Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,812 members, 7,879,519 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:31 PM

Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? (19472 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) / Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by pearldrops(f): 5:17pm On Sep 03, 2005
The most romantic way to treat a lady.

How do you tell her I love you?

Is it by the gifts you buy for her? the outings? or the lovemaking?
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by digitalove(m): 7:52pm On Sep 03, 2005
A dinner at a plush restraunt would be a good start.
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by pearldrops(f): 8:19pm On Sep 03, 2005
mmmmmmmmm sounds good to the ear,
romantic can u be/go?
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by hotangel2(f): 8:34pm On Sep 03, 2005
Hmmm.. A dinner with candles, flowers and a gift you knows she'll appreciate. That's something.
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by pearldrops(f): 9:40pm On Sep 03, 2005
u're hot baby a candle light dinner will do just right
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by angelak(f): 10:53am On Sep 05, 2005
A weekend on a quite resort with a lot of talking and lovemaking.

Note: Recommended for married couples only. grin

1 Like

Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by goodguy(m): 11:19am On Sep 05, 2005
hot-angel:

Hmmm.. A dinner with candles, flowers and a gift you knows she'll appreciate. That's something.

Talking from experience i guess wink
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by layi(m): 12:19pm On Sep 05, 2005
A surprise party with all her loved ones(parents, friends,ex-schoolmates,idol etc) in attendance. It might be difficult, but i can do anything for love. It would a surprise, not on any special day.
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by hotangel2(f): 12:25pm On Sep 05, 2005
layi:

A surprise party with all her loved ones(parents, friends,ex-schoolmates,idol etc) in attendance. It might be difficult, but i can do anything for love. It would a surprise, not on any special day.

Nuh uh!!!! Embarrassment. This is just to say "i love you", not "will you marry me". Arghhh Layi... Be romantic, not ridiculous.
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by layi(m): 12:34pm On Sep 05, 2005
Does it sound ridiculous to u?
Lots of ladies would appreciate it. Maybe u wont. But its just to make her happy.

hot-angel:

..... This is just to say "i love you", not "will you marry me". Arghhh Layi... ......

"will you marry me" is the best way to say "i love you".
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by hotangel2(f): 12:36pm On Sep 05, 2005
But that wasn't the qwesion (question). The question was "most romantic way to say i love you". After that, you can start making "will u marry me" plans.
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by layi(m): 12:41pm On Sep 05, 2005
Whats the point of loving if you're not ready to go all the way out for her.

Remeber u didnt specify the kind of relationship. Maybe you're talkin bout teenagers/hiaaj relationships.

There are romantic ways to say "I love u" but "Will u marry me?" is the most romantic way to say i love u. Believe me  wink
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by hotangel2(f): 12:42pm On Sep 05, 2005
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I don't believe you... cos u asked me to believe you over two times.
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by layi(m): 12:47pm On Sep 05, 2005
That shows how sure i am of my thots.
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by hotangel2(f): 12:48pm On Sep 05, 2005
cheesy Sha don't tell me "i love you" that way. Or any girl for that matter. If you ask her "will u marry me" in front of so many people, the presence of those people might cause her to say yes.... when she means to say no. Or vice-versa.
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by layi(m): 12:52pm On Sep 05, 2005
I had wanted a 'yes'. And i didnt put words in her mouth. Its d formular, baby  wink
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by hotangel2(f): 12:53pm On Sep 05, 2005
What if u got a NO. Cos if it were Moi, i would say no. Just to give u hypertension in front of those people. I love creating a scene. cheesy

Arghhhh.. don't call me baby!
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by layi(m): 12:55pm On Sep 05, 2005
That wont be embarrasing to me, cos Evry1 (not only me) expects a yes. U'll be the star act in such scene. cheesy
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by hotangel2(f): 12:55pm On Sep 05, 2005
I don't wanna give people what they espect.
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by layi(m): 12:57pm On Sep 05, 2005
U'll say No even when u feel "yes"?
hot-angel:

sorry..bobo  wink
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by hotangel2(f): 12:58pm On Sep 05, 2005
Yep. I'll say no when i wish to say yes. And i'll run out. Prolly just to see if u'll return! wink And if u don't You can bite my ass angry angry

Bobo ko,, baba ni! rolleyes
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by layi(m): 1:01pm On Sep 05, 2005
Seems u love creating scenes. R u sure u wont say "I dont" instead of "I do" on ur wedding .
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by hotangel2(f): 1:06pm On Sep 05, 2005
Nahhh.. i could gallop though. I.. I.. I.. *cough* *look at the audience* *look at the groom* Look at the priest/pastor* I.. I do!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by whiteshark(m): 1:33pm On Sep 05, 2005
If I wan tell babe say I send am, I will save up for six months, take her up to some place like Obodo cattle ranch or yankari games reserve, spend all the money on her for one weekend, bring her back on sunday night to my crib were I go don arrange some candle light dinner then look am in the eys and say something stupid like "I love you" that should do the trick
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by hotangel2(f): 1:41pm On Sep 05, 2005
Ohhh.. I love yankari game reserve in bauchi. That place rocks!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by whiteshark(m): 2:16pm On Sep 05, 2005
Yeah.. Kool joint u know. I will propose to my future wife 4 that place as soon as God help me find her.. I go spoil her silly with all the love words and actions like sex on the beach, french kissing in church after service, joint account and the likes. If she nor still gree den I will visit my village and see u dem 4 there make dem arraneg am 4 me ( ha ha ha ha ha grin)
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by Princess(f): 5:05pm On Sep 05, 2005
I see u got some plans there white shark. Let me ask u a question: what if the girl don't wants to marry in Nigeria? what if the girl don't want to meet ur family? what would u do? would u leave her? or not?
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by IAH(f): 5:24pm On Sep 05, 2005
hot-angel:

What if u got a NO. Cos if it were Moi, i would say no. Just to give u hypertension in front of those people. I love creating a scene. cheesy

Yeah, me too. I'll say something like this; "I won't marry...(his eyes would have gone red by now, then I'll quickly add)...anyone but YOU!" cheesy
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by layi(m): 6:02pm On Sep 05, 2005
@IAH
That was "funnytensive". lol
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by hotangel2(f): 6:10pm On Sep 05, 2005
I told you layi. Not every girl would wanna make things easy. A little hypertension would do just fine. cheesy
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by Greatpeter(m): 6:13pm On Sep 05, 2005
i will just walk in to her and tell her "You're the one I've been waiting for, be my angel and I'll never disappoint.

That's why both of us exist.

looks like poem? grin
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by hotangel2(f): 6:14pm On Sep 05, 2005
You need not tell us your ways GP. I know u are extremely Romantic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Men Think In A Relationship / Is My Wife Still Cheating? / Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.