Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,077 members, 7,970,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 06:15 AM

The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread - Dating And Meet-up Zone (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread (106131 Views)

Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic / Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (216) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Badman888(m): 1:21pm On Jul 08, 2006
@ ashi i think T would come back, but i dont think anytime soon
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by retro(f): 1:22pm On Jul 08, 2006
svs:

ok u guys should create  a thred for dirty talk
am sick of all these,peeps want to get matched ere,nuh ave sex
talk on yim!!!!!!!!!!!

We aren't having sex.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by SvS(f): 1:22pm On Jul 08, 2006
i know retro,buh its sex talk!!!!
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by DaHitler(m): 1:24pm On Jul 08, 2006
I love you, Retro. kiss
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by IBBFan(m): 1:24pm On Jul 08, 2006
retro, she's a teen!! please show her the way out or censor your words.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by SvS(f): 1:26pm On Jul 08, 2006
@ibb,am a teenager hu knows this thread is not in sexuality
buh tanks to them too,it has been filld with lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by eveseh(f): 1:26pm On Jul 08, 2006
IBB:

wahala- problem

eve, have you finished saturday cleaning?

yes do u have some for me??

and dis will be da last time i take dis s*hit from u OK
cos it's geting too much now
dis is not da frist time u been talking to me in abd ways,
OK,
i think am respecting u too much,
what da heck is dis na,
i wont tell ya again
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by eveseh(f): 1:27pm On Jul 08, 2006
svs:

@ibb,am a teenager hu knows this thread is not in sexuality
buh tanks to them too,it has been filld with lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

svs don't mind da him,
don't mind him,
people gaving them too much respect here
can't u see what's he's saying to me,
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by retro(f): 1:28pm On Jul 08, 2006
Afeni:

I love you, Retro. kiss

I appreciate that.

IBB:

retro, she's a teen!! please show her the way out or censor your words.

I'm a teen too. Haha.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by DaHitler(m): 1:39pm On Jul 08, 2006
Eveseh, whats up? Its been a long time. cheesy

I love you, eveseh. kiss
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by cyberpaul(m): 1:47pm On Jul 08, 2006
Hi guys, ladies inclusive i believe theres a forum already created for talk about sex.Lets try and respect that okay!
Bad enough that u guys are sex straved dont come on here to mess up the idea of matchmakin okay.
An apology to the house will be duly appropriate.Kind regards grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by DaHitler(m): 1:48pm On Jul 08, 2006
Talk to me Eveseh. grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by retro(f): 1:49pm On Jul 08, 2006
cyberpaul:

Hi guys, ladies inclusive i believe theres a forum already created for talk about sex.Lets try and respect that okay!
Bad enough that u guys are sex straved don't come on here to mess up the idea of matchmakin okay.
An apology to the house will be duly appropriate.Kind regards grin

Another anti-sex fan.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by SvS(f): 1:51pm On Jul 08, 2006
ya hes nuh anti-sex,hes just been a lil bit considerate and reasonable
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by retro(f): 1:52pm On Jul 08, 2006
svs:

ya hes nuh anti-sex,hes just been a lil bit considerate and reasonable

Just because you've got no one to discuss sex with shouldn't make you take 'it' out on us (sex fans).
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by SvS(f): 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2006
if i wanna discuss sex ill go to the sexuality forum,thats the reasonable thing to do
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by DaHitler(m): 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2006
*slips hand under retro's skirt*

eerrrr, yeah, no sex on this thread. cool
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by retro(f): 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2006
svs:

if i want to discuss sex ill go to the sexuality forum,thats the reasonable thing to do

No, it's not. It's an alternative.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by retro(f): 1:55pm On Jul 08, 2006
Afeni:

*slips hand under retro's skirt*

eerrrr, yeah, no sex on this thread. cool

Keep on touching.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by SvS(f): 1:56pm On Jul 08, 2006
@retro its not a choice,thats where u talk about sex
see sexuality?u get it?
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by DaHitler(m): 1:56pm On Jul 08, 2006
retro:

No, it's not. It's an alternative.

retro, Omg, that just made me hard. Ewww.

I am going to take a little break. This is not right. cheesy
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by retro(f): 1:57pm On Jul 08, 2006
svs:

@retro its not a choice,thats where u talk about sex
see sexuality?u get it?

I'm talking about sex with the guy I got paired up with. See? Match making?

I'm just kidding, you're absolutely right.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by SvS(f): 1:58pm On Jul 08, 2006
good cool
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by retro(f): 1:58pm On Jul 08, 2006
Afeni:

retro, Omg, that just made me hard. Ewww.

I am going to take a little break. This is not right. cheesy

What? Hahahahaha. You've got to be kidding me, right?
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by DaHitler(m): 1:59pm On Jul 08, 2006
Nope, I'm not. embarassed
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by DaHitler(m): 1:59pm On Jul 08, 2006
Its back down now. Yeah, that rarely happens. I am usually in total control.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by retro(f): 2:00pm On Jul 08, 2006
Afeni:

Nope, I'm not. embarassed

Yes, you are.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by retro(f): 2:01pm On Jul 08, 2006
Afeni:

Its back down now. Yeah, that rarely happens. I am usually in total control.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Hahahahaha. Oh my God, my cheeks hurt.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by DaHitler(m): 2:02pm On Jul 08, 2006
You have no idea whats its like. The thing has a mind of its own. cool
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by retro(f): 2:05pm On Jul 08, 2006
Afeni:

You have no idea whats its like. The thing has a mind of its own. cool

It has a very odd way of thinking. How does 'No, it's not. It's an alternative.' makes you hard?
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by DaHitler(m): 2:05pm On Jul 08, 2006
retro, I'm heading out to hang out with some friends. Wish you were here. Peace. cool
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by retro(f): 2:06pm On Jul 08, 2006
Ok. Have fun.

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (216)

Telegram Group —nigeria Adult Matured Minds Telegram Group / Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In / Derail Zone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.