Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,059 members, 7,970,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 04:27 AM

The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread - Dating And Meet-up Zone (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread (106129 Views)

Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic / Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (216) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Kadeejah(f): 8:37pm On Jul 07, 2006
ahahaha yall are funny aint this thread bout love. were'z tha love ppl tongue wink
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by jgirl3: 8:43pm On Jul 07, 2006
Kadee, i was just kidding with him. Nothing more. You should know me nowwwww.
debosky unlike you, i never indicated interest in IBB - it was all fun.
2fine leave badman alone angry angry tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue. He said he doesn't want. Na by force. Abeg leave him in peace.
Badman, i will hook you up to the shame of 2fine.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by celemel(m): 8:45pm On Jul 07, 2006
I've found ma love o! Please can HABIBAT please stand up and show herself by lifting her tallest finger for the world to see?  For others, please keep shooting.  Soon and very soon, your 'other rib' wud walk up to u, just like mine did.  cheesy  wink
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Kadeejah(f): 8:45pm On Jul 07, 2006
lol k j-girl we kool grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by debosky(m): 8:47pm On Jul 07, 2006
I hereby retire from the position of the nl matchmaking thread admin and call the honorable j-girl to take her seat

*no wahala j-girl, its all good now they're back together wink*

as my last official action, I declare amnesty for 2fine *unless u still want the spanking*
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by jgirl3: 8:49pm On Jul 07, 2006
I hereby refuse debosky's retirement.
celemel, congratulations
cool kd, i want you guys to be together.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Kadeejah(f): 8:52pm On Jul 07, 2006
aawhh my babii iz offline now cry cry
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by celemel(m): 8:53pm On Jul 07, 2006
celemel, congratulations

thnx j-girl
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2fine4u(f): 9:12pm On Jul 07, 2006
uhm j-girl it seems u too is in coma I DON"T WANT HIM!!! dang woman let me be, i hav superman, mocha or ashi. anyone that logs on first. but sure it's gon be superman tho cos he's kind@ special. neways girl for tha last time, i may hav showed a slight interest in the past but am so over him now and hav moved on real good wink

@ debosky
u really wann@ spank me huh i dont let any guy spank me so i wont let u do that grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by jgirl3: 9:16pm On Jul 07, 2006
2fine, admit it, you love him still. There is still that residue in your heart for him grin grin tongue just kidding wink
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by debosky(m): 9:31pm On Jul 07, 2006
2fine

I hereby remove your sentence of spanking *u'll be sorry !* grin grin

As Interim Nl Matchmaking Admin (till a suitable replacement can be found),

I hereby proclaim that 2fine report to me with her intended match - (superman, ashi or mocha)

immediately he logs on for proper examination to determine suitability wink

Otherwise I shall use my considerable discretion in selecting a decent hubby for you from the available pool of suitors.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by IBBFan(m): 10:24pm On Jul 07, 2006
it doesn't matter who logs on 1st, i already told her ashi is the right guy for her.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by DaHitler(m): 2:30am On Jul 08, 2006
Ok, lets boil this down a little bit.

Are there any girls out there that are interested in anal sex? I mean, sex must go on even during the period. Right? cheesy cool
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Kadeejah(f): 2:40am On Jul 08, 2006
lol cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by DaHitler(m): 2:58am On Jul 08, 2006
Really, retro got blood all over my shirt last night. cry
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Kadeejah(f): 3:12am On Jul 08, 2006
hahaha! and dat made u cry undecided cheesy wink
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by DaHitler(m): 3:17am On Jul 08, 2006
Yes, it did. cool

I'm in touch with my emotional side. tongue
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by DaHitler(m): 3:17am On Jul 08, 2006
I'm kidding lol. My heart has been dead for over a decade. I never cry or fall in love. cheesy
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Kadeejah(f): 3:22am On Jul 08, 2006
haha i know u were kidding. your heart's been dead for a decade? so either u havent been in a realationship in ten years or u just get wit girls for sex. hhhmmm lol and i dont see nufin wrong wit a guy that cries wink grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by DaHitler(m): 3:24am On Jul 08, 2006
Guess which one it is?

Well, its not completely dead, but I never fall head over heels.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Kadeejah(f): 3:26am On Jul 08, 2006
lol the sex, i know.
and eventually u will fall for someone
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by DaHitler(m): 3:29am On Jul 08, 2006
I have. Sort of. I think I am in luv with retro. cheesy
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by DaHitler(m): 3:29am On Jul 08, 2006
Don't take what I just said seriously. grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Kadeejah(f): 3:32am On Jul 08, 2006
lol and i was gonna add "someone like retro" to my last statement wink
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by DaHitler(m): 3:33am On Jul 08, 2006
cheesy

Yeah, retro is interesting to say the least. cool
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by DaHitler(m): 3:34am On Jul 08, 2006
Kadeejah, I am heading to bed. Nice chatting with you. Peace. kiss
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Kadeejah(f): 3:37am On Jul 08, 2006
ye u too. good night smiley  kiss
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by IBBFan(m): 4:25am On Jul 08, 2006
my baby's not like other NL girls who flirt in the absence of their partner. i love you babe!!! kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by jgirl3: 4:26am On Jul 08, 2006
Abeg jare. We all know kadee well enough to know that wink. Sha treat her well if not you're in trouble
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Kadeejah(f): 4:28am On Jul 08, 2006
IBB:

my baby's not like other Nairaland girls who flirt in the absence of their partner. i love you babe!!! kiss kiss kiss
yup, u kno me too well babii. and i love u too kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by IBBFan(m): 4:31am On Jul 08, 2006
j-girl, she's not complaining and hasn't complained at all. why the kick and push? cheesy cheesy
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by jgirl3: 4:32am On Jul 08, 2006
I'm just warning you in advance. Watch your back if you mess up. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (216)

Telegram Group —nigeria Adult Matured Minds Telegram Group / Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In / Derail Zone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.