Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,901 members, 7,945,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 09:02 AM

Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. - Phones (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (144934 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Phone Engineers Pls Help On Bb Curve 8520 Software Upgrade Issues / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (135) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by comput3r: 5:44pm On Jan 24, 2010
@akere,memory card
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 7:08pm On Jan 24, 2010
my nokia n95 8g phone memory is 34mb.whild the external memory is 3gb.But anytime i want to instal ngage of 2.7mb.My phone complain iS:FILE MANAGER:low memory,not enough memory to instal software.Help o
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tjosh(m): 2:34am On Jan 25, 2010
dragnet:

What ph0ne ? & I presume u mean carcass or chasis or skeleton not cracker
I use Nokia N81 , yes i mean carcass, i need to change my case, please whats the diff betwen carcass or chasis or skeleton ? i need it badly
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by rowenagold(f): 9:15pm On Jan 25, 2010
not looking for help, jst reading thru dis posts, and i've been greatly informed. at least i know where to find info when i get into phone trouble. i use a nokia E63, do i need antivirus on it? and what are danger signs to look out for. @dragnet, i duff my hat 4u o. wink
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by engrhamid(m): 3:28am On Jan 26, 2010
rowenagold:

not looking for help, jst reading thru dis posts, and i've been greatly informed. at least i know where to find info when i get into phone trouble. i use a nokia E63, do i need antivirus on it? and what are danger signs to look out for. @dragnet, i duff my hat 4u o. wink
u need an antivirus
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tjosh(m): 10:28am On Jan 26, 2010
i need an antivirus too please, who can helpme out with that? i use nokia n81
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 3:24pm On Jan 26, 2010
Akerekoroabijawara:

my nokia n95 8g phone memory is 34mb.whild the external memory is 3gb.But anytime i want to instal ngage of 2.7mb.My phone complain iS:FILE MANAGER:low memory,not enough memory to instal software.Help o
what procedure are using to install the game? . .is it via d ngage installer ?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 3:29pm On Jan 26, 2010
rowenagold:

not looking for help, jst reading thru dis posts, and i've been greatly informed. at least i know where to find info when i get  into phone trouble. i use a nokia E63, do i need antivirus on it? and   what are danger signs to look out for. @dragnet,  i duff my hat 4u o. wink

**taking a bow** grin lol. . .thanks

If u are the type that switches/swaps memory card or recieves content from other phones., or download from the internet without caution, then u need an anti-virus
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 3:35pm On Jan 26, 2010
tjosh:

i need an antivirus too please,  who can helpme out with that? i use nokia n81

Check the S60v3 thread

. . .as for the carcass, check it at CV
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by degamonn: 3:48pm On Jan 26, 2010
Please, does any Engineer in the house know any thing about Anabelmobile Phone? I have this Anabelmobile ps 100, all at a point,the Phone could not receive network any more. All effort to put the phone on I keep seeing phone off. What could be responsible for this probem? Engineers in the house, please, help.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by sambass(m): 7:36pm On Jan 26, 2010
@all pls help me my phone is n82 since last week the battry dont use to stay long. I bought new battry and still doing the same thing what do i do.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 8:39pm On Jan 26, 2010
@dragnet.I try to install the ngage game like other softwares.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by donjon: 8:57pm On Jan 26, 2010
@ last posta,

o boy! Dat ur name dey scatter ground 4 hia, mehn!
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 9:03pm On Jan 26, 2010
@sambass.Are u sure u are using original battery.Go to nokia care center 4 follow come battery 4 ur N82.Use it n give us feel back.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 9:18pm On Jan 26, 2010
@donjon.Dont mind me, i wan break record as the user with longest user name in nairaland.Abi anyone get user name that pass mine make he/she show face. grin
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by puskin: 12:12am On Jan 27, 2010
mMm. . .fone prblms r b-coming more complicated.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by softy(m): 2:35am On Jan 27, 2010
Hello engineers,pls help me solve dis heartbreaking problem on my Nokia N70.whenever i put it on,it switches itself off after 3minutes.i changed d battery to original one,i flashed it in ikeja,i hard reset it,i even took it to nokia service centre(CSL) at former phillip building in Ojota,lagos yesterday, ,NO RESULT! but i believe in my heart that it can be repaired.pls help me,pls d guru! Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by puskin: 4:18am On Jan 27, 2010
^ U did all these nd it stil ain't working.
K. If drag. luks @it nd it stil ain't working, then it can only mean one thing. . .itz time 2let go.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tjosh(m): 5:39am On Jan 27, 2010
[red]Where is CV@ Dragnet, email me your #? please, tjosh01@yahoo.co.uk thanks , [/red]
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tobidaflava(m): 7:07am On Jan 27, 2010
CV is somewhere @Ikeja.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 8:11am On Jan 27, 2010
Akerekoroabijawara:

@dragnet.I try to install the ngage game like other softwares.
nah. . .thats not how to install them. . .u have to copy d ngage file to an ngage folder in d file manager using a file xplorer e.g lcg x-plore. . .Thereafter u'd open ur ngage client then d copied game wuld appear in there, then u can install
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 8:15am On Jan 27, 2010
sambass:

@all pls help me my phone is n82 since last week the battry dont use to stay long. I bought new battry and still doing the same thing what do i do.
does the phone get hot/warm ? If not, get an original battery
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 8:18am On Jan 27, 2010
degamonn:

Please, does any Engineer in the house know any thing about Anabelmobile Phone? I have this Anabelmobile ps 100, all at a point,the Phone could not receive network any more. All effort to put the phone on I keep seeing phone off. What could be responsible for this probem? Engineers in the house, please, help.
take it to Gaoxinqi at Ikeja. .
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 8:20am On Jan 27, 2010
puskin:

mMm. . .fone prblms r b-coming more complicated.
na so we see am o0 ma broda
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 8:23am On Jan 27, 2010
softy:

Hello engineers,pls help me solve dis heartbreaking problem on my Nokia N70.whenever i put it on,it switches itself off after 3minutes.i changed d battery to original one,i flashed it in ikeja,i hard reset it,i even took it to nokia service centre(CSL) at former phillip building in Ojota,lagos yesterday, ,NO RESULT! but i believe in my heart that it can be repaired.pls help me,pls d guru! Thanks
can I have a look ?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 8:25am On Jan 27, 2010
puskin:

^ U did all these nd it stil ain't working.
K. If drag. luks @it nd it stil ain't working, then it can only mean one thing. . .itz time 2let go.

a.k.a. compulsory retirement grin
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 8:29am On Jan 27, 2010
tjosh:

[red]Where is CV@ Dragnet,  email me your #? please,  tjosh01@yahoo.co.uk thanks , [/red]
CV = computer village. . you can get it at shops that sell parts for techs. . I culd accompany u if I'm free.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by softy(m): 8:55am On Jan 27, 2010
@dragnet,yes u can have a look,pls send me details on how to meet u. My email is adissol@yahoo.com
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tjosh(m): 11:15am On Jan 27, 2010
ok how do i reach you@dragnet
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 9:20pm On Jan 27, 2010
I mailed both of you but none replied undecided
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tjosh(m): 11:26pm On Jan 27, 2010
aite will check my email and reply you now thanks
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tjosh(m): 11:34pm On Jan 27, 2010
just replied you @dragnet

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (135)

Short Codes To Check Your Mobile Numbers For Mtn,etisalat,glo And Airtel. / How To Download Youtube Video To Mobile Phone / Airtel Has Introduced N100 For 1GB Weekend Data Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.