Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,722 members, 7,885,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 05:23 PM

Your Opinion About 'THE DRAGON' - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Your Opinion About 'THE DRAGON' (1046 Views)

Download: Ikem The Dragon - Latest Nigerian Nollywood Ghallywood Movie / Spring Break . . . . . . Whats Your Opinion Of It / Dragon's Den Nigeria: Upcoming Reality TV Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Opinion About 'THE DRAGON' by memento: 9:39am On Aug 18, 2008
Nairalanders, has anyone here appraoched the dragons? what do you think about their investment decisions? what do you think guys with ideas can learn about it? do you really think very good ideas will get their money the way they are going about it?
Re: Your Opinion About 'THE DRAGON' by candylips(m): 1:11pm On Aug 20, 2008
I dont't see how the concept is going to work in Nigeria.

Nigerians just don't invent things. Even if they do . People will prefer cheaper Made in China alternatives
Re: Your Opinion About 'THE DRAGON' by MsMs: 5:18pm On Aug 20, 2008
Nigerians do not have to go all out to invent wierd gadgets without a necessity in place In a place like Nigeria service businesses are more likely to attract investors as trading could be done by anyone as one of the Dragon's noted whilst inventions, well, risky. I like the show, i think Dragons Den is great for Nigeria, I have routed for the show since day one and so proud of how it turn out. Thanks UBA, MTN and Storm. This one show [color=#000099][/color]comes smartly with a difference! smiley
Re: Your Opinion About 'THE DRAGON' by memento: 7:49pm On Aug 23, 2008
are the guys with the best ideas getting the money? or it is the ones with the best presentations?? what do u think?
Re: Your Opinion About 'THE DRAGON' by MadMax1(f): 5:54pm On Aug 24, 2008
What's one without the other, if you're pitching to potential investors?
Re: Your Opinion About 'THE DRAGON' by memento: 9:48pm On Aug 24, 2008
What's one without the other, if you're pitching to potential investors?

thats exactly the problem, if uve got the ideas but u don't know how to communicate it,  then u may loose out, but if on the other hand u hve less dn ideal ideas but you cld sell ice to the eskimos then you r in.Soooo do u think the investors can really have value for money?
Re: Your Opinion About 'THE DRAGON' by candylips(m): 9:29am On Aug 26, 2008
I watched last week's episode. So no single enterprenuer got an investment. All the ideas presented were ridiculous. That guy with the pure water bottle invention cracked me up
Re: Your Opinion About 'THE DRAGON' by candylips(m): 9:09am On Sep 02, 2008
Second episde and still no investment and this is because people are bringing in very stupid ideas
Re: Your Opinion About 'THE DRAGON' by A40(m): 3:45am On Sep 03, 2008
Very funny show!! There was this episode i watched that had some guy walk in with a couple of coconuts and a bottle of water and came to ask for 25 mil for his business

I nearly died from laughing too hard
Re: Your Opinion About 'THE DRAGON' by memento: 5:28am On Sep 03, 2008
ideas indeed, lol
Re: Your Opinion About 'THE DRAGON' by memento: 5:32am On Sep 03, 2008
I just pray de will not b outsmarted by naija factor, if you know what I mean, some dude running off with their money. Plus What happens if de end up refining and exploiting those ideas for themseves. Afterall they colllect  each blueprint no matter how crappy the idea looks. After all they are looking for business to invest in,
Re: Your Opinion About 'THE DRAGON' by candylips(m): 12:20pm On Sep 08, 2008
another rubbish episode this time the dragons invested in one guy and took a whooping 75% equity .
The guy was so dumb that he didn't even negotiate and took the offer just like that
Re: Your Opinion About 'THE DRAGON' by memento: 6:43pm On Sep 08, 2008
let's keep watching. I pray de don't fall mugun @ d end of d day, smart investors soo much money, but no ideas or what!!!!
Re: Your Opinion About 'THE DRAGON' by semid4lyfe(m): 10:06am On Sep 11, 2008
@candylips,d dragons are blood sucking vampires.They dont want 2 help in buildin an upcomin bizness.They just want d finishd product 4 dem 2 invest and take their profits.I'm beginning 2 wonda what d essence and aim of d show is.Imagine,dats d 2nd guy they are reapin off. Well 4 75% of their investment I guess they bring a lot 2 d table,u know networking,pr,biz exp etc so it aint 2 bad.Each dragon only gets 15% and d proposer gets keeps about 25% so it ain't 2 bad.
Re: Your Opinion About 'THE DRAGON' by candylips(m): 2:36pm On Sep 12, 2008
one of the dragons said he wanted only 5% for 500k . So its 70/4 for the other dragons
Re: Your Opinion About 'THE DRAGON' by memento: 4:21pm On Sep 12, 2008
smart investor's idea style ?, im watching  and waiting lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Mirror Boy Rakes In Over N12m In One Week / Movies You Are Looking Forward To... / BAFTA: How I Write (series For Screenwriters)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.