Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,652 members, 7,972,426 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 10:53 AM

Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. - Phones (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (145221 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Phone Engineers Pls Help On Bb Curve 8520 Software Upgrade Issues / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (135) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by puskin: 7:11pm On Jan 16, 2010
twinskenny:

please I need original flex for my Sony Ericsson w910i

Go to c.v
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by twinskenny(m): 7:44pm On Jan 16, 2010
okay thanks
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 10:16pm On Jan 16, 2010
puskin:

Yes. . . . . im back from my unfair ban.
So letz get things smoking up in here.

Sorry I culdnt c0me pik yu at d prison gate
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 16, 2010
Does anyone have idea on nokia e71x.i just got one from abroad but its very different from the normal e71 and its giving me serious problem, it does not display 3G signal and i dont know how to configure it for live streaming.in fact,the phone needed to be nigerialized.i need help please.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by wareRabbit: 11:32am On Jan 17, 2010
Hi there smiley
I have just brought a 2nd hand phone
it is a china make called 720 Mecool
everything goes but i cant seem to get the phone to function as a web cam sad
Ive searched and searched but cant find any drivers to make it work sad
I also havent been able to find a phone suite either.

Can you help plz ?

thanks in advance
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by puskin: 12:22pm On Jan 17, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Does anyone have idea on nokia e71x.i just got one from abroad but its very different from the normal e71 and its giving me serious problem, it does not display 3G signal and i dont know how to configure it for live streaming.in fact,the phone needed to be nigerialized.i need help please.

R U sure it ain't E71 Pro.
Just saying. . . .

dragnet:

Sorry I culdnt c0me pik yu at d prison gate

mMm. . . and I was waiting for U for hours on end. angry cheesy
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by puskin: 12:26pm On Jan 17, 2010
wareRabbit:

Hi there smiley
it is a china make called 720 Mecool

Can you help plz ?

thanks in advance

Uv answered ur own problem. Accept it and live wit it.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 12:46pm On Jan 17, 2010
franko!:

Hey guys, i just got an alcatel phone, branded as t-mobile E100 from the UK. Problem is, it needs to be unlocked. But, i dont know what the brand of Alcatel it is. Any ideas?
You in Lag ?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 12:48pm On Jan 17, 2010
Fm007:

N73 keypad board wil cost how much at dragnet
Between N1000 - N1,500
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 1:01pm On Jan 17, 2010
twinskenny:

please I need original flex for my Sony Ericsson w910i
There's nothing like original, what u wuld get is replacement flex but its good enough. . .can u fix it ?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 1:05pm On Jan 17, 2010
~Bluetooth:

I think thats d e71 clone. . .chinko
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 1:10pm On Jan 17, 2010
wareRabbit:

Hi there smiley
it is a china make called  720 Mecool

Can you help plz ?

thanks in advance

Here's d pc suite

http://sharemobile.ro/share/Seeker_/ChinaPhoneSuite.rar
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 1:17pm On Jan 17, 2010
puskin:

mMm. . . and I was waiting for U for hours on end. angry cheesy
Had to tidy up tingz out here grin
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Djdamian(m): 2:11pm On Jan 17, 2010
How and where can i update nokia 6120c firmware?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 4:46pm On Jan 17, 2010
~Bluetooth:

just confirmed. . . .d E71x is a Nokia E71 phone made for/by AT&T . . .u might not be able to use the 3G function here due to the difference in the 3G frequency of the US from that of ours.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 4:50pm On Jan 17, 2010
Djdamian:

How and where can i update nokia 6120c firmware?
nokia care
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by knotty(m): 6:51pm On Jan 17, 2010
i travelled and left behind my nokia N91 charger.
cos i cannot work without my phone, i decided to use a Universal charger ro power the battery. it worked initially or so i thot until i noticed the phones discharges almost as soon as you charge.
i bought a charges but the phone wouldn`t budge.
i bought another battery, it still will not come.
i got my original Nokia charger yet, it will not work.

is there anyway out pls??
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by knotty(m): 6:54pm On Jan 17, 2010
sorry. Nokia N97
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 7:27pm On Jan 17, 2010
knotty:

i travelled and left behind my nokia N91 charger.
cos i cannot work without my phone, i decided to use a Universal charger ro power the battery. it worked initially or so i thot until i noticed the phones discharges almost as soon as you charge.
i bought a charges but the phone wouldn`t budge.
i bought another battery, it still will not come.
i got my original Nokia charger yet, it will not work.

is there anyway out pls??

