Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,454 members, 7,971,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 01:14 PM

Should Your Patner Know How Much You Earn? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Your Patner Know How Much You Earn? (852 Views)

What Are The Qualities You Love Most In Your Patner / Statement You Told Your Patner And Later Regreted / Does Lying To Your Patner Mean You Dont Love Him Or Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Your Patner Know How Much You Earn? by deept(m): 9:43pm On Aug 23, 2008
Should your girlfriend, fiancee, wife know how much you earn? and vice versa
Re: Should Your Patner Know How Much You Earn? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 23, 2008
yes
Re: Should Your Patner Know How Much You Earn? by tope2000(f): 9:45pm On Aug 23, 2008
husband yes

fiance somewhat

boyfriend maybe
Re: Should Your Patner Know How Much You Earn? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 23, 2008
Yes na.
Why should you be hiding it from him/her?
Re: Should Your Patner Know How Much You Earn? by syren: 9:50pm On Aug 23, 2008
husband/wife - definately

fiance - yep

long term boy/girl friend - why not? depends  undecided
Re: Should Your Patner Know How Much You Earn? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 23, 2008
husband -yes

fiance-no

boyfriedn--for wetin naw?
Re: Should Your Patner Know How Much You Earn? by milknhoney(f): 9:54pm On Aug 23, 2008
husband. . . . well

fiance. . . . ummmm

boyfriend. . . . who
Re: Should Your Patner Know How Much You Earn? by onyinye2(f): 9:57pm On Aug 23, 2008
Husband-------- some what of an estimate

Fiance-------- round up or down

Boyfriend------- CONFIDENTIAL
Re: Should Your Patner Know How Much You Earn? by Gamine(f): 10:02pm On Aug 23, 2008
My husband will know.

Fiance can know.

Boyfriend must not know
Re: Should Your Patner Know How Much You Earn? by lonelypal(m): 10:04pm On Aug 23, 2008
Wife -maybe

fiance-no

gurlfriend-Hell nooo! angry
Re: Should Your Patner Know How Much You Earn? by Feministic(f): 10:05pm On Aug 23, 2008
Only if it is my spouse, how else will we budget?
Re: Should Your Patner Know How Much You Earn? by chamotex(m): 10:22pm On Aug 23, 2008
tope2000:

husband yes

fiance somewhat

boyfriend maybe

Tope iwo nikan tan shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

husband, fiance ati boyfriend. . .u can never change cheesy
Re: Should Your Patner Know How Much You Earn? by NegroNtns(m): 10:23pm On Aug 23, 2008
Here is the reality; men tell prostitutes most intimate things about themselves; things they will not reveal to the wife.

This is the stackup:

Wife - NO NO NO NO

Finace - No no

G/friend - No

Sidekick - Maybe

Prostitute - Yeah, tell her where the check is kept and the PIN to the account  cheesy
Re: Should Your Patner Know How Much You Earn? by lonelypal(m): 10:31pm On Aug 23, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

Here is the reality; men tell prostitutes most intimate things about themselves; things they will not reveal to the wife.

This is the stackup:

Wife - NO NO NO NO

Finace - No no

G/friend - No

Sidekick - Maybe

Prostitute - Yeah, tell her where the check is kept and the PIN to the account cheesy

Bros which wan b SIDEKICKS?
Re: Should Your Patner Know How Much You Earn? by vivaladiva(f): 10:39pm On Aug 23, 2008
it depends on whether a gold digger is involved
Re: Should Your Patner Know How Much You Earn? by NegroNtns(m): 11:05pm On Aug 23, 2008
booty call
Re: Should Your Patner Know How Much You Earn? by whitelexi(m): 11:19pm On Aug 23, 2008
No girlfriend, fiance, or wife is knowing that much about me
Re: Should Your Patner Know How Much You Earn? by jgirl3: 1:29am On Aug 24, 2008
Husband - He should know only half of how much i make

Fiance - Not his business.

Bf - what concern him? He wouldn't even have an inkling.
Re: Should Your Patner Know How Much You Earn? by Nobody: 1:31am On Aug 24, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

This is the stackup:

Wife - NO NO NO NO

Finace - No no

G/friend - No

Sidekick
- Maybe

Prostitute - Yeah, tell her where the check is kept and the PIN to the account cheesy

Which kain oloshi man be this? angry
Re: Should Your Patner Know How Much You Earn? by TOYOSI20(f): 1:34am On Aug 24, 2008
Don't think it matters much, undecided
Re: Should Your Patner Know How Much You Earn? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 24, 2008
Re: Should Your Patner Know How Much You Earn? by ikamefa(f): 8:32pm On Aug 24, 2008
chaircover:

My husband knows how much I earn & I know how much he earns. We don’t hide things like this from each other, Successful marriages are based on trust, love & sharing.

If I don’t know how much my husband earns how can we sit down and plan for our future? I spend knowing how much we have in the kitty.

Marriage is very different from courting, so its up to you if you let your boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance/fiancee know how much you earn but in my opinion I think your husