Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,218 members, 7,934,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 04:02 PM

The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread - Dating And Meet-up Zone (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread (104891 Views)

Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic / Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (216) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by retro(f): 6:40pm On Jul 11, 2006
Afeni:

I'm 6'1. So, 1-3 inch heels will do fine. Can you even walk in 3 inch heels? grin

I don't wear heels anymore.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by DaHitler(m): 6:46pm On Jul 11, 2006
retro:

I don't wear heels anymore.

cry cry cry Thats bad news.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by DaHitler(m): 6:47pm On Jul 11, 2006
Not even the little ones? Why don't you wear heels?
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by retro(f): 6:49pm On Jul 11, 2006
Afeni:

Not even the little ones? Why don't you wear heels?

Because it's too 'girly'. I'm not a girly girl.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by DaHitler(m): 6:52pm On Jul 11, 2006
retro:

Because it's too 'girly'. I'm not a girly girl.

That explains it. Do you play sports? shocked
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by IBBFan(m): 6:55pm On Jul 11, 2006
i'm good, 2C. how are you and OUR angels?

can you tell me who's been creeping around with my woman (KD) in my absence?
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by retro(f): 6:56pm On Jul 11, 2006
No, I hate sports. Lol.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by DaHitler(m): 7:01pm On Jul 11, 2006
I don't play or watch sports. So, I guess that means I am not a manly man. tongue
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 7:09pm On Jul 11, 2006
IBB:

i'm good, 2C. how are you and OUR angels?

I'm ok thanks, and tongue our my angels are doing great! cheesy

I don't think anyone has been creeping around with your woman undecided

Don't you trust her? cool
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by retro(f): 7:14pm On Jul 11, 2006
Manly man? Haha!
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by DaHitler(m): 7:25pm On Jul 11, 2006
The site is loading really slow today. I am going to have a shower and hopefully things would get better by the time I am back.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by retro(f): 7:29pm On Jul 11, 2006
Ok. I wish I could see you naked. Haha!
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Kadeejah(f): 7:30pm On Jul 11, 2006
IBB:

omg! dont u trust me? tongue i could never cheat on u babii kiss
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 7:32pm On Jul 11, 2006
I thought you guys (IBB & KD) were having an open relationship?
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Kadeejah(f): 7:35pm On Jul 11, 2006
2cantango:

I thought you guys (IBB & KD) were having an open relationship?
ye im still waiting 4 him 2 agree 2 d@t undecided

@IBB
u wann@ go will nd jada? tongue
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by DaHitler(m): 7:37pm On Jul 11, 2006
retro:

Ok. I wish I could see you naked. Haha!

I know what you mean. I love seeing myself nake too!

Except the balls. Its not impressive unless its hard.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by retro(f): 7:38pm On Jul 11, 2006
I'm serious.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 7:39pm On Jul 11, 2006
Afeni:

LMFAOoooooo grin grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by IBBFan(m): 7:42pm On Jul 11, 2006
2C, previous threads show that she's been snitching behind my back. i was only away for the weekend to see my grandma and this is what she decided to do, not thinking that i would find out.

KD, start explaining yourself with the guy you went into that private ward with fewpages behind!

*looks in the trunk for that (censored)*
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by retro(f): 7:43pm On Jul 11, 2006
Afeni:

Make it hard then.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Kadeejah(f): 7:48pm On Jul 11, 2006
IBB:

2C, previous threads show that she's been snitching behind my back. i was only away for the weekend to see my grandma and this is what she decided to do, not thinking that i would find out.

KD, start explaining yourself with the guy you went into that private ward with fewpages behind!

*looks in the trunk for that (censored)*
i didnt do nothing wrong!
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by DaHitler(m): 7:51pm On Jul 11, 2006
retro:

I'm serious.

I'm serious about wanting to see you naked too!

I'll go first later on this week. My new webcam should be here by then.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by DaHitler(m): 7:54pm On Jul 11, 2006
retro:

Make it hard then.

No way! How do you expect me to do that? My penis is very cultured. I can't make it hard unless I have constant visual stimulation and I allow my mind to be overrun with corrupt thoughts. Besides, what kind of loser guy posts pictures of himself with a hard-on?
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 7:57pm On Jul 11, 2006
IBB:

Do you mean in previous pages of this topic? Or in other threads in NL?

Maybe you should paste all the offensive/questionable posts here and allow us to help you determine her intentions. cheesy wink
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by retro(f): 8:00pm On Jul 11, 2006
Afeni:

I'm serious about wanting to see you naked too!

I'll go first later on this week. My new webcam should be here by then.

Lmfao. I have a picture of my boobs though.

Afeni:

No way! How do you expect me to do that? My penis is very cultured. I can't make it hard unless I have constant visual stimulation and I allow my mind to be overrun with corrupt thoughts. Besides, what kind of loser guy posts pictures of himself with a hard-on?

A cultured penis? Bwahahahahaha. You don't have to post it, you can send it to me. Lmfaooo.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by DaHitler(m): 8:14pm On Jul 11, 2006
Thats what I was planning on doing. I can't post a picture of the afeni nude. All the girls on nairaland would be wet for weeks. cheesy
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by retro(f): 8:18pm On Jul 11, 2006
Afeni:

Thats what I was planning on doing. I can't post a picture of the afeni nude. All the girls on nairaland would be wet for weeks. cheesy

Was planning?
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2fine4u(f): 8:20pm On Jul 11, 2006
i need a temporary sex buddy that i can run to whenever $hadex is not around or whenever he cheats on me shocked tongue
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by retro(f): 8:22pm On Jul 11, 2006
2fine4u:

i need a temporary sex buddy that i can run to whenever $hadex is not around or whenever he cheats on me shocked tongue

I hope you're not thinking of Afeni.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 8:22pm On Jul 11, 2006
I can't post a picture of the afeni nude. All the girls on nairaland would be wet for weeks. cheesy

The only wetness would be coming from our eyes, in the form of tears.

Tears of sorrow and sympathy for retro. lipsrsealed grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2fine4u(f): 8:24pm On Jul 11, 2006
nah retro, i dont want a 2in guy
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by retro(f): 8:29pm On Jul 11, 2006
2cantango:

The only wetness would be coming from our eyes, in the form of tears.

Tears of sorrow and sympathy for retro. lipsrsealed grin

Pst! I'm sure his penis is euh, euh, big.

2fine4u:

nah retro, i don't want a 2in guy

*Coughs* CORRECTION: 6 Inches.

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (216)

Telegram Group —nigeria Adult Matured Minds Telegram Group / Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In / Derail Zone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.