Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,434 members, 7,904,607 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 04:24 PM

Why Won't Guys Listen? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Won't Guys Listen? (2678 Views)

Sexuality Is NOT A Choice!! Why Won't Y'all Admit It! >:( / Why Won't He Add Me To Facebook / Why Won't a Girl Tell a Boy That She Likes Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Won't Guys Listen? by DeepZone: 12:28am On Aug 22, 2008
Oga o . . . I had my degree a long time ago. I already have my PhD.

Yea we know, PHD in pussiology?
Re: Why Won't Guys Listen? by StephenP(m): 12:31am On Aug 22, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Hmm, I trust you did!
Seeing the way those poems roll out of you, every ounce of doubt is slowly evaporating

LOL!!

DeepZone:

Yea we know, PHD in pussiology?

No regrets.
Re: Why Won't Guys Listen? by CodeRED(f): 12:32am On Aug 22, 2008
@topic

Men don't listen simply because they don't clean their damn ears. So wax has hardened and blocked them.  cheesy grin grin
Re: Why Won't Guys Listen? by Nobody: 12:33am On Aug 22, 2008
StephenP:

LOL!!

No regrets.
And here I thought you were better than that cry cry cry cry cry You should be studying your Bible instead grin grin
Re: Why Won't Guys Listen? by DeepZone: 1:29am On Aug 22, 2008
No regrets.

That's why you can only find a job in the brothel industry. grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Won't Guys Listen? by StephenP(m): 1:40am On Aug 22, 2008
DeepZone:

grin I think you saw you once!
Re: Why Won't Guys Listen? by Hannibal: 1:41am On Aug 22, 2008
DeepZone:

DeepZone aka Leatherface.
What brings u here tonight?? Are the cows sleeping?? grin
Re: Why Won't Guys Listen? by DeepZone: 3:50am On Aug 22, 2008
DeepZone aka Leatherface.
What brings u here tonight?? Are the cows sleeping??
Are the prostitutes on strike for poor working conditions this one you are online? grin

Hannibal AKA Paraga chairman.
Re: Why Won't Guys Listen? by player007(m): 6:19pm On Aug 22, 2008
thanks for d compliment u hear.
Re: Why Won't Guys Listen? by ramonacee(f): 6:25pm On Aug 22, 2008
hmmmmmmm
and if you ladies will notice, them dey deaf finish when the chase ova angry
this guys dey tire pesin atimes.
Re: Why Won't Guys Listen? by ramonacee(f): 6:31pm On Aug 22, 2008
@ j-girl
cheesy i no fit sauuut, lol
Re: Why Won't Guys Listen? by Persona82(m): 8:04pm On Aug 22, 2008
and if you ladies will notice, them dey deaf finish when the chase ova
this guys dey tire pesin atimes

If u play ur cards right the chase will be on as long as. . .
U therefore know what the aim of the chase is if the ear turns deaf that prolly means u got played
Re: Why Won't Guys Listen? by ssRhino: 8:40pm On Aug 22, 2008
cos ladies talks too much.
Re: Why Won't Guys Listen? by ramonacee(f): 9:26am On Aug 28, 2008
Persona82:

If u play your cards right the chase will be on as long as. . .
You therefore know what the aim of the chase is if the ear turns deaf that prolly means u got played
yeah , real truth,but it doesnt work with nigerian guys.they always expect the lady to put her all into the relationship to make it work.
fact? they dont know how to keep the flames burning angry
Re: Why Won't Guys Listen? by Persona82(m): 4:11pm On Aug 28, 2008
I see that is directed at Nigerian men.What do Naija men want. The formula is not hard to solve: same as others.
If a person don't got it she don't got it, few exceptional cases but then we have been packaged the way we are not really caring for an upgrade.
Like I said men are not hard to please the formaula has been given. Personalize it at make it you.
Re: Why Won't Guys Listen? by okotie800(m): 7:55pm On Jun 09, 2009
Men dont listen cuz they have that ego in them that does not just allow them to take anything.It is not a bad behaviour 4 a guy not to listen cuz it is just the way he is.Guys are generally inquisitive and any guy who just takes anything is regarded as a weaking or better still as a woman cuz God made women to be generally submisive.These days,men are taking advantage of the submisive nature of women.It is not right to do such things cuz women are the joy of the world.They are simply the flowers of the world.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Eats Bones And Opens Bottles With Her Teeth, Is Something Wrong? / For How Long Do You Speak With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend On Phone? / Do You Think If Women Were In Mens Shoes They Would Do The Same?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.