Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,374 members, 7,929,176 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 10:24 AM

Can You Trust Your Best Friend? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Trust Your Best Friend? (14572 Views)

He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... / Do You Trust Your Kids In The Hands Of Anyone / Polygamism - Can You Trust Your Half Brothers And Sisters? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend? by redroses1(f): 12:02pm On Jun 29, 2006
pajimoh:

my wify is my best friend , sefine
i cant even trust my husband embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend? by retro(f): 6:54pm On Jun 30, 2006
I've got 2 bestfriends and I trust them, I'm 100 % sure they won't do stupid things behind my back.
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend? by cheekee(f): 9:57pm On Jun 30, 2006
i dont that much in our country we have a saying that says your enemy is right beside you i believe this thats why i never trust anyone only my God
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend? by Kadeejah(f): 3:02am On Jul 01, 2006
i trust my best friend wit my whole life. . .ive known him since i wuz born nd not once has he betrayed me. he has alwayz been there 4 me no matter what. i would kill 4 him, i love him ta death
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend? by aykay(m): 2:42am On Jul 04, 2006
The only person i trust is my girlfriend. i don't have any male friends. i did before but things happened and they all left me ( i thot these guys were practically my brothers) . been tryin to make male friends since(1 yr) but i just don't trust dudes. i trust my girlfriend because she's stuck by me through hell, i'm on my way bak now(from hell) and she stil with me.
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend? by diddy4(m): 3:10am On Jul 04, 2006
i feel you man, girls are better trusted than guys. my closest friends are girls and i trust 'em with ma heart.
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend? by damygurl(f): 3:14am On Jul 04, 2006
i turst my best friends. they are the best!!
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend? by hotangel2(f): 3:20am On Jul 04, 2006
diddy4:

i feel you man, girls are better trusted than guys. my closest friends are girls and i trust 'em with ma heart.

I somehow beg to disagree.

Because my closest friend is a guy, n i believe in him more than in fact anything. I don't like using the word 'trust', but if that'll describe how much i believe in him, i think im forced to use it.

Maybe there's just something about the one trusting a member of the opposite sex MORE! As in after you've established some sort of friendship.
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend? by diddy4(m): 3:22am On Jul 04, 2006
i am talking about guys and girls. like it is an opposite kind of thingy. some girls might trust guys while some guys might trust girls. i didnt mean all girls are trusted. no chop me raw abeg.
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend? by hotangel2(f): 3:23am On Jul 04, 2006
I wasn't chopping u raw, i just disagreed with what u said.

Then i said, maybe there's something about guys trusting girls and girls trusting guys. AFter some sort of friendship has been established.

ya dig?
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend? by diddy4(m): 3:24am On Jul 04, 2006
ya i dig, and i will be digging into ya room very soon. j/k grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend? by hotangel2(f): 3:25am On Jul 04, 2006
my back window is open. cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend? by diddy4(m): 3:27am On Jul 04, 2006
ok, i will come in through there. expect me soon. cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend? by hotangel2(f): 3:31am On Jul 04, 2006
I have the hot water boiling. Just push ur head thru, and u'll see wat the water is for. wink
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend? by diddy4(m): 3:33am On Jul 04, 2006
dont worry, i will use the front door. let me enter responsibly. wink
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend? by saintchux(m): 8:01am On Jul 04, 2006
Yes I will trust my friend. I don't make friends easily. But the few I have, I trust them.

I know many people have been disappointed by their so called friends, I beleive that whoever disappoint you is not your friend. Your friend should be able to be there for you.

What most people fail to understand is that the sisters or brothers of your friend is not your friend. Your friends friend may not be your friend. If you get that into your skull, you will be happy with your friend.

Most of the problem people have is that, they don't know who is their freind. The person they thought is their friend is just a close associate. My colleagues in the office are not my friends. My fellowship members are not my friends. We talk, gist, talk about everything, but they are not my friends. I limit what I discuss with them.

Think of the people you thought are your friends and check if actually they are friends, colleague, even school mate or fellow church member.
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend? by ThisDumebi: 10:01am On Jul 04, 2006
I trust whoever i've called my best friend but i dont always expect anything in return.This is to say that i trust not because

of the basic necessity of keeping a relationship going but the desire to maintain trust as a central part of my humanity.In

a few words,i trust until i run into good reasons to think otherwise.
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend? by michy(f): 10:09am On Jul 04, 2006
Not possible.even the bible said it.that ur bossom friend will betray u.Psalm 41 vs 9
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend? by michy(f): 10:13am On Jul 04, 2006
Psalm 41 vs 9:
Even my close friend, whom I trusted,
he who shared my bread,
has lifted up his heel against me.
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend? by eveseh(f): 11:09am On Jul 04, 2006
i dont trust mysef,and i dont have bestfriend
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend? by retro(f): 11:30am On Jul 04, 2006
michy:

Psalm 41 vs 9:
Even my close friend, whom I trusted,
he who shared my bread,
has lifted up his heel against me.

