Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,043 members, 7,970,225 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 12:18 AM

The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread - Dating And Meet-up Zone (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread (106125 Views)

Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic / Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (216) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by eveseh(f): 1:34am On Jul 07, 2006
Ashiwaju:

perfect match i ll say

and eveseh? what u mean u go for debosky? where is shishi? and why debosky when the guy has just sorted with his giffy? abeg chase some one else. . . . try seun instead1

OK,i gave up,shishi na be hissitory,
naah seun aint my fans,he cant be no no,

OK i'll find someone else, lipsrsealed
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by IBBFan(m): 1:35am On Jul 07, 2006
debo, no kill me abeg. lmao!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy so you mean you want me to climb the pole and cut your nepa cable because u don't respectfully and lovingly want to accept eve as the one who has offered herself for free to you!!

thanks for the update. whatever you do, don't bring the VOR news. just delete it!!! *left thumb up*
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by lauryn(f): 1:36am On Jul 07, 2006
laugh my lil behind off grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by eveseh(f): 1:37am On Jul 07, 2006
IBB:

debo, no kill me abeg. lmao!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy so you mean you want me to climb the pole and cut your nepa cable because u don't respectfully and lovingly want to accept eve as the one who has offered herself for free to you!!

thanks for the update. whatever you do, don't bring the VOR news. just delete it!!! *left thumb up*

yep,i did,
it's his choice lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

but i got someone already lipsrsealed
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Ashiwaju(m): 1:39am On Jul 07, 2006
good girl eve! u are good.

Debosky carry on with yah love, in sickness and in health  wink enjoy!

me i gatta run now. and for record purposes, dont fall of the thread b4 daylight please and happy making

my bed is calling. . . . .ring . . . . ringing. . . i think i have to pick it::::hello

Gnite all.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by eveseh(f): 1:41am On Jul 07, 2006
Ashiwaju:

good girl eve! u are good.

Debosky carry on with yah love, in sickness and in health  wink enjoy!

me i gatta run now. and for record purposes, don't fall of the thread before daylight please and happy making

my bed is calling. . . . .ring . . . . ringing. . . i think i have to pick it::::hello

Gnite all.

kaai i don suffer,
well am good ,thanks for remminding me
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Kadeejah(f): 1:43am On Jul 07, 2006
lol up in here
g'nitez ashi grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by IBBFan(m): 1:43am On Jul 07, 2006
ashi, go crash quick so that i go fit go. this yankee children no dey let we wey dey naija sleep well. nonsense kelebe!!
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by lauryn(f): 1:44am On Jul 07, 2006
nite nite kiss
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by debosky(m): 1:45am On Jul 07, 2006
laterz ashi,

so hows nl's latest couple doin? wink

IBB i hope se u no include ya wife for the ' yankee children' oh grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by IBBFan(m): 1:50am On Jul 07, 2006
debo, u kno say na u b my spokesman now. she is too special to ride on the children's horse!! angry angry
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by debosky(m): 2:01am On Jul 07, 2006
definitely, just wanted any trouble makers out there to know u weren't talkin bout your wifey wink
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by lauryn(f): 2:02am On Jul 07, 2006
hmmmmmmmmmmm, this horse talk is getting me,,,,,,,,,,,oooooh sh*t!
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by debosky(m): 2:07am On Jul 07, 2006
lauryn:

bad bad girl grin grin grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Zahymaka(m): 2:11am On Jul 07, 2006
debosky:

lauryn link=topic=16172.msg474688#msg474688 date=1152234156:

bad bad girl grin grin grin

I remember saying someone was naughty. . .
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by lauryn(f): 2:12am On Jul 07, 2006
I still dont know what u guys are yapping on about grin grin grin grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Zahymaka(m): 2:13am On Jul 07, 2006
lauryn:

I still don't know what u guys are yapping on about grin grin grin grin

Shall I define pretended innocence?
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by lauryn(f): 2:15am On Jul 07, 2006
No thanq!
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Kadeejah(f): 2:16am On Jul 07, 2006
lol lauryn
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by lauryn(f): 2:17am On Jul 07, 2006
@ Kadeejah
love da top with beads on ya profile, HATE U! grin grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Kadeejah(f): 2:19am On Jul 07, 2006
lauryn, love ya top too nd ya belt. . .LOVE U TOO!! tongue angry grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by lauryn(f): 2:19am On Jul 07, 2006
lol grin grin grin, kiss
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by superman(m): 2:51am On Jul 07, 2006
love u 2fine4u but haters please 4give me !!the only dress code i know is green white and green! u are a fine sister
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 2:52am On Jul 07, 2006
2Can thought you ll still be here tongue

Sorry dear, had to catch myself some Z's cool
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by DaHitler(m): 4:32am On Jul 07, 2006
If only I had enough time, I would have made this thread a lot more awesome. You guys just have to wait a little longer. I'll introduce a suprise in a few days. kiss
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by jgirl3: 4:49am On Jul 07, 2006
IBB and kadee? cooooool! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink

Ashi, as one of the matchmaking angels - I order you to make a choice right now! angry tongue cheesy It was me you were advertising abi? tongue or is 2can still in the position? undecided

svs, where you at? - You want ashi?

awwww @ debosky and d-baby kiss kiss kiss I knew debosky's heart was still in the right place.

This is so cool - badman, where are you? Show face now! Get back to T, you ain't single just seperated
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2fine4u(f): 5:05am On Jul 07, 2006
superman:

love u 2fine4u but haters please 4give me !!the only dress code i know is green white and green! u are a fine sister

that's so nice, love u too superman. it's good to kno someone appreciates my beauty on herre grin so are u ready to start off from where we stopped tha last time remember we had it goin real good last time u were here, so holla at me and lets make this thing right wink
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2fine4u(f): 5:06am On Jul 07, 2006
hey j-girl, it was nice speakin to u on tha phone 2day grin remember saturday is still on that's if u still down.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by jgirl3: 5:19am On Jul 07, 2006
yeah girl - it was so cool.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2fine4u(f): 5:25am On Jul 07, 2006
@ Ashiwaju
i hav many guys on my list but it only depends on who can sweep me off my feet. when that person does, am gon stick to only him and look no where else cos he gon be my one and only wink
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by ddizzle(f): 8:53am On Jul 07, 2006
Im single and luvin every second of it!!
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by akniy(m): 11:07am On Jul 07, 2006
eve wats d meaning of condom, i be jew oh.(just kidding). i think u should go to unicef
and let them employ as their marketer! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (216)

Telegram Group —nigeria Adult Matured Minds Telegram Group / Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In / Derail Zone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.