Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,052 members, 7,970,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 02:08 AM

The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread - Dating And Meet-up Zone (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread (106127 Views)

Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic / Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (216) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by dominobaby(f): 9:05pm On Jul 06, 2006
Lol. I'l do dat n let u knw when. N u 2.shd chat wt u ds wknd.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by debosky(m): 9:16pm On Jul 06, 2006
ok, luv i can't wait!! wink
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by mochafella(m): 9:37pm On Jul 06, 2006
retro:

We aren't talking to eachother! He offended me.

Does he know?? Was it all his fault??, not my biz but just curious
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by retro(f): 9:43pm On Jul 06, 2006
mochafella:

Does he know?? Was it all his fault??, not my biz but just curious

I told him. He doesn't want to understand. He doesn't want to give me my privacy. He's like 'if two people are in love, they shouldn't hide anything from eachother'. That's not true.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by ddizzle(f): 10:44pm On Jul 06, 2006
dominobaby:

Ddiz, was gon say shopn at ds time of da day!? bt i guess we aint in da same location. Lol

yah im in california
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Ashiwaju(m): 12:33am On Jul 07, 2006
i seem to have been missing in action

whats up, i see D-sky and D-baby are getting along

Retro? u sure u want it dt bad? why not give Afeni A call, he would be glad to give it to you on fone grin
Since john wont come at this time cheesy

@ 2fine who is next on yah list?

2Can thought you ll still be here tongue
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by IBBFan(m): 12:46am On Jul 07, 2006
e jo nairalnders, who (FEMALE) can y'all match me with?
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by menike(m): 12:47am On Jul 07, 2006
Yo Guys , I told y'all my Album is done n' waitin' for the 25th of the Month
So I decided to leave y'all wit some sh*t from me

http://www.hiphopgame.com/index2.php3?page=tracks1

There's a link to ma' new Joint wit Lil'Wayne "I made Bling Bling"
Two Five ft. Lil Wayne "I made Bling Bling"

So Fu*k y'all haters tryin' fu*k wit menike plz don't do that

I also caused out a Nairaland member wit it (Big Shishi or Sushi)
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Ashiwaju(m): 12:58am On Jul 07, 2006
cool munike, have you gotten hooked yet?

and IBb, would you like to have j-girl all for your self? she is cool, she is nice and above all she is intelligent

2 fine, is beautiful and she is available

Kadeejah is single and available

Toy according to baddy, is available at moment

who else oo?
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by debosky(m): 1:01am On Jul 07, 2006
ahem, I think IBB and kadee are hooking up on some other thread wink
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by lauryn(f): 1:02am On Jul 07, 2006
good, what about u guys? smiley
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Kadeejah(f): 1:02am On Jul 07, 2006
lol  cheesy embarassed tongue im jus having a lil fun wink
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by IBBFan(m): 1:03am On Jul 07, 2006
debo, i can see you're keeping good records. i like that. make sure your blog stays updated for up-to-the-second news!

ashi, e bi lyk say na KD.

cool cool cool
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Zahymaka(m): 1:07am On Jul 07, 2006
Hi Lauryn, hi guys. I'm back from a very interesting lecture. I think I'm beginning to like my lecturer's ways -- like Lauryn, she's well, outspoken and naughty. . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Ashiwaju(m): 1:08am On Jul 07, 2006
hey lauryn u re back!

IBB so you don choose chap chap, i salute oo and beta not be like those making up today just to break up tommorow or next. . . . . Congrats man mi
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by lauryn(f): 1:09am On Jul 07, 2006
Hey Zahy
who u calling naughty?, i know not what u speak of mister grin grin grin grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Txlonghorn(m): 1:09am On Jul 07, 2006
Zahymaka:

Hi Lauryn, hi guys. I'm back from a very interesting lecture. I think I'm beginning to like my lecturer's ways -- like Lauryn, she's well, outspoken and naughty. . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Dude what are you doing going to summer school, you know what the say about ppl that go to summer school.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Zahymaka(m): 1:11am On Jul 07, 2006
lauryn:

Hey Zahy
who u calling naughty?, i know not what u speak of mister grin grin grin grin

Me neither cheesy cheesy.

Txlonghorn:

Dude what are you doing going to summer school, you know what the say about people that go to summer school.

Could you let me in on it?
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by eveseh(f): 1:14am On Jul 07, 2006
i go for debosky grin undecided lipsrsealed kiss tongue embarassed grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by lauryn(f): 1:16am On Jul 07, 2006
yeah right. He doesnt want an all-rounder, like nigerians would say grin grin grin grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Kadeejah(f): 1:18am On Jul 07, 2006
lol lipsrsealed
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by eveseh(f): 1:19am On Jul 07, 2006
lauryn:

yeah right. He doesnt want an all-rounder, like nigerians would say grin grin grin grin

and how do u just mean about that?
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by lauryn(f): 1:20am On Jul 07, 2006
its self explanatory, aint it? grin grin grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by eveseh(f): 1:22am On Jul 07, 2006
lauryn:

its self explanatory, aint it? grin grin grin

and what's relly ya own sef,with me
if u want trouble wit eve just  say it
because this is not da frist time u doing this s*hit to me OK,
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by lauryn(f): 1:23am On Jul 07, 2006
why r u getting all worked up, cant u take a joke?. Its nothing insulting, so dont stress kiss urself about it. aiight.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by IBBFan(m): 1:24am On Jul 07, 2006
lauryn amasona, i wasn't there when you tripped over eve. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

*takes the back-door out*
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by lauryn(f): 1:24am On Jul 07, 2006
IBB, u don kolo sha grin grin grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by eveseh(f): 1:26am On Jul 07, 2006
@IBB,and what da hell do u mean about that?
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by lauryn(f): 1:28am On Jul 07, 2006
hey, he's just making fun of me, aiight tongue
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Ashiwaju(m): 1:28am On Jul 07, 2006
perfect match i ll say

and eveseh? what u mean u go for debosky? where is shishi? and why debosky when the guy has just sorted with his giffy? abeg chase some one else.  . . . try seun instead1
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by debosky(m): 1:29am On Jul 07, 2006
abeg oh, make una no pour sand sand for my garri oh!

blog update: there seems to be a storm hitting the newly established IBB-Kadee partnership grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by lauryn(f): 1:29am On Jul 07, 2006
@ Ashiwaju
laugh my friggin ass off grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (216)

Telegram Group —nigeria Adult Matured Minds Telegram Group / Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In / Derail Zone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.