Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,646 members, 7,885,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 01:23 PM

Wanted - Multi-lingual Web Site Designer - Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo, English - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Wanted - Multi-lingual Web Site Designer - Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo, English (908 Views)

I Need A Very Good Mobile Site Designer / Proffesional Web Site Designer Needed / Site Designer And Css Tutorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wanted - Multi-lingual Web Site Designer - Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo, English by Ileya: 9:26am On Aug 13, 2008
Does anyone have EXPERIENCE of building a MULTI-LINGUAL website. We are a small manufacturer of building products and would like a web presence in YORUBA, HAUSA, IGBO and of course ENGLISH. We can provide all the technical contents, include the relevent translations. We have registered a .com domain and would also like to register the associated .com.ng.

Please provide link of previous multi-lingual builds that you have had involvment.

Many thanks.
Re: Wanted - Multi-lingual Web Site Designer - Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo, English by goldincome(m): 10:20am On Aug 13, 2008
Hello,

I have worked with a lot of open source that have multi-lingual features.
I can replicated same for Yoruba, Igbo,Hausa, etc. in your application
It is about defining the meaning of each languages and pluging it to the application that you want.
Get in touch with so that I can understand the type of website application that you want.

Check out my portfolio/recent works: http://www.netxpertsolutions.com/portfolio
My Phone: 08037184179
My Site: http://www.netxpertsolutions.com/

(1) (Reply)

I Redesigned My Site! Wacha Think? / Web Designer Needed / Need Help With Free Subdomain For Creating An Alumni Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.