Thats quite early for a N97, mMm. . .thats weird, is it still within warranty ?
can I have a look ??
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 17, 2010
Dragnet
i think the phone is superb but if it doesnt work 3G in nigeria,what do you think i can do.someone suggested hacking it but do you think that is a good idea.though since it was given to me free i just want to turn it around and make the best use of it,please help
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by knotty(m): 7:34pm On Jan 18, 2010
@dragnet

yeah. it is under warranty and that is why i am waiting to return it to the seller. i understand that if the phone is opened by any roadside repairer, the warranty becomes invalid.
but i am hurting without the phone now.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by franko2: 7:35pm On Jan 18, 2010
Quote from: franko! on January 15, 2010, 08:22 PM
@
Hey guys, i just got an alcatel phone, branded as t-mobile E100 from the UK. Problem is, it needs to be unlocked. But, i dont know what the brand of Alcatel it is. Any ideas?

dragnet:

You in Lag ?

Now in PH, any hope? Pls talk to me, i cud make it available in Lag but, i already gave it to a friend, it was a present anyways
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 6:43am On Jan 19, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Dragnet
i think the phone is superb but if it doesnt work 3G in nigeria,what do you think i can do.someone suggested hacking it but do you think that is a good idea.though since it was given to me free i just want to turn it around and make the best use of it,please help
hold let me confirm the hardware specs. . .if its favourable, we culd debrand it & then its all ur's
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 6:49am On Jan 19, 2010
knotty:

@dragnet

yeah. it is under warranty and that is why i am waiting to return it to the seller. i understand that if the phone is opened by any roadside repairer, the warranty becomes invalid.
but i am hurting without the phone now.
not just roadside repairer but
By any technician, see as u use roadside spoil d ting nw. . . I knw 'roadside' repairerz that are better than those 'inside office' repairerz. . No fall our hand o. . .lol
. . . Yeah get it back n probably demand a replacement. . .the earlier d better
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 6:50am On Jan 19, 2010
Franko, if you can get it here, I culd help u with it
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by laithanman: 8:37am On Jan 19, 2010
Pls all gurus in da house my n73 bluetooth doesnt come up again each time i tried puttin it on it gives this message "unable to perform bluetooth operation"
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Genuflect(m): 8:47am On Jan 19, 2010
Dragnet, wetin be your ym? I wan follow you yearn something
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by unlimited2(m): 9:00am On Jan 19, 2010
Can anybody pls help me with the amount of a sony ericsson P1i screen
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by detopshot(m): 12:50pm On Jan 19, 2010
Pls is there any gprs settings for NOKIA E71? if yes, how can i get it? thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tobidaflava(m): 12:53pm On Jan 19, 2010
Would have helped you but I'm not use to E-series
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by franko2: 1:53pm On Jan 19, 2010
dragnet:

Franko, if you can get it here, I culd help u with it

Thanx dragnet! I assume you mean get it to u in lagos, abi? where in lag?

i can do so end next week, and i go bring my old 6630, needs the whole software wiped out methinks, i like d phone and wan still use, even sa i get other newer ones, how embarassing! grin
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by laithanman: 2:48pm On Jan 19, 2010
Engineers in d house. Any solution 2 my n73 bluetooth problem. It gives a message "unable to perform bluetooth operation"

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (135)

How To Download Youtube Video To Mobile Phone / Short Codes To Check Your Mobile Numbers For Mtn,etisalat,glo And Airtel. / Airtel BIS Now #1,000/month + Solution To Make Your #1,500 BBC Work On Pc/phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.