Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,903 members, 7,909,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 01:22 AM

I Need You Advise. Admission In Nigeria Or Travel Europe. Which 1 Make I Choose - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need You Advise. Admission In Nigeria Or Travel Europe. Which 1 Make I Choose (665 Views)

My Name Is Or My Names Are" Which 1 Is Correct / Which HP Laptop Will You Advise A Studentwith About #95,000 To Buy / 15-year-Old Nigerian Secures Admission In Harvard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need You Advise. Admission In Nigeria Or Travel Europe. Which 1 Make I Choose by iyamaria: 9:41am On Aug 22, 2008
I need you advise. admission in nigeria or travel europe. which 1 make i choose
Re: I Need You Advise. Admission In Nigeria Or Travel Europe. Which 1 Make I Choose by alito: 9:08pm On Aug 26, 2008
hello it depend om you which one do you want to do first , but i want to asked you this that have you get the admission to the university and also have you get your visa you can travel and when you get there, you make money and goes to school and is the best there that is my own advise ok.
Re: I Need You Advise. Admission In Nigeria Or Travel Europe. Which 1 Make I Choose by tts229: 1:25am On Aug 27, 2008
You can check myeducentre.com. It is a site developed by young africans(abroad) to help african youths educationally and career-wise .I am sure the information of that website will help.

Let me know if you have other questions
Re: I Need You Advise. Admission In Nigeria Or Travel Europe. Which 1 Make I Choose by Phemour: 11:41am On Aug 27, 2008
iyamaria:

I need you advise. admission in nigeria or travel europe. which 1 make i choose

i will advice u to travel, the probaility of not geting job after graduating in nigerian is 80%
Re: I Need You Advise. Admission In Nigeria Or Travel Europe. Which 1 Make I Choose by Lhushe(m): 7:58am On Aug 28, 2008
Hello, I really like your question about whether to travel abroad or not for your education.First, which part of the world do u have in mind? In as much as our system back home in Nigeria is looked upon as inefficient, they are still good at least for a bachelors degree.If you doubt this, take a tour to graduate schools of major Universities in the World. Please dont listen to agents. If you really wanna go abroad consider US, Canada and Western Europe. You will achieve something and have a great future in these areas both there and back home in Nigeria. You can also do your bachelors in Nigerian University and then go for graduate studies abroad. Please consider those 3 locations I have listed earlier anytime, any day.
Re: I Need You Advise. Admission In Nigeria Or Travel Europe. Which 1 Make I Choose by boy124: 10:32am On Aug 28, 2008
My guy,Abeg go and study abroad.Gaining admission in Nigeria right now is like passing through the eye of a needle.You would every exam and yet you won't gain admission except if you know one or two people in the school
For your information i am going to sweden next-year for tuiton-free university education whether they like it or not.
That's my hope.
So help me God

(1) (Reply)

Study In U.s.a, Uk, Canada And Europe / Secrets To Drive Much Traffic To Your Website / Futa : Needs Strong Leg To Admitted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.