Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,052 members, 7,970,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 02:14 AM

The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread - Dating And Meet-up Zone (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread (106128 Views)

Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic / Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (216) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Badman888(m): 7:34pm On Jul 07, 2006
2ugly4allofus, eeee don do now weitin grin

you have dropped me and yes i accept the decesion

@ kadee what is wrong
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Kadeejah(f): 7:35pm On Jul 07, 2006
i dunnno wut tha hell is goin on. IBB is pissing me off angry angry angry angry
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Badman888(m): 7:36pm On Jul 07, 2006
lol, dont worry am sure he is just joking with u wink
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2fine4u(f): 7:36pm On Jul 07, 2006
hahahaha my job here is done cool so am out tongue
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by IBBFan(m): 7:37pm On Jul 07, 2006
Badman, u b very bad pesin ooo!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy y u go call her "just2wowo4allofnairalandguys"?
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Kadeejah(f): 7:38pm On Jul 07, 2006
IBB:

Badman, u b very bad pesin ooo!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy y u go call her "just2wowo4allofnairalandguys"?
what u want her now shocked angry angry cry
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Badman888(m): 7:38pm On Jul 07, 2006
IBB u dey craise, lol ur own worse pass ma own self
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by IBBFan(m): 7:40pm On Jul 07, 2006
KD, no way!! just read what Badman called her now. geez!!!! it's just you, darling!!! kiss

Badman, i jus merix ur remix!! cheesy cheesy
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by debosky(m): 7:41pm On Jul 07, 2006
kai, someone has ruined nl's latest couple cry

j-girl after all your sanctimonious preaching i can't bliv u were messing with IBB on the 'in bed last night' thread angry angry

you tryin to break up a happy home.

now IBB and Kadee, i know u both still have the hotts for each other, kiss and make up will u? wink wink

*IBB if u continue this your kurukere runs i no fit be ur spokesman again o!*
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by IBBFan(m): 7:45pm On Jul 07, 2006
debo, thank you very much for coming at the right time. these girls are jealous cos i'm in love with NL's hottest female (who the HELL is hot-angel)??

NL girls, please stay away from this brother cos his omoge has got a bad a$$ golf stick that swings better than Tiger's.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Kadeejah(f): 7:46pm On Jul 07, 2006
k i got my babii back cheesy kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 7:47pm On Jul 07, 2006
Lmao @IBB cheesy

You're always so damn funny cheesy cheesy
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2fine4u(f): 7:49pm On Jul 07, 2006
IBB:

lol @ IBB am just gon let u be because deejah is my girl, if not i for show u say khaki no be leather.
next time u want remix "miserable badman's" word, i suggest u look at tha face before u do yo JD remix grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by IBBFan(m): 7:57pm On Jul 07, 2006
h(oe)-town girl, lipsrsealed u 4 wait 4 me na!! y u run log out? if u wan attack, de-camp from KD's side so that you'll know you're fighting 2 people instead of 1. i no like make them dey pity me. tongue tongue
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by debosky(m): 7:57pm On Jul 07, 2006
thats better! cheesy

i knew y'all wd get back together wink

2fine and badman, y'know what they say opposites attract, make una both stop all the fronting and get with the loving ok?

grin grin grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by IBBFan(m): 8:01pm On Jul 07, 2006
yes baby. and there ain't no stopping us now. aren't we lucky to have fallen in love in just a few minutes?! i'm going to write a book about us entitled Love At First Type and i'll dedicate it to you and the 4 kids (3 boys, 1 girl) you're going to give to me soon. kiss kiss kiss

osewa, get better kiss/love smilies. angry angry angry angry
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 8:02pm On Jul 07, 2006
Y'all are so crazy shocked You've totally put me off lipsrsealed

My search for a NL hubby is over. sad angry
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Kadeejah(f): 8:04pm On Jul 07, 2006
hunni i wuz thinking more like 2 girls and 2 boys  tongue kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by debosky(m): 8:05pm On Jul 07, 2006
hey 2c why??

besides TX is back and y'all were getting really hot and bothered before he left grin grin wink

if u can get the fire started again it shd all be alright wink wink
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 8:08pm On Jul 07, 2006
Tx found a new hobby love interest a while back - that's all I'm going to say lipsrsealed cool
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by IBBFan(m): 8:09pm On Jul 07, 2006
nah, babe!! it's a full time job being a dad of 1 daughter but 3 times that being a dad of 2 daughters. i want grow old and see my great grand kids!!
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2fine4u(f): 8:14pm On Jul 07, 2006
@ IBB
u really trying hard to make me mad but guess what it's never gon work cos i hardly get mad at irrelevant pple oops lipsrsealed grin it's all love so treat my girl deejah nice and leave me tha hell alone grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Kadeejah(f): 8:18pm On Jul 07, 2006
k babes datz gudd. plus then our boyz wud grow up to be like their dad grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by IBBFan(m): 8:23pm On Jul 07, 2006
hahahahahahaha!!!! nice strike, 2wowo!! i especially like the irrelevant part. i'm gradually becoming famous on NL. a dream osewa never wanted me to realise!! not to worry, KD's in safe hands and i'd advise you give her some "She Time". kiss

ta-ta!!

yes dear, good thing you're feeling me! kiss kiss kiss but uhm, is 2wowo your girl? sad
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Badman888(m): 8:24pm On Jul 07, 2006
yall should beg 2fine to leave me alone, she said she dosent want me and have insulted me in front of everyone, she is still disturbing me, PLEASE leave me alone
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2fine4u(f): 8:27pm On Jul 07, 2006
Haha so am now 2wowo it's all good. i no complain sha cos i've been hearin how beautiful i am from real guys so it's not all that bad if i hear say i wowo from 1/2 man like u grin

and what's that one yappin about i left u alone a long time ago so grow up and move on just like me
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by IBBFan(m): 8:29pm On Jul 07, 2006
i think i support the saying of my spokesman (debo). both of you need to be left alone to "show yourselves".

*comes forward like the pope to bless the couple- Badman & 2wowo*
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Kadeejah(f): 8:29pm On Jul 07, 2006
yall should lay offa her a bit plzz, ye babii shez my girl be nice k tongue kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by debosky(m): 8:33pm On Jul 07, 2006
ahem, as the official nairaland matchmaking admin (standing in for j-girl) wink

i hereby slap a restraining order on 2fine angry angry

you shall cease and desist from mking any more defamatory or accusatory or insulting statements about badman

failure to heed to this warning will result in an automatic ban from the matchmaking thread

and compulsory spankings till you show remorse grin grin grin grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2fine4u(f): 8:33pm On Jul 07, 2006
IBB abeg no let yo mouth bend from that statement ooo becos e no good if my girl deejah marry a man with a bent mouth.

debosky na town crier and tafia so me no dey even listen to am grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by debosky(m): 8:35pm On Jul 07, 2006
I have no choice but to resort to the aforementioned penalties for disobendience angry angry

lie down and take your spanking now!! grin grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 8:36pm On Jul 07, 2006
*comes forward like the pope to bless the couple- Badman & 2wowo*

IBB as the pope shocked Lmao!! grin grin tongue

you shall cease and desist from mking any more defamatory or accusatory or insulting statements about badman

failure to heed to this warning will result in an automatic ban from the matchmaking thread

and compulsory spankings till you show remorse grin grin grin grin

How do you expect us to be nice to badman when you offer to spank us if we don't follow your order? undecided cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (216)

Telegram Group —nigeria Adult Matured Minds Telegram Group / Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In / Derail Zone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.