Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,814 members, 7,879,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:38 PM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) (47963 Views)

See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) / Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) by timidapsin(m): 2:10pm On Mar 01, 2016
Another Video from me kiss kiss

Now where are those ladies that keep saying Nigerian Men are not Romantic

Nigerian Man Proposes to his girlfriend at Shoprite in the most Romantic way.

Watch video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLPSs_Oi36A

source: you can subscribe to my channel: http://youtube.com/timidapsinvids

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) by timidapsin(m): 2:10pm On Mar 01, 2016
Did you miss previous video update?
Cossy Orjiakor Travels To Germany, Drives Germans Crazy With Her Exposed B**bs==>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFG68R8AyHE

Mostwanted7 Tiaralove Ladyf tongue emmyw come see this
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 01, 2016
Cool

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) by emmyw(m): 2:31pm On Mar 01, 2016
Let me watch it first.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) by Emmatdayo(m): 2:34pm On Mar 01, 2016
mtcheew, shioooo

9 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) by datola: 2:38pm On Mar 01, 2016
Iranu!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) by lilmax(m): 2:43pm On Mar 01, 2016
So because its crying, then the proposal is romantic? undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 01, 2016
Wetin kon dey make her cry? tongue

WETIN DEY WORRY ME NOW NO BE THIS KIND NONSENSE! !!!
WHICH KIND HEAT BE THIS OOOOOOOOOO?!!!!!UNA NO DEY FEEL THE HEAAT! !!!!!!!

EVEN BEFORE PERSON GO SAY MAKE HIM CANE, E DON SWEAT SOTEEEEEEEE KONJI GO JUST WAKA COMOT BODY embarassed embarassed embarassed

Kilode KPAKPA KPA!!!!!

GOD PUNISH THAT PERSON WEY ENTER HELL FIREEEEE, WEY NO CLOSE DOOR >:

28 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) by adorablepepple(f): 2:58pm On Mar 01, 2016
Me I don't know Why some ladies cry when their boo proposes to them ooooooo, I don't think I will cry Anything.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) by demarc001: 2:58pm On Mar 01, 2016
Who come be the camera man? Did he hire a camera man to cover the event or what!
Good for them. I Don't really like the publicity stuff.
Whatever rocks their boat.
Am happy for them.
When I proposed to my Fiancee although in a renown fast food, it was quietly, doubt if any body observed what transpired (was on her birthday). I just clipped the ring to the middle page of the Birthday card with a note "Marry me". I was so assured of her YES that I omitted the usual "Will you.."
It was later she asked
She: What if I replied no?
Me: I will shoot you.
We both burst in laughter

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) by adorablepepple(f): 2:58pm On Mar 01, 2016
[sub][/sub] undecided
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) by tooman: 2:59pm On Mar 01, 2016
i love you talk your own

@OP is the camera 0.2mp ?

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) by henrydadon(m): 2:59pm On Mar 01, 2016
awww..so sweet...she crying because she know her suffering has ended ..somebody has finally agreed to take up the responsibility of taking good care of her..... grin grin

25 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) by funkyrash(m): 2:59pm On Mar 01, 2016
While am glad they're engaged! Can I say this is lame af! grin jk...

9 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) by MemphisDepay(m): 3:00pm On Mar 01, 2016
#March30 #Campthings

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) by spotusOMAR: 3:00pm On Mar 01, 2016
Lol naija guys dn dey foam too.not bad sha.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) by godonzoki(m): 3:00pm On Mar 01, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) by yemmight(m): 3:00pm On Mar 01, 2016
Na now wey the story dey sweet, when the real journey starts now, story changes. I wish them well though.

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) by Babyphinas(f): 3:01pm On Mar 01, 2016
Nice one
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) by hensben(m): 3:01pm On Mar 01, 2016
Stale way of proposing.

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) by cashkid: 3:01pm On Mar 01, 2016
lilmax:
So because its crying, then the proposal is romantic? undecided

u made me LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) by mentorandfriend(m): 3:01pm On Mar 01, 2016
So sweet.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) by Sirmuel1(m): 3:02pm On Mar 01, 2016
Well, its none of my business grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) by ADULTBASE(m): 3:02pm On Mar 01, 2016
Ridiculous,inside what
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) by MadCow1: 3:02pm On Mar 01, 2016
angry
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) by henrydadon(m): 3:02pm On Mar 01, 2016
datola:
Iranu!
hater alert grin cheesy..

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) by fyneguy: 3:02pm On Mar 01, 2016
abeg send me shoprite address make i go propose too grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) by nbright: 3:03pm On Mar 01, 2016
Blurred lines
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) by Ijaya123: 3:03pm On Mar 01, 2016
And the cameraman couldn't get one clear shot? That really unromantic

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) by hob(m): 3:04pm On Mar 01, 2016
smiley
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 01, 2016
But how dis take increase economy na undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You / Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? / Man Who Nearly Died In Road Accident Weds One Of The Nurses Who Helped Him Recov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.