Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,274 members, 7,967,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 04:19 AM

Seun Please Save The Sports Section! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Please Save The Sports Section! (661 Views)

Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! / Improving The Sports Section: Nairaland Needs Your Input / Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seun Please Save The Sports Section! by javaprince(m): 5:18pm On Aug 20, 2008
Seun in all due fairness I think U have to save the Sports Section. Too many topics , not making sense. How can u have a topic for every match thatz been played in the link? I think its kind of crazy. Imagine, my Arsenal is no more in top 5 topics? All the olympics topics taking the whole space. Is it that our admins are becoming lazy, or there is a hidden agenda/gain underneath.?[(The more the topics the more the money that goes in?) Just talkin]

Anyway, I beg u to pls help clear the mess before he grows worse that it is already. And infact, delete this topic once u get the information.

Thanks in anticipation of ur quick response and before my Arsenal Fans thread gets to page 2 /3 of the Sports Topic.
Re: Seun Please Save The Sports Section! by Seun(m): 5:27pm On Aug 20, 2008
Don't worry, all is well. The moderators are just struggling to cope with the increased popularity of the section.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help? / Intercontinental Most Stupid And Most Fraudulent Bank / Police Arrest, Release Anichebe Over Jewellery Theft: Black Is Crime?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.