Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,799 members, 7,879,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:27 PM

The All Seeing Eye Of Africa-new World Order - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The All Seeing Eye Of Africa-new World Order (1477 Views)

The Bitter New World Order On Planet Earth Created By Extraterrestrials / Nigeria's 'megachurches': A Hidden Pillar Of Africa's Top Economy / Jehovah's Witnesses, Illuminati And The New World Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The All Seeing Eye Of Africa-new World Order by dot2002(m): 3:05pm On Aug 12, 2008
And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? King James Bible, Revelation 13:4

Expose them, do not be deceived for ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free, God Bliss

Re: The All Seeing Eye Of Africa-new World Order by idupaul: 3:09pm On Aug 12, 2008
hmm someone's been smoking crack.
Re: The All Seeing Eye Of Africa-new World Order by mazaje(m): 3:14pm On Aug 12, 2008
dot2002:

And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? King James Bible, Revelation 13:4

Expose them, do not be deceived for ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free, God Bliss

Get the Bleep out of here you deranged goat. go and keep yourself busy smoking the cow dung you are used to smoking. demented lizard.
Re: The All Seeing Eye Of Africa-new World Order by AKO1(m): 3:18pm On Aug 12, 2008
idupaul:

hmm someone's been smoking crack.

No no, she's just learnt how to insert images into her posts. grin

Make I add my own sef:

Re: The All Seeing Eye Of Africa-new World Order by madamkoko: 4:25pm On Aug 12, 2008
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehohohohohohohohohhahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The All Seeing Eye Of Africa-new World Order by ifyalways(f): 5:27pm On Aug 12, 2008
@Dot,welcome back cheesy
@Topic,huh
Re: The All Seeing Eye Of Africa-new World Order by dot2002(m): 5:36pm On Aug 12, 2008
Thanks babe (ifyalways) how are you
Re: The All Seeing Eye Of Africa-new World Order by Gamine(f): 5:49pm On Aug 12, 2008
Occultic symbols

na 2 day??
Re: The All Seeing Eye Of Africa-new World Order by morpheus24: 5:55pm On Aug 12, 2008
Wait a minute!

I thought the dragon was the G8 or no wait wasn't it Saddam, or Hitler, no I remember hearing the Catholic Church was the beast.

When will you numskulls make up your mind and tell us which one it is?
Re: The All Seeing Eye Of Africa-new World Order by morpheus24: 5:56pm On Aug 12, 2008
Wait a minute!

I thought the dragon was the G8 or no wait wasn't it Saddam, or Hitler, no I remember hearing the Catholic Church was the beast.

When will you numskulls make up your mind and tell us which one it is?

(1) (Reply)

Cancelled: The Tithe ! / Christ Our Solid Foundation / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.