Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,856 members, 7,938,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:48 AM

How To Keep A Man - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Keep A Man (4497 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Keep A Man by OgidiBoy(m): 3:38am On Nov 27, 2008
CodeRED:

see this one, marry you? YOu can't handle me dread.  I will spend your week's salary on a pair of Jimmy Choo grin grin, I was refering to marying my e-baby J girl.

How are my god-children Deepni and Hannizo doing dear? cheesy cheesy

Abeg no vex, I'm only in my final year of school maybe when I get that high paying job then I can handle somebody like you. sad

RedHotChic:

You must marry her.

See me wahala ooo na by force them tell you say na with mouth them take marry. Marriage too cost nowadays, and maybe I may just marry oyinbo girl to save cost.
Re: How To Keep A Man by chika98: 3:39am On Nov 27, 2008
You ppl should go and get married already haba! See serious flirting cheesy
Re: How To Keep A Man by CodeRED(f): 3:42am On Nov 27, 2008
OgidiBoy:

Abeg no vex, I'm only in my final year of school maybe when I get that high paying job then I can handle somebody like you. sad

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, You can hustle now grin. When you are ready to do business, then I will take you seriously. Until such time I am gonna have to continue looking for suitors for J Girl.  Keep beating the books, yo ear?  WHo knows, with luck she might still be available after you've taken care of your business.
Re: How To Keep A Man by jgirl3: 3:45am On Nov 27, 2008
This guy has spoilt it for me. Just after I finished praising naija men for being generous and business-savvy. He comes in here telling us he's broke.

A-40:

Someone not too submissive but willing to play her part and accept that the man is the man,someone who can cook or at least clean it might sound cliche but you can't run away from it,good love-making or sex
Making an effort to look hot and sizzling for me
This is too much effort joooo!
I think Jazz is easier for them to keep you.
Oya, simplify the list.  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Chika, you are here?

Abeg, we are looking for an NL man for Chika to keep. . . all applications go through j-girl cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Keep A Man by OgidiBoy(m): 3:46am On Nov 27, 2008
CodeRED:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, You can hustle now grin. When you are ready to do business, then I will take you seriously. Until such time I am going to have to continue looking for suitors for J Girl.  Keep beating the books, yo ear?  WHo knows, with luck she might still be available after you've taken care of your business.

I have a part time job right now, I'm sure J-Girl and I can manage on that right now till I'm making good money. I don't want to hustle, my buddy and I tried that and we got in trouble with the law so I'm done hustling. My game is weak cry
Re: How To Keep A Man by chika98: 3:47am On Nov 27, 2008
yes ooh. Everyone goes through J-girl. She's the queen B! grin
Re: How To Keep A Man by CodeRED(f): 3:48am On Nov 27, 2008
@First Lady, Odigiboy is not broke, just damn stingy grin grin grin grin,  Don't mind him, give him a glass of warm milk everynight then take him to the "cleaners".  grin ;DHe has to pay the bills when they come nnow.

OgidiBoy:

I have a part time job right now, I'm sure J-Girl and I can manage on that right now till I'm making good money. I don't want to hustle, my buddy and I tried that and we got in trouble with the law so I'm done hustling. My game is weak cry

That's great. Atleast you not burdening the system, J he is a man with a mission. I think we can work with him, Call my private line now girl. let's put this plan into action grin
Re: How To Keep A Man by jgirl3: 3:50am On Nov 27, 2008
CodeRED:

@First Lady, Odigiboy is not broke, just damn stingy grin grin grin grin, Don't mind him, give him a glass of warm milk everynight then take him to the "cleaners".  grin ;DHe has to pay the bills when they come nnow.
No Empress, he's very broke. LOL! There's nothing to take from him.
OgidiBoy:

Manage on what? You don chase me comot for your compound. . . Your game is weak how?
Re: How To Keep A Man by OgidiBoy(m): 3:50am On Nov 27, 2008
Come on codered, why are you dissing me like that sad me stingy heck no, my mama thought me right thank you tongue
Re: How To Keep A Man by jgirl3: 3:52am On Nov 27, 2008
OgidiBoy:

Come on codered, why are you dissing me like that sad me stingy heck no, my mama thought me right thank you tongue
Okay o! You are not stingy. . . very good. So tell me, how can I manage with you? I'm a student too o!
Re: How To Keep A Man by CodeRED(f): 3:54am On Nov 27, 2008
OgidiBoy:

ohhhhhhhhhhh, Somebody please tell Ogidi Islander is being nice na, You call this dissing? grin grin grin chinekeeeeeeeeeeeee, cheesy cheesy

I am trying to help you here. I like you as a brother-in-law already and we havent even shared palm wine. U see dread cheesy
Re: How To Keep A Man by OgidiBoy(m): 3:55am On Nov 27, 2008
j-girl:

Okay o! You are not stingy. . . very good. So tell me, how can I manage with you? I'm a student too o!

