Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,865 members, 7,889,886 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:52 PM

thanks - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / thanks (1634 Views)

Nneka123 Please Reply My Pms Thanks / thanks... no more function again. / Checkout This Pics And Rate It 1 To 10 Thanks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

thanks by noel987(f): 3:36am On Aug 11, 2008
Thank you
Re: thanks by Condom: 3:42am On Aug 11, 2008
yuck no angry
Re: thanks by TOYOSI20(f): 3:43am On Aug 11, 2008
Ermm. , . . . .have u maybe tried actually taking a trip to Nigeria, for starters. . . , . . . . . lipsrsealed
Re: thanks by TOYOSI20(f): 3:44am On Aug 11, 2008
Condom:

yuck no angry

Lmfaosh. . . . . . . grin
Re: thanks by RichyBlacK(m): 3:46am On Aug 11, 2008
Post a full-body picture let's see.

What's your actual age?
Are you able and/or willing to cook?
Re: thanks by Nobody: 3:46am On Aug 11, 2008
How soon are you interested in getting married?
What's your real weight?
Re: thanks by Nobody: 3:58am On Aug 11, 2008
RichyBlacK:

Post a full-body picture let's see.

What's your actual age?
Are you able and/or willing to cook?

Typical Naija men, its all about food!

And you guys wonder why potbelly never leave una body
Re: thanks by Nobody: 4:16am On Aug 11, 2008
@poster
Damn!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked Is that really your pix? Just asking o undecided

And I'd think you'd want to put a better pix if you're advertising yourself like this smiley
Re: thanks by noel987(f): 4:38am On Aug 11, 2008
As I have said,

I have been to Nija, and am very familiar with culture there.

I have recently graduated and am looking to settle down. I would think a lady with a jpb a house and that is atable would be appealing to gentleman in Nigeria. Especially if they could offer the gift of citinzenship

IF you are appealed then message me, if not keep your stupid, ignorant comments to yourself.

iTo my Yoruba brothers I learned salutation on my last visit to lagos, Odaaro
Re: thanks by Nobody: 4:45am On Aug 11, 2008
noel987:

IF you are appealed then message me, if not keep your stupid, ignorant comments to yourself.
Lady, you need to chill.

An advice was given, take it or leave it, all we're saying is, make the apple more fresh/appealing for the buyers.

I mean, who goes to the store to buy a rotten apple? undecided

Anywaz, my previous comment wasn't meant to sound harsh
Re: thanks by KarmaMod(f): 4:57am On Aug 11, 2008
Lmao you forgot to mention your HIV status and please leave the Yorubas alone o.
Re: thanks by StephenP(m): 5:01am On Aug 11, 2008
Just a couple of questions you might want to answer in order to get some positive feedback

What is your ethnic background?

What state in the US are you in?

What do you do?

How much do you weigh?

Have/Had any STDs or presently HIV+?

Are you getting marrying just so you can offer citizenship and then tell him that "Yeah I brought you and will send you back when l please" or looking for true love?

Are you financial stable to cope with the ENTIRE process of bringing someone over to the US?

Does he have to contribute to you bringing him over? If yes, why?

Do you cook? If yes, What can you cook? If no, are you willing to spend time learning?

Is there something else we should know about that you haven't told us yet like some kid you've got somewhere or psychotic exes?
Re: thanks by Nobody: 5:05am On Aug 11, 2008
Stephen, is this another way of getting your Grandpa to US? angry angry
Re: thanks by StephenP(m): 5:18am On Aug 11, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Stephen, is this another way of getting your Grandpa to US? angry angry

grin I swear you're psychic. Well almost psychic. I was thinking about hooking my friend's cousin, once removed, maternal grandpa up.
Re: thanks by Nobody: 5:24am On Aug 11, 2008
StephenP:

grin I swear you're psychic. Well almost psychic. I was thinking about hooking my friend's cousin, once removed, maternal grandpa up.
rotflmao!!

Well, one of my neighbors in Naija, a farmer, have always dreamed of "banging" an AA, "those oyinbos" he calls them.

Make I get him an application form too
Re: thanks by DeepZone: 6:58am On Aug 11, 2008
specially if they could offer the gift of citinzenship
When did citizenship become a gift? It's no more a hotcake to move to America these days, so find something more attractive like your educational background and your record status because felons can also offer citizenship. Nigerian men are not peasants. God's gift indeed.
Re: thanks by lidbb2(m): 8:00am On Aug 11, 2008
@ poster
i admire your courage for putting this type of post here.
a lot of ladies don't have the guts to do this.
i'm sure you will get a lot of positive responses from men esp if you put an email or a way for them to contact you discreetly.
you'll get loads of application from men since citizenship is involved.
also put your picture.that'll help a lot.
about you getting a genuinely good man however,is a differnt thing entirely.
i wish you all the best.
Re: thanks by gabelogan(m): 9:18am On Aug 11, 2008
later female nairaland members will come to this forum and start ridiculing nigerian men. one of them (i think its ruby pearl) even reffered to them as bush meat. they call us all sorts of names.

now you see that nigerian men are VERY much in demand.
Re: thanks by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 11, 2008
gabe_logan:

later female nairaland members will come to this forum and start ridiculing nigerian men. one of them (i think its ruby pearl) even reffered to them as bush meat. they call us all sorts of names.

no you see that nigerian men are [b]VERY much in demand.[/b]

They are cheap whores who sell themselves for a "sh-it" of paper!
Re: thanks by gabelogan(m): 9:30am On Aug 11, 2008
michelin89:

They are cheap whores who sell themselves for a "sh-it" of paper!

you are sounding bitter!

whats the deal ma?
Re: thanks by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 11, 2008
gabe_logan:

you are sounding bitter!

whats the deal ma?

I know that the truth is always bitter, but better! grin tongue
Re: thanks by lidbb2(m): 10:06am On Aug 11, 2008
@ michelin89

make u no vex.women also do it.in fact they are even worse.
i see ur comment about me yesterday o,
no worry me and you our talk na soon. smiley
Re: thanks by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 11, 2008
lidbb2:

@ michelin89

make u no vex.women also do it.in fact they are even worse.
i see your comment about me yesterday o,
no worry me and you our talk na soon. smiley

my comment? *roll eyes*

Ahhhhhhh! Na the way u just dey say the thing nor fit happen make me talk am oo!
Re: thanks by candylips(m): 10:14am On Aug 11, 2008
na wa o
Re: thanks by lidbb2(m): 10:15am On Aug 11, 2008
@ michelin 89
na im make u talk say i fit dey impotent abi?
that one na challenge.
make u apologise take the comment back quick quick.
Re: thanks by spikedcylinder: 10:18am On Aug 11, 2008
Wow.
I think that whoever finally picks this one up should be ready to accept that there are many,many,many things left unsaid. I mean, would she be "all that" (Good education, good job, perfect weight and figure, good character, good cook etc) and still come online to get a husband? Do you really think so?
The mind boggles.
Re: thanks by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 11, 2008
lidbb2:

@ michelin 89
na im make u talk say i fit dey impotent abi?
that one na challenge.
make u apologise take the comment back quick quick.

tongue Since me and you know nor be true why even bring it out again?

Besides why you go carry another thread matter come here?
Re: thanks by AloyEmeka9: 10:19am On Aug 11, 2008
Please we are not cheap whores like most of you think.

@Poster,
I guess you are a very beautiful lady, why not look for an African man there in the US instead of this transatlantic marriage you are trying to broker because some fraudsters might take advantage of you. Forget those people that said they admire your courage for you do not need courage to post on nairaland because even a slowpoke can post stuff here. Marriage is not business here like you people do in America. It's a spiritual thing and offering someone citizenship is as gross as it comes. I'd rather you tell people the interesting thing about you without making any reference to citizenship or how much money you have because even at that, you don't have an automatic right to give someone a green card in the US b/c you are a citizen, your application can still be denied because of so many factors. Personally, I may marry you but you really have to move to Nigeria if you really want me that bad because i truly love it down here and ain't going no where.
Re: thanks by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 11, 2008
Aloy.Emeka:

Please we are not cheap whores like most of you think.

grin Prove otherwise!
Re: thanks by AloyEmeka9: 10:21am On Aug 11, 2008
Wow.
I think that whoever finally picks this one up should be ready to accept that there are many,many,many things left unsaid. I mean, would she be "all that" (Good education, good job, perfect weight and figure, good character, good cook etc) and still come online to get a husband? Do you really think so?
The mind boggles.

It's possible. What if she is living in Utah or South Dakota where she rarely sees African men. she's made it clear that she loves only African men.
Re: thanks by AloyEmeka9: 10:22am On Aug 11, 2008
Grin Prove otherwise!

I got F9 in mathematics and cannot even prove that i'm Paris Hilton's boyfriend. grin grin grin

No give me maths this morning.
Re: thanks by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 11, 2008
Aloy.Emeka:

It's possible. What if she is living in Utah or South Dakota where she rarely sees African men. she's made it clear that she loves only African men.

Because the Americans are a disappointment!

Aloy.Emeka:

I got F9 in mathematics and cannot even prove that i'm Paris Hilton's boyfriend. grin grin grin

No give me maths this morning.

Simple thing you nor fit! I therefore remain of my opinion!

(1) (2)

My Own Photo. / I Hate Guys Looking For Sugar Mummies / I Need Friends From Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.