13pm On Mar 22, 2009
Hehehe, Infodrag
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 5:31pm On Mar 22, 2009
th0mp, I'm there . . .

. .
Donseaun, u d0n start. . .hw tingz?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Donseaun(m): 9:40pm On Mar 22, 2009
@dragy
Been kewl jawe, Mk i even mail u nw.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tjosh(m): 11:03pm On Mar 22, 2009
Wt r u guys saying self? Tswh!
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Falciparum(m): 3:41pm On Mar 23, 2009
Hi
Well i have an aunt whose got some issues with her Nokia 3500C it dont snap any more when you do it says Camera on Standby, cant send or recieve via bluetooth. checked the memory card and it seems to be perfect, any ideabefore i format the phone?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Fadajasi(m): 7:18pm On Mar 23, 2009
@tjosh,i wonder o
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Donseaun(m): 9:09pm On Mar 23, 2009
Khni?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Fadajasi(m): 10:15pm On Mar 23, 2009
@donseaun, pls post correctly
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by sisqology(m): 10:58pm On Mar 23, 2009
KulSeun:

@donseaun,i can formatt .I mean u should me to contact sisqology 4 the wallet code.

wallet code: On your phone normal display, dial *7370925538, cant really remember sha, matbe its *# bla bla bla, it will ask u " reset wallet code??" on some phones and it will tell u "type new code" on some
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tjosh(m): 9:00am On Mar 24, 2009
[red]@kulseun . Av u goten ur phone code? If not hola bk. Av gt an app dt can provide ur code at start up wen u restart ur phone[/red]
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tjosh(m): 9:04am On Mar 24, 2009
[red]@kulseun . Av u goten ur phone code? If not hola bk. Av gt an app dt can provide ur code at start up wen u restart ur phone[/red]
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tjosh(m): 9:04am On Mar 24, 2009

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (135)

Short Codes To Check Your Mobile Numbers For Mtn,etisalat,glo And Airtel. / How To Download Youtube Video To Mobile Phone / Airtel Has Introduced N100 For 1GB Weekend Data Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.