Easy dear with the little money you get from your folks and the little money I make from my part-time job, we can get an Apartment in a Mexican-ville you can even apply for welfare or section 8.
Re: How To Keep A Man by CodeRED(f): 3:57am On Nov 27, 2008
OgidiBoy:

Easy dear with the little money you get from your folks and the little money I make from my part-time job, we can get an Apartment in a Mexican-ville you can even apply for welfare or section 8.

Over me dead , sexy body grin grin grin grin,
Re: How To Keep A Man by whatever90(f): 3:57am On Nov 27, 2008
CodeRED:

ohhhhhhhhhhh,  Somebody please tell Ogidi Islander is being nice na,  You call this dissing? grin grin grin chinekeeeeeeeeeeeee,  cheesy cheesy

I am trying to help you here. I like you as a brother-in-law already and we havent even shared palm wine. U see dread cheesy

waht r u doing online? grin grin grin grin missed u jare,on d other side wink
Re: How To Keep A Man by jgirl3: 3:59am On Nov 27, 2008
OgidiBoy:

Wow! He's got it all figured out shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How To Keep A Man by OgidiBoy(m): 3:59am On Nov 27, 2008
CodeRED:

ohhhhhhhhhhh, Somebody please tell Ogidi Islander is being nice na, You call this dissing? grin grin grin chinekeeeeeeeeeeeee, cheesy cheesy

Is that you Islander shocked shocked I've heard so much about you, I've seen you and babyosisi and TOH get to fights, pls don't be mean to me I know you can be mean lipsrsealed

*** ogidiboy is scared of Islander**
Re: How To Keep A Man by CodeRED(f): 4:01am On Nov 27, 2008
whatever90:

waht r u doing online? grin grin grin grin missed u jare,on d other side wink

Girlfriend, I wasnt feeling well, and was given some drugs. Those shit made sleep all day, as a result I am wide awake now with nothing to do ( actually have tons of semantic codings to do) angry angry, I came here to catch some fun, but seems all my e-foes are in bed grin grin grin

I am always on the other side na. I told you enter anytime, I am always there love. kiss

OgidiBoy:

Is that you Islander shocked shocked I've heard so much about you, I've seen you and babyosisi and TOH get to fights, please don't be mean to me I know you can be mean lipsrsealed

LOL, I ONLY fight pple who step out of line. You are safe. As per Osisi, we cool now. AS long as you behave fear not. grin
Re: How To Keep A Man by OgidiBoy(m): 4:03am On Nov 27, 2008
j-girl:

Wow! He's got it all figured out shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Babe later when all these people leave you and I can talk more ok. I feel a love connection tonight embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: How To Keep A Man by CodeRED(f): 4:06am On Nov 27, 2008
OgidiBoy:

Babe later when all these people leave you and I can talk more ok. I feel a love connection tonight embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Feel which love connection? It was gas in your tummy. You prolly had too much eba for dinner jorgrin grin
Re: How To Keep A Man by jgirl3: 4:06am On Nov 27, 2008
OgidiBoy:

LOL! He's not even ashamed to show his fear.
OgidiBoy:

Love connection?  shocked
Na wa . . .
LOL@ Empress.
Re: How To Keep A Man by OgidiBoy(m): 4:10am On Nov 27, 2008
j-girl:

LOL! He's not even ashamed to show his fear.Love connection? shocked
Na wa . . .
LOL@ Empress.

