Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,512 members, 7,975,056 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 03:50 PM

Getting Your Needs Met W/o Nagging! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting Your Needs Met W/o Nagging! (2828 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? / What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting Your Needs Met W/o Nagging! by KarmaMod(f): 2:05am On Aug 15, 2008
I guess marriages where the couple help each other aka "50:50 nonsense" are fake?
Re: Getting Your Needs Met W/o Nagging! by Nobody: 4:19am On Aug 15, 2008
couples helping each other is not the same as demanding that each follow a set of laid down duties so that work is duly shared 50:50. I find most guys including my humble self grin are more than willing to pull their own weight around the house when needed. cooking, cleaning house, tending the kids is not a problem . . . where it becomes an issue is when madam thinks she can command you to do what she wants when she pleases all in the name of "50:50".
Re: Getting Your Needs Met W/o Nagging! by chika98: 5:33am On Aug 15, 2008
Submissiveness get levels oo. I mean you ain't gotta be a slave all in the name of being submissive!
Re: Getting Your Needs Met W/o Nagging! by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:02am On Aug 15, 2008
chika98:

Submissiveness get levels oo. I mean you ain't gotta be a slave all in the name of being submissive!

that's right. but playing dumb sometimes, doesn't necessarily mean your stupid. you do what you need to do to get what you want. so if being submissive would get things done most times, then you play along. but as everything has got a limit. so should you also apply wisdom and try not to loose your individuality.
Re: Getting Your Needs Met W/o Nagging! by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 15, 2008
Well if he doesn’t give me what I want, I get a ‘headache’ every night and act like the two incidents are totally unrelated grin
Re: Getting Your Needs Met W/o Nagging! by goodking1: 11:03am On Aug 15, 2008
you can not change people attitude when you can not change your own attitude, you must lean to put your attitude in a right track where other attitude can see and follow.

have you consider yourself as one who can really change the world if the power is in your hand?
Re: Getting Your Needs Met W/o Nagging! by tRoOE(f): 4:49am On Aug 19, 2008
I don't nag but what i do is worst than nagging, If i want something done by him then he needs to do it asap, i hate repeating myself, and he knows that also.
I have a heart to heart talk with him and if that doesn't go well i remind him again, the 3rd time i just ignore and play the game just like he wants it, at the end of the day his the one that get hurtgrin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Will You Do If A Lady Pack Into Your House & Refuses To Go? / Basic Truth During Sex / 10 Types Of Men Who Won't Marry You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.