Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,801 members, 7,942,004 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 05:40 PM

List Of Resturants And Hotels In Lagos State Nigeria - Project - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Resturants And Hotels In Lagos State Nigeria - Project (12816 Views)

Jos/vacancies In Hotels Nightclubs And Resturants Here / Vacancies At La Damme Restaurant And Hotels / List Of Resturants And Hotels In Lagos State Nigeria - Project. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Resturants And Hotels In Lagos State Nigeria - Project by larger20(m): 11:24pm On Aug 12, 2008
I will pay 20,000 Naira wired to your bank account or western union account in Nigeria.

I need a compiled list of Restaurants and Hotels in Lagos State, Nigeria.

You need to figure out how you will do this, Restaurants and hotels will be categorized based on the areas, vi, ikoyi, lagos island, festac, etc,

If you have a link with this information on the web, I will like to have that.

get back to me if this is something you will be interested in doing.

my e-mail is larger_20 AT yahoo dot co dot uk

Thanks!
Re: List Of Resturants And Hotels In Lagos State Nigeria - Project by orekinky: 9:38am On Aug 13, 2008
hey, l have one, how will you contact me? call me on 01-4013195
Re: List Of Resturants And Hotels In Lagos State Nigeria - Project by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 13, 2008
i can do that send a zain 1000 card 2 08025276188 right now u will see the result
Re: List Of Resturants And Hotels In Lagos State Nigeria - Project by SOJ(m): 4:29pm On Aug 13, 2008
@2iic

oh!please, ! tongue
Re: List Of Resturants And Hotels In Lagos State Nigeria - Project by Okeamu1(m): 5:13pm On Jan 18, 2009
Re: List Of Resturants And Hotels In Lagos State Nigeria - Project by Iretia(m): 8:23pm On Dec 10, 2010
www.LagosLocation.com is a price comparison service covering Lagos, Nigeria. Our primary function is to point our users in the direction of the best hotel deals available in Lagos. We are 100% independent and have no direct relationship with any hotels or booking providers. Ours is a complete service, offering not only price information, but also location map for each hotel listed on our portal. Our search engine queries hundreds of hotels in several Lagos suburbs like Festac, Victoria Island, Maryland, Ikeja, Surulere, Ogba, Ajao Estate, Adekunle, etc.

We are the bridge connecting potential hotel guests with the right hotel rooms in Lagos. At the moment, there are over 200 hotel rooms from over 60 hotels to compare their prices across Lagos.
Users can book any hotel room straight from LagosLocation.com, and get confirmation directly from the hotel.

Re: List Of Resturants And Hotels In Lagos State Nigeria - Project by 2dmax(m): 7:12am On Feb 24, 2011
interesting!
Re: List Of Resturants And Hotels In Lagos State Nigeria - Project by Iretia(m): 8:33am On Nov 14, 2011
Thinking of a visit to Lagos this December? Book early on LagosLocation.com and enjoy 10% discount on some selected hotels. Some hotels even offer free airport pickups for those taking advantage of these offerings. Book at LagosLocation.com and save money. We processed over 800 hotel bookings in October 2011. There must be a reason why all these people trust us with their hotel bookings.

See some hotels in Lagos offering up to 10% discounts in December 2011 http://www.lagoslocation.com/December_2011_Promo.htm

Re: List Of Resturants And Hotels In Lagos State Nigeria - Project by rocean: 3:25pm On Nov 14, 2011
this is good for me
Re: List Of Resturants And Hotels In Lagos State Nigeria - Project by Kx: 3:33pm On Nov 14, 2011
Which professor approved this project topic?
Re: List Of Resturants And Hotels In Lagos State Nigeria - Project by olukojo: 2:27pm On Nov 09, 2013
Take a look at hotels accommodation in Lagos there http://www.hostels247.com/LAGOS/ and http://hotels.ng/

Good luck

(1) (Reply)

Is The National Recruitment Fair 2013 A Scam? / Nmr Intercontinental Limited / Nigeria Population Commission E-recruitment Exercise 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.