Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,677 members, 7,918,152 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 12:33 AM

Please Help Me Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me Out (925 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Out by obo2000: 1:39pm On Aug 12, 2008
Hello everyone am in a relationship with a girl 8 years different most things l told her are lies for the past one year now l told her what never true about my family and what am because l jst wanted to get her which l finally did.
but one thing disturb me alot she claim too holy and faithfull to me which l am to her either but am afriad of one thing about her no body calls her phone, no text messages from anyone for the past one year now no dia calls to any person eccept my no miss calls from any other person only my miss calls sometimes l keep her phone for three days and no calls come in asking for her.

My problem now she is too holy to be to trust l believe she have another phone she give all people to reach her. she get mad every little thing l do she hardly say l love only when l ask her to but she cliam she love me that l am all and all in her life, though am her first guy she said.

the fact is l dont trust her in any way. she is Ibo and l am Edo, she promise to marry me if l agree to marry her.

What should l do about this?.
Re: Please Help Me Out by Gamine(f): 1:42pm On Aug 12, 2008
*Edited*
Re: Please Help Me Out by agwoko: 2:13pm On Aug 12, 2008
@ poster

I av nothing to say rigth nw.
Re: Please Help Me Out by ssRhino: 2:15pm On Aug 12, 2008
I think you are being crucified by your conscience.
Re: Please Help Me Out by obo2000: 2:25pm On Aug 12, 2008
Can someone please tell me what to do,
Re: Please Help Me Out by dyabman(m): 2:30pm On Aug 12, 2008
Tell her whats on your mind
or
Break up with her
Re: Please Help Me Out by whitelexi(m): 2:31pm On Aug 12, 2008
When the madman starts dancing in the market square. . .  His drummer will most likely be in a nearby bush - Cherchez le femme!
Re: Please Help Me Out by dyabman(m): 2:34pm On Aug 12, 2008
and whos the madman ?
Re: Please Help Me Out by whitelexi(m): 2:39pm On Aug 12, 2008
dyabman:

and whos the madman ?

Count your teeth with your tongue, you will discover who it is grin
Re: Please Help Me Out by tope2000(f): 2:40pm On Aug 12, 2008
dyabman:

and whos the madman ?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Help Me Out by rampant(f): 2:42pm On Aug 12, 2008
though it took me time to grab and digest ur grammar,but i will answer u

but before i answer u poster,how old r u?
Re: Please Help Me Out by iice(f): 5:06pm On Aug 12, 2008
I need a pill, gawd.

So maybe she's just the type to make you her whole life or maybe it's what you think undecided
Re: Please Help Me Out by abikelat(f): 11:10am On Aug 13, 2008
depends on ur kind of love for her. is it all about sex or u truely love her, if u do try and find out hw come she never had all those things u mentioned ,like txt msgs and bla and moreover how old is she?
Re: Please Help Me Out by spikedcylinder: 11:30am On Aug 13, 2008
So basically, your problem is that you suspect your girlfriend has another phone?
Re: Please Help Me Out by whitelexi(m): 11:43am On Aug 13, 2008
spikedcylinder:

So basically, your problem is that you suspect your girlfriend has another phone?

When a farmer has a poor yield, he blames his tools. . . My understanding is that this guy is not getting much from the relationship and has to find some allegations to place on the chic in order to release himself without feeling guilty of messing up the entire thing.
Her holiness is now a fault? You dont have any competitors calling her mobile phone and yet you're bothered? I've even tried reading this thread upside-down and i still dont understand how he is bothered. . . Except he wants a way out!
Re: Please Help Me Out by proo212(m): 11:53am On Aug 13, 2008
He needs the challenge and she is not offering any excitement. Long story short, he is bored. We are human, just that some people place a lot of importance on some kind of excitement being with someone.
Re: Please Help Me Out by SENATORJD(m): 11:56am On Aug 13, 2008
whitelexi:

When the madman starts dancing in the market square. . . His drummer will most likely be in a nearby bush
hahahahha my ribss grin
@poster sorry dude your english is killing

the fact is l don't trust her in any way
this my friend is ur major problem
Re: Please Help Me Out by spikedcylinder: 12:01pm On Aug 13, 2008
whitelexi:

When a farmer has a poor yield, he blames his tools. . . My understanding is that this guy is not getting much from the relationship and has to find some allegations to place on the chic in order to release himself without feeling guilty of messing up the entire thing.
Her holiness is now a fault? You don't have any competitors calling her mobile phone and yet you're bothered? I've even tried reading this thread upside-down and i still don't understand how he is bothered. . . Except he wants a way out!

Its ok for him to want out but I sense a lot of insecurity with this person. I mean, he seizes her phone for 3 days!!! If he wants out, he should just say so and spare us the grammer and stop blaming his girlfriend for cheating on him with a phone!
Re: Please Help Me Out by frank317: 2:15pm On Aug 13, 2008
na wa ooooo

bros poster
as correct edo guy, me i for expect say make u carry pigin english scatter ur problem for us, make we fit mend am.

now u don put us inside ur wahala with ur grammer
Re: Please Help Me Out by smooooooth: 2:21pm On Aug 13, 2008
your evil don mature, and is begginig to torment your conscience.suffer alone.
Re: Please Help Me Out by nana(f): 2:32pm On Aug 13, 2008
looooooool shocked
Re: Please Help Me Out by hollandis(f): 2:38pm On Aug 13, 2008
PLS COULD YOU GIVE ME A DOSE OF PANADOL B4 I ANS YOU?
Re: Please Help Me Out by nana(f): 2:39pm On Aug 13, 2008
hollandis:

PLS COULD YOU GIVE ME A DOSE OF PANADOL B4 I ANS YOU?
*dead*
Re: Please Help Me Out by proudly9ja(m): 2:40pm On Aug 13, 2008
my friend, first u need to tell us the girl's age and urs too.

Also, I think you are suffering from a guilty consience. Going through your post, your first lines about ur lying to her does not correlate with the other lines regarding her phone and all. For me, for mentioning those lines at all means its hurting you that the girl has been faithfull all through while you have been very dishonest. Poor Girl.

Best advice from me is for you to open up to her and tell her the truth about you. All the lies, tell her about them. If she leaves you, you really dont deserve her. If she stays, please try to treat her better. She deserves more
Re: Please Help Me Out by Nautillus(m): 4:11pm On Aug 13, 2008
Seriously guyz . . , . .I honestly couldn't understand the writeup . . .how did you guyz do it ? ? ?
Re: Please Help Me Out by lexicon(m): 4:23pm On Aug 13, 2008
Your writeup is gibberish. but tell us , d 8 years diff, is she older or younger dan urself ?
Re: Please Help Me Out by tpia: 11:14pm On Nov 06, 2008
naija women don suffer.
Re: Please Help Me Out by arramyjay: 12:01am On Nov 07, 2008
You dont trust her,i mean without trust what is a relationship without trust.
Re: Please Help Me Out by tmoney11(m): 12:35am On Nov 07, 2008
How can you describe her Beauty?
Re: Please Help Me Out by Bukie(f): 3:54am On Nov 07, 2008
Both of u r fooling urselves. D girl sure has another phone. Ur rship is built on lies of course it will crumble.

(1) (Reply)

Answering Sensitive Topics Here Should Be Left To People With Experience / Do You know Why Married Men Are Not Wearing Their Wedding Rings / How Do I Break-up With Her Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.