Sh^t hell yeah I'm scared, did you witness the fight between her and Donzman. That girl got my boy crying like a little bitch. lipsrsealed
Re: How To Keep A Man by jgirl3: 4:11am On Nov 27, 2008
OgidiBoy:

Sh^t hell yeah I'm scared, did you witness the fight between her and Donzman. That girl got my boy crying like a little bitch. lipsrsealed
LOL! Thankfully, I have never been on the receiving end of her abuses.
Re: How To Keep A Man by Nobody: 4:12am On Nov 27, 2008
poster, not every fashion is designed for everyone.

Someone might give you an advice, but it may not work because each man is diff. trust me.

Different cup of tea
Re: How To Keep A Man by CodeRED(f): 4:14am On Nov 27, 2008
j-girl:

LOL! Thankfully, I have never been on the receiving end of her abuses.
ohhhhhhhhhhh, see this one na tongue

OgidiBoy:

What if I am to tell you DOnz and I happen to now be best of friends? grin yea we made up ( in person) grin grin wink wink wink,

Trust me I am an angel, ask J girl, Cuteass and Omo Eko, and TBK, Pataki, A40( can name a lot more) cheesy I only bite if provoked.
Re: How To Keep A Man by OgidiBoy(m): 4:14am On Nov 27, 2008
Hey J you and I have to hook up soon, I'm sure we'll make a cute couple. You have to check out my little "Love shack" it's only a studio but with your touch I'm sure it will come to life.
Re: How To Keep A Man by RedHotChic(f): 4:15am On Nov 27, 2008
Ogidiboy, when are you inviting us to your wedding?. Thanks to Nairaland for getting you a wife this evening.
Re: How To Keep A Man by osisi6(f): 4:17am On Nov 27, 2008
una no dey cook for thanksgiving?
I've been slaving since morning
Re: How To Keep A Man by jgirl3: 4:18am On Nov 27, 2008
OgidiBoy:

Hey J you and I have to hook up soon, I'm sure we'll make a cute couple. You have to check out my little "Love shack" it's only a studio but with your touch I'm sure it will come to life.
Really? Love shack? LOL - you are so sure about this.
RedHotChic:

Ogidiboy, when are you inviting us to  your wedding?. Thanks to Nairaland for getting you a wife this evening.
Which wedding? He said he's not ready for marriage now!
Re: How To Keep A Man by OgidiBoy(m): 4:19am On Nov 27, 2008
CodeRED:

ohhhhhhhhhhh, see this one na tongue

What if I am to tell you DOnz and I happen to now be best of friends? grin yea we made up ( in person) grin grin wink wink wink,

Trust me I am an angel, ask J girl, Cuteass and Omo Eko, and TBK, Pataki, A40( can name a lot more) cheesy I only bite if provoked.

Wow, that amazing who would have ever thought. Men NL last 2 years used to be on fire with you two.

RedHotChic:

Ogidiboy, when are you inviting us to your wedding?. Thanks to Nairaland for getting you a wife this evening.

Me and J have to finalize a a lot of things, will keep you informed.
Re: How To Keep A Man by CodeRED(f): 4:21am On Nov 27, 2008
*osisi:

una no dey cook for thanksgiving?
I've been slaving since morning

LOl Quantos would love you for that cheesy. I am going by family but have to make some stew fish. That can be done tomorrow so no rush dear.  DHL my turkey, I oNLY eat the neck though,

OgidiBoy:

Wow, that amazing who would have ever thought. Men NL last 2 years used to be on fire with you two.

Yea things happens. BUt Doz and I are cool now. Havent heard from him in a while though. I hope he is well,

As per J una mek me go ah me first naija wedding oo.Hurry up before say I clock 50 grin
Re: How To Keep A Man by jgirl3: 4:24am On Nov 27, 2008
CodeRED:

As per J una mek me go ah me first naija wedding oo.Hurry up before say I clock 50 grin
LOL - Codey, you're on crack. You just giving me up that way.
OgidiBoy:

LOL! this guy has it all figured out. I'm amazed by his level of organization
Re: How To Keep A Man by OgidiBoy(m): 4:26am On Nov 27, 2008
j-girl:

LOL - Codey, you're on crack. You just giving me up that way. LOL! this guy has it all figured out. I'm amazed by his level of organization

Girl I had it all figured out last year, I've been talking with your folks with out you even knowing. I just know my mom will love you embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Someone Ignores Your Calls? / If A Lady Asks You If Her Bra Fits Her - What Sign Is It? / When You Are Mad With Your Boo And He Says Something Funny (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.