Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,092 members, 7,899,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 10:22 PM

The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread - Dating And Meet-up Zone (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread (103509 Views)

Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic / Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (216) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by DaHitler(m): 8:30pm On Jul 11, 2006
retro:

Was planning?

I am planning. Are you happy now? cool

2cantango:

The only wetness would be coming from our eyes, in the form of tears.

Tears of sorrow and sympathy for retro. lipsrsealed grin

grin grin. Thats what they all say. Till they see the one penis to rule them all. tongue
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by DaHitler(m): 8:32pm On Jul 11, 2006
retro:

Pst! I'm sure his penis is euh, euh, big.

*Coughs* CORRECTION: 6 Inches.

Its bigger than 6 inches. You know that. cheesy
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2fine4u(f): 8:37pm On Jul 11, 2006
yeah Afeni keep on sayin yo penis is bigger than 6 inches maybe one day u will believe it
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by retro(f): 8:37pm On Jul 11, 2006
Afeni:

I am planning. Are you happy now? cool

grin grin. Thats what they all say. Till they see the one penis to rule them all. tongue

Your penis already rules me.

Afeni:

Its bigger than 6 inches. You know that. cheesy

Do I?
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 8:38pm On Jul 11, 2006
Afeni:

Lol cheesy I hate to bruise your erection ego, but I am one who walks this earth that would never be effected by your penis, or tempted in anyway to be ruled by it. tongue
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by retro(f): 8:39pm On Jul 11, 2006
2cantango:

Lol cheesy I hate to bruise your erection ego, but I am one who walks this earth that would never be effected by your penis, or tempted in anyway to be ruled by it. tongue

That's what I said until his penis actually RULED my Womanliness. ALL HAIL AFENI'S PENIS! Really.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by DaHitler(m): 8:41pm On Jul 11, 2006
I love you retro. kiss
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 8:41pm On Jul 11, 2006
retro:

That's what I said until his penis actually RULED my Womanliness. ALL HAIL AFENI'S PENIS! Really.

Awwww HELL NO!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

It's all yours retro - in fact, I'm sure it was gloriously made just for you. lipsrsealed grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2fine4u(f): 8:42pm On Jul 11, 2006
dang retro i can't believe a penis that's 2 inches when erect rules yo Womanliness shocked
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 8:44pm On Jul 11, 2006
2fine4u:

yeah Afeni keep on sayin yo penis is bigger than 6 inches maybe one day u will believe it

Lmao cheesy

Since when was 6 inches anything to brag about anyway? undecided cool
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by retro(f): 8:48pm On Jul 11, 2006
2cantango:

Awwww HELL NO!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

It's all yours retro - in fact, I'm sure[b] it was gloriously made just for you[/b]. lipsrsealed grin

Duh!

2fine4u:

dang retro i can't believe a penis that's 2 inches when erect rules yo Womanliness shocked

Wtf? It's more than 6 inches!

2cantango:

Lmao cheesy

Since when was 6 inches anything to brag about anyway? undecided cool

Who's bragging?
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by kellorah: 8:49pm On Jul 11, 2006
wow, i've missed bare drama
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by DaHitler(m): 9:06pm On Jul 11, 2006
kellorah:

wow, i've missed bare drama

I missed you.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by kellorah: 9:14pm On Jul 11, 2006
awww wink
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by IBBFan(m): 9:15pm On Jul 11, 2006
2C, in some other thread and previous pages. gosh!! if i start my ultimate search, myheart will continue breaking over and over again!!
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2fine4u(f): 9:25pm On Jul 11, 2006
sharrap IBB grin mongo park like u cheesy
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by jgirl3: 9:30pm On Jul 11, 2006
T was here! Yippeeeeee!

Ashi, you are hitched and so is svs. I am the last one standing and i love it!
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2fine4u(f): 9:40pm On Jul 11, 2006
Ashi wit who?
svs wit who?
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by shotta(m): 9:42pm On Jul 11, 2006
wat up 2fine long time no talk
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Badman888(m): 9:48pm On Jul 11, 2006
wats up 2fine cool, hw u doin
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2fine4u(f): 9:49pm On Jul 11, 2006
@ shotta
hey fine bwoy, how u been doin u need to be on here often cos we be scarce of cute guys lately grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2fine4u(f): 9:50pm On Jul 11, 2006
@ badman
am not trynna be rude but why u talkin to me grin but still am doin alright nd am glad u decided to use my gud name grin
i leant T is back hope yall work it out fo gud this time wink
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by shotta(m): 9:52pm On Jul 11, 2006
lol, im good
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by kellorah: 9:52pm On Jul 11, 2006
WHO IS THIS 'T' I KEEP READING ABOUT?
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by debosky(m): 9:54pm On Jul 11, 2006
TOYM28, the wife (or should I say former?) of Badmann and one of the official founders of 'the angels' ( aka diddy's angels) wink

one of the coolest females you'll ever meet on nl
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2fine4u(f): 9:55pm On Jul 11, 2006
hmmmm tha original born tatafo is herre. all hail the aproko of nl grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2fine4u(f): 9:56pm On Jul 11, 2006
hey Tyreseshotta grin are u hooked wit anyone on here lately
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by retro(f): 9:56pm On Jul 11, 2006
debosky:

one of the coolest females you'll ever meet on nl

I'm the coolest.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Badman888(m): 9:57pm On Jul 11, 2006
i prefer calling u 2wowo, T was back but she would dissapear again

wassap Kellorah T is my wife, ToyM28  grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by kellorah: 9:57pm On Jul 11, 2006
mmmmmm she must be some HOT gurl.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by retro(f): 9:59pm On Jul 11, 2006
Badman888:

i prefer calling u 2wowo

If that was to me, I understood nothing.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by debosky(m): 9:59pm On Jul 11, 2006
look 2wowo abi wetin be your name

Last I checked, I am still the official admin of the nl matchmaking thread, it is my job to make sure all the folk on this thread knows whatz happening

If you are not careful and you make me mad, i'll have no choice but to mete out the maximum punishment on yo ass angry

now u tryin to hook up wit shotta eh? carry go grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (216)

Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In / Derail Zone. / BBM Sex Chat Group...for All Matured Babes And Guys. Drop Ur PIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.