Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,155 members, 7,907,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 02:16 AM

Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. - Phones (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (144300 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Phone Engineers Pls Help On Bb Curve 8520 Software Upgrade Issues / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (135) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by KulSeun(f): 3:34pm On Mar 24, 2009
Tjosh i avnt,plz help me with the aapplication,, @sisqology that didnt work u shuld maybe check 4 the real code then post,i really appreclate u guys tanx.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tjosh(m): 9:37pm On Mar 24, 2009
@kulseun. Here is d link.NOKIA UNLOCK download and install it on ur phone. .Aftr instalation restart ur pc n be observative. It display ur present unlock code and tells u how to go about changing it to get a new code. Pls hit me bk and tel me ur story aftr instalation. .
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Jwhizzy(m): 11:13pm On Mar 25, 2009
Please nairaland phone engineers.i nid help upgradin my n95 to d new firmware but i nid 2 do it offline cos d connection is slow.pls who can help?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 5:33am On Mar 26, 2009
where are u located??
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by sisqology(m): 11:05am On Mar 26, 2009
Abakaliki
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by donjon: 11:36am On Mar 26, 2009
My fone cant download 4rm sharemobile.ro, at d moment i click d dwnload link, it will switch off.
Any solutions?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by sisqology(m): 4:36pm On Mar 26, 2009
Throw it away,
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by fsudoka: 6:19pm On Mar 26, 2009
hello bros,plz assist me on my fone prob, my fone use to go off and on b y its sefl.though is china fone.so wot do u tink i can do?or how do i locctAE U/08032877537 fs
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by sisqology(m): 9:10pm On Mar 26, 2009
who this one dey talk to
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Jwhizzy(m): 12:08am On Mar 27, 2009
Please cn any1 post d offline firmware for nokia n95 here.thanks in advance.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by alliyse(m): 1:05am On Mar 27, 2009
Hello evry1,

is it possible to hv a wifi-spot on my Nokia6270. although, it did nt installed in it. can i hv it? help me pls. pls,email me:alliyse@yahoo.com.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by alliyse(m): 1:08am On Mar 27, 2009
i mean it did nt came with it.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by alliyse(m): 1:34am On Mar 27, 2009
pls help
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tjosh(m): 4:30am On Mar 27, 2009
@kulseun. Av you tried it,?@donjohn. Sum nokia fones cnt download 4rm sharemobile. It switches off especialy nokia 3110c
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Pelumiv(m): 9:05am On Mar 27, 2009
@ fsudoka,try reset d fone 2 factory settings n let c wat happen.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Fadajasi(m): 9:35am On Mar 27, 2009
Hehe, this guy wan install wifi-spot ni sha
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 12:12pm On Mar 27, 2009
Alliyse, NO u cant. . .

. .
Jwhizzy, type 'N95 offline upgrade' in nairaland search. . .then u'd see a thread by dual core, what u need is in there
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by donjon: 4:23pm On Mar 27, 2009
So no solution!
If you offer to buy a new phone for me, i will gladly throw it away. @sisquology
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by KulSeun(f): 4:36pm On Mar 27, 2009
@tjosh tanx man i avnt ,wil it stil work if i download it wit another phone the send it via bluetooth to ma fone?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tjosh(m): 5:44pm On Mar 27, 2009
@koolseun no it wont work that way. you must install it on the fone and it will regenerate your code after restating it
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Tumm(m): 6:28pm On Mar 27, 2009
Pls i nid y'all advice on dis. Weneva i insert a kingston mem card in my n73, its malfunctions. I usually get disc error mesage most of d times. Even dose dat dont show d mesage at d moment later shows. Is it dat kingston ming sd card r bad or its my fones fault. I am confused. Pls tell me wat 2 do
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by KulSeun(f): 6:46pm On Mar 27, 2009
U mean it wont work thru bluetooth okay let try n download it den com back later
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by KulSeun(f): 7:09pm On Mar 27, 2009
I wil advice u,that m.Card is nt compatable the fone@tumm
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by KulSeun(f): 7:10pm On Mar 27, 2009
@tjosh U mean it wont work thru bluetooth okay let try n download it den com back later
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by KulSeun(f): 7:12pm On Mar 27, 2009
@tjosh U mean it wont work thru bluetooth okay let try n download it den com back later
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by samuelk(m): 8:27pm On Mar 27, 2009
funny thing,i inserted two new mtn lines into my phone and it was giving me sim rejected error,when i inserted the new mtn sim cards into another phone,it worked perfectly and my zain sim works well on the said phone.drag any clue?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 9:39pm On Mar 27, 2009
There's a question mark on Your phone's sim voltage grin . . It might correct itself wit time or also get worse
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by cuitjeezy(f): 10:19pm On Mar 27, 2009
Ok, i hav a problm wit my fone, i use N90 nokia nd my fone has gone blank, wen u put it on, it cnt cum on, its nt d battery problem , dunno if i can change d screen, wha can i do, please wuld rili apreciate if i culd get a riply undecided cry cry cry
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Tumm(m): 11:56pm On Mar 27, 2009
Anyone willing to sell 2gb mini sd card shud pls let me know,of coure it shud nt be kingston.
I stay in benin. My y!m is raytilldate@yahoo.com. 08038626904, patiently waiting
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Pelumiv(m): 12:36pm On Mar 28, 2009
@ cuit-jezzy,is d fone nt powerin on or d screen is black.if d screen is black its possible 2 change it.@ drang,plz i need a favour 4rm u.can u plz giv ur fone number?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by fsudoka: 4:18pm On Mar 28, 2009
sisgology or wot did u call urself,?u ar vry stupid.ur kind is not needed on nairaland.dnt u no wot we ar here 4?we ar all here to assist one anoda,i dnt no why u have kept on interfering to matters dats ar not urs,dat u no notyn abt.u ar notyn but a block head,so alow dos who ar will to help to do so and stop blushing ok? u beter b warnd,if i post nxt tym and u interfer to it,den u have goten my troubl;e where eva u mayb.be warnd.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Fadajasi(m): 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2009
Thats fair enough

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (135)

Short Codes To Check Your Mobile Numbers For Mtn,etisalat,glo And Airtel. / How To Download Youtube Video To Mobile Phone / Airtel Has Introduced N100 For 1GB Weekend Data Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.