Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,324 members, 7,978,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 05:45 PM

thanks - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / thanks (1661 Views)

Nneka123 Please Reply My Pms Thanks / thanks... no more function again. / Checkout This Pics And Rate It 1 To 10 Thanks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: thanks by AloyEmeka9: 10:30am On Aug 11, 2008
Because the Americans are a disappointment!

Don't say that, you never know where love can take you.
Re: thanks by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 11, 2008
Aloy.Emeka:

Don't say that, you never know where love can take you.

Na she talk am abi you nor read her post?

me i never date americano before so na wetin she talk i dey report!
Re: thanks by lidbb2(m): 10:32am On Aug 11, 2008
dem don talk say a prophet no dey appreciated for him land,and the poster don prove am.
our girls no appreciate we naija boys,but na american babe sabi our worth.
dem know say we good no be small.
abeg make una email this babe declare interest if u dey interested o.
when the foreigners snatch all naija boys finish,then our girls go start to dey complain say man scare.
Re: thanks by AloyEmeka9: 10:35am On Aug 11, 2008
when the foreigners snatch all naija boys finish,then our girls go start to dey complain say man scare.

Omo, e be like say Naija girls no send you this one you dey advertise yourself like this.
Re: thanks by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 11, 2008
Aloy.Emeka:

Omo, e be like say Naija girls no send you this one you dey advertise yourself like this.

You don talk am!

lidbb2:

them don talk say a prophet no dey appreciated for him land,and the poster don prove am.
our girls no appreciate we naija boys,but na american babe sabi our worth.
them know say we good no be small.
abeg make una email this babe declare interest if u dey interested o.

You think say we go like you because you wan cry your heart out? Me sef happy say other girls don dey carry una comot because i nor see the good una dey do my sisters. Na so so cheating una sabi!
Re: thanks by lidbb2(m): 10:58am On Aug 11, 2008
@ michelin89,

ah ah. haba
take it easy now.not all men are like that now.there are good and faithful naija guys out there.
i just dey interprete wetin the poster talk in another perspective.
she don come naija before.na wetin she see make am decide say na naija man she wan marry.
Re: thanks by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 11, 2008
lidbb2:

@ michelin89,

ah ah. haba
take it easy now.not all men are like that now.there are good and faithful naija guys out there.
i just dey interprete wetin the poster talk in another perspective.
she don come naija before.na wetin she see make am decide say na naija man she wan marry.

She say any african good! She ask for Nigerian because this place na Nigerian forum. If to say na Ghanaian forum be this she go ask for a Ghanaian! Make your head nor swell up because say a delusional woman wan buy you for documents! grin tongue
Re: thanks by lidbb2(m): 11:43am On Aug 11, 2008
@ michelin89
grin grin grin
Re: thanks by oziomatv(m): 12:34pm On Aug 11, 2008
You can offer a citizenship to a right man?
    What do you think US. Govt. is doing every year? Besides a sister born and brought up in states is willing and able to double that offer,

Any way just say YOU'LL KNEE DOWN TO SERVE HIS FOOD EVERYDAY then they'll put inconsideration the taste of the food.

For your infomation WE LOVE THAT NAME NIGERIA it sounds FRAUD and Funny, but in the heart of the citizens it gives us courage to move when the storm is heavy. The name teaches us not to depend on public welfare but to stand on our own.
People get scared hearing that we're NIGERIANS but run back to us after few min's. to seek for advice and infomation.

BE CAREFUL who you meet, NOT TO MEET A FAKE NIGERIAN.
Re: thanks by spikedcylinder: 12:57pm On Aug 11, 2008
So this was a joke?
Re: thanks by oziomatv(m): 1:13pm On Aug 11, 2008
spikedcylinder:

So this was a joke?
She's making a mock over Naija men.
Re: thanks by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 11, 2008

Gabe_Logan
later female nairaland members will come to this forum and start ridiculing nigerian men. one of them (i think its ruby pearl) even reffered to them as bush meat. they call us all sorts of names.

now you see that nigerian men are VERY much in demand.
ah ah, who be this one again?

Very much in demand because most of you are cheap!

I mean, if I could buy plantain 10/$1, hell yea, I'll buy it. America is in an economic crisis now, if I could import a man from France for free, bring him here to do all my chores/cleaning, what makes you think I won't do the sme thing the poster is doing?

Btw, any desperate Naija man available? I need someone I could bring here and order arnd ASAP!
Re: thanks by NegroNtns(m): 3:56pm On Aug 11, 2008
tw, any desperate Naija man available? I need someone I could bring here and order arnd ASAP!

Nigerian man or Nigerian "monkey" or "bush meat"? Wetin we do you nah? eh? grin
Re: thanks by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 11, 2008
@ Negro

Wetin be that thing wey you send me? angry
Re: thanks by calebreal: 4:00pm On Aug 11, 2008
Repent And Believe the Gospel My PEOPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Re: thanks by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 11, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

Nigerian man or Nigerian "monkey" or "bush meat"? Wetin we do you nah? eh? grin
Don't even make me start this morning o.
I go get banned if I answer your question
Re: thanks by NegroNtns(m): 4:10pm On Aug 11, 2008
Ruby, lmao. I dont want u to get banned again. I just got used to this name, dont want to learn a new one.

Michelin, the stamp is printed on the phone and it is automatuically sent with a message. Its kinda lika a phone signature. Other than that, I said wassup!
Re: thanks by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 11, 2008
Negro, you be baba ashewo!
Wasn't it just yest you were running after TOH? Now it's Michelin and Sisikill? undecided
This is what am talking abt!! Naija men!
Re: thanks by onyinye2(f): 4:15pm On Aug 11, 2008
Ha ha ha!!! cheesy cheesy

RUBY!! grin grin

I wanna see Negro get him self out of that. grin

(1) (2)

Your Most Embarrassing Date ~ Flaws & Errors / Idowuogbo Rocks!♥ / Kk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.