Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,491 members, 7,914,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 09:50 PM

Enter: Da Victory Code - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Enter: Da Victory Code (1163 Views)

Who Was Mary Magdalene & What Is The Mystery In "the Last Supper" By Da Vinci? / The 'Da Vinci Code' Movie / Da Vinci Code: A Lesson To Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enter: Da Victory Code by aderaskeey(m): 5:33am On Jun 27, 2006
The defeats suffered by Christians in life's battles are products of ignorance and not because of an 'unbeatable power' of satan and his cohorts. Our Father is the custodian of all secrets and the Holy Bible is the Key to unravelling these secrets for a victorious Christian lifestyle.

These secrets, which I christened "VICTORY CODES" is what inspired the launch, last week of my new spiritual blog[b] Da Victory Code[/b] http://davictorycode..com. It is a platform for prophetic impartation and revelational power in our journey in Christendom. We are all debtors to the precious blood that our Lord Jesus, shed at Calvary.

His blood is not only for the remission of our sins, but also a victorious weapon in our battle against the accompanying consequenses of sorrow, reproach and poverty. I hope to maintain a daily motivational prayers and inspirational Word from Heaven with it as an arsenal of our victory through Jesus Christ over the misfortunes of life. you can add it to your yahoo or google or any feedreader for your daily edification.

Thank you and Peace be upon you.
Re: Enter: Da Victory Code by Seun(m): 5:19pm On Jun 27, 2006
Your font size is painful to read and your font faces are mismatched. Do you need help with your blog template?
Re: Enter: Da Victory Code by aderaskeey(m): 12:32am On Jun 28, 2006
Thanks Seun,

your mastery and web prowess would be appreciated. send me a pm or mail me on yahoo for what is required of me to fulfil your help offer.

love you, brother.
Re: Enter: Da Victory Code by Seun(m): 11:14am On Jun 28, 2006
I recommend the Nairaland Webmasters:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/board-30.0.html

Or you could just use one of the new blogger templates (check your blog control panel)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Changed A Boy's Name In Canada . / Strictly For Christians & Muslims / Final Warning, Any Boko Haram Bomb Blast- We Igbo Christians Will Retaliate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.