Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,713 members, 7,911,952 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 06:27 PM

Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. - Phones (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (144392 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Phone Engineers Pls Help On Bb Curve 8520 Software Upgrade Issues / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (135) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 8:53am On Jan 31, 2010
Teaser4:

How can i scan virus on ma phne wif bluetut hlp pls
I cant understand what u are trying to say. . .culd u pls shed more light on the condition n why u wana scan it.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 8:58am On Jan 31, 2010
tjosh:

please, i need a hard  formating code for noka e65 cos i cant remember the unlock code,
no hard format code will work without u knowing the unlock code. .but if the phone boots to standby without asking 4 unlock code n u hav a pc & the ph0ne's usb cable, I culd help u get the code
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 9:10am On Jan 31, 2010
idyday:

@dragnet,my e-mail is idolas904sure@yahoo.com.pls i will i upgrade my firmware using only my phone? Pls just send me the drakkarious link for now.thanks again for responding.i really appreciate it.
u got mail
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by olatiler(m): 10:06am On Jan 31, 2010
@ dragnet! Pls com to my rescue, my n95-3 cant switch to UMTS, there4 no 3G on my phone only EDGE&GPRS while there is 3G in my area. I leant that n95-3 belong to north americans pls help me out if there is anything i can do. meanwhile, am alredy upgrade it to V20.2.011, but it always take network off anytime i switch to UMTS display 3G but no services
@Dragnet can i hack my phone myself? because i do the upgrading myself
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 10:28am On Jan 31, 2010
olatiler:

@ dragnet! Pls com to my rescue, my n95-3 cant switch to UMTS, there4 no 3G on my phone only EDGE&GPRS while there is 3G in my area. I leant that n95-3 belong to north americans pls help me out if there is anything i can do. meanwhile, am alredy upgrade it to V20.2.011, but it always take network off anytime i switch to UMTS display 3G but no services
@Dragnet can i hack my phone myself? because i do the upgrading myself
as u've said, N95-3 uses american 3G frequency & it is hardware dependent. . . So it wont register to 3G network here cuz our 3G frequency differs from their's & there is nothing worthy u can do about it. .
Yes, u can hack ur phone urself.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by olatiler(m): 10:50am On Jan 31, 2010
@dragnet thanks man, may Gog continue to help u amen. pls tel me how to hack the phone here is my mail, olatiler@gmail.com
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 11:40am On Jan 31, 2010
olatiler:

@dragnet thanks man, may Gog continue to help u amen. pls tel me how to hack the phone here is my mail, olatiler@gmail.com
Amen. .tnx. . . . . u got mail
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tjosh(m): 1:46pm On Jan 31, 2010
[red]ok please hos do you help me do that, i mean the formatting code @dragnet[/red]
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by slim05: 2:03pm On Jan 31, 2010
My Samsung S-500i doesn't bring out network, i av tried it with all d sims and it keeps searching for reception.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 2:41pm On Jan 31, 2010
tjosh:

[red]ok please hos do you help me do that,  i mean the formatting code @dragnet[/red]
u neva answer my questions. . .check my reply n ans. . .u got pc? . .d ph0ne's usb cable ? . .can d ph0ne boot to standby menu?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Koolwilly(m): 2:44pm On Jan 31, 2010
@Olatila na where for Akure you dey??
@drag please check ur fbk inbox
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 2:46pm On Jan 31, 2010
slim05:

My Samsung S-500i doesn't bring out network, i av tried it with all d sims and it keeps searching for reception.
has it ever registered to a network before ?. . .or did something happen before it stopped?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 2:53pm On Jan 31, 2010
Koolwilly:

@Olatila na where for Akure you dey??
@drag please check your fbk inbox
ok sir !
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by olatiler(m): 2:56pm On Jan 31, 2010
@All pls help me say big tnk to dragnet, 4 his good joj by uploading me a strong software without requested 4 #400 recharge card just like many guy doo
@dragnet pls keep the fire borning
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by olatiler(m): 3:08pm On Jan 31, 2010
@koolwilly i live @ marthings str Air-ways next juncton to ilesha garage
Reach me on 08036333978
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 3:29pm On Jan 31, 2010
olatiler:

@All pls help me say big tnk to dragnet, 4 his good joj by uploading me a strong software without requested 4 #400 recharge card just like many guy doo
@dragnet pls keep the fire borning
lol. .glad I culd help. .its all gud, let me knw hw far. . .or hav u done d h@ck?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Koolwilly(m): 3:54pm On Jan 31, 2010
@olatiler i am a student of futa, i know illesha garage but dont really know that street you are talking about,
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by slim05: 4:17pm On Jan 31, 2010
I was using it with MTN and it just stopped working.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 4:34pm On Jan 31, 2010
slim05:

I was using it with MTN  and it just stopped working.
ok then. . Its a tech's job
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by slim05: 6:27pm On Jan 31, 2010
Ok, how do i go abt that? where do u suggest i go to? i live in lagos.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 7:45pm On Jan 31, 2010
slim05, where in Lagos ? If u arent in a hurry, I culd fix it bt u'd pay 4 my time cheesy
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by morningsta(m): 7:47pm On Jan 31, 2010
Help. I have this new phone Nokia 6670. message icon keeps blinking as though i have an unread message. i have looked every where in the phone and cant find any message. nobody seem to know what the issue might be.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by morningsta(m): 8:08pm On Jan 31, 2010
Dargnet, can you help me out? i live in Lagos. wont mind looking for you if you can help. smiley
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 8:35pm On Jan 31, 2010
morningsta, send a mail to dragnet5050 |at| gmail
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by morningsta(m): 8:52pm On Jan 31, 2010
will do. thanks
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 31, 2010
drag pls how much does an iphone battery cost & can u change 1?. . .
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by idyday(m): 5:53am On Feb 01, 2010
dragnet.thanks men 4 ur goodwill and kindness.lyk i told you.my n95 only install jar file this days.i could not install d drakkarinus pack u sent.pls any other option 4 me.will upgrading d firmware.Pls let me know.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tjosh(m): 6:07am On Feb 01, 2010
[red]yes i have all you reqired for , @dragnet[/red]
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Nobody: 6:49am On Feb 01, 2010
drag wake up na!!!u re still asleep by dis tym. . .na wa oooo!!!embarassed
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 7:11am On Feb 01, 2010
Numaj:

drag wake up na!!!u re still asleep by dis tym. . .na wa oooo!!!embarassed
lol. . .wu bite u? cheesy . . . . . yep I can fix it bt dunno abt d price btw why do u wana change it ?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 7:15am On Feb 01, 2010
idyday:

dragnet.thanks men 4 your goodwill and kindness.lyk i told you.my n95 only install jar file this days.i could not install d drakkarinus pack u sent.pls any other option 4 me.will upgrading d firmware.Pls let me know.
dats weird. . .do dis, . .go to application manager. . .click options. . .check which option ur software installation is set to. . .change it to 'all'

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (135)

Short Codes To Check Your Mobile Numbers For Mtn,etisalat,glo And Airtel. / How To Download Youtube Video To Mobile Phone / Airtel Has Introduced N100 For 1GB Weekend Data Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.