So?
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend? by michy(f): 11:39am On Jul 04, 2006
retro:

So?

Heaven knows that your very ggod friend can betray u so y should u trust that person
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend? by michy(f): 11:41am On Jul 04, 2006
retro:

So?

Heaven knows that your very good friend can betray u so y should u trust that person
Jesus was betrayed not to talk of us
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend? by retro(f): 11:52am On Jul 04, 2006
michy:

Heaven knows that your very good friend can betray u so y should u trust that person
Jesus was betrayed not to talk of us

Jesus who?
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend? by Eurphoria(f): 12:04pm On Jul 04, 2006
@retro

I hate to do this considering how you responded to my reply in another thread, but heck, do you have to be so rude to people?, can michy not express her views without your little jibes?   she is only responding to the thread how she sees fit within her beliefs why start something from nothing, if you don't know what she is talkin about or you don't particularly like the comment move on geez, i have seen others say how rude you are, you need to get that in check girl. If she choses to live herlife according to bible principles then good for her, i would say thesame if a moslem made similar comment,

Oh by the way, i expect a mouthful from you and i can not promise a reply from my end kiss
Peace
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend? by michy(f): 12:08pm On Jul 04, 2006
i dont know what is wrong with her.Thank u Euphoria.maybe she wants to be popular or rather wants to seek notice.im sorry dear,i dont think its working 4 u.
[b]Jesus was betrayed by Judas Iscariot in the bible
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend? by michy(f): 12:10pm On Jul 04, 2006
try to respect other people's posts.unless seun will ban u angry angry angry
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend? by ckenneths(m): 12:12pm On Jul 04, 2006
Well I can't trust some people. Some friends are not worth the trouble.
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend? by retro(f): 12:14pm On Jul 04, 2006
Eurphoria:

@retro

I hate to do this considering how you responded to my reply in another thread, but heck, do you have to be so rude to people?, can michy not express her views without your little jibes?   she is only responding to the thread how she sees fit within her beliefs why start something from nothing, if you don't know what she is talkin about or you don't particularly like the comment move on geez, i have seen others say how rude you are, you need to get that in check girl. If she choses to live herlife according to bible principles then good for her, i would say thesame if a moslem made similar comment,

Oh by the way, i expect a mouthful from you and i can not promise a reply from my end kiss
Peace

You're so sticky. Why don't you shut the Bleep up? Jesus, I sound like Rhodalyn.
By the way, isn't your username 'Euphoria' rather than 'Eurphoria'? What do I know, eh?

i don't know what is wrong with her.Thank u Euphoria.maybe she wants to be popular or rather wants to seek notice.im sorry dear,i don't think its working for you.
Jesus was betrayed by Judas Iscariot in the bible

If I wanted to seek 'notice', I'lld have been fake, meaning, I'lld have been nice to you, like most people are on this forum. It's funny how when people disagree with statements, it's considered as 'seeking attention'. It's getting old and lame.
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend? by michy(f): 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2006
retro:

You're so sticky. Why don't you shut the Bleep up? Jesus, I sound like Rhodalyn.
By the way, isn't your username 'Euphoria' rather than 'Eurphoria'? What do I know, eh?

If I wanted to seek 'notice', I'lld have been fake, meaning, I'lld have been nice to you, like most people are on this forum. It's funny how when people disagree with statements, it's considered as 'seeking attention'. It's getting old and lame.

thank u teacher.its not all about posting,but also learning.
Thank u wink wink wink wink
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend? by retro(f): 12:17pm On Jul 04, 2006
michy:

thank u teacher.its not all about posting,but also learning.
Thank u wink wink wink wink

Exactly! Learn that people aren't always going to agree with you. If I came off as rude, I apologise.
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend? by SvS(f): 12:20pm On Jul 04, 2006
well i think theres this friend i can trust
hes a boy tho,i can neva trust girls at all,with my experience
he can trust me as wel,i guess were only friends

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court /registry Marriage / Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? / The Challenges Of Being The 1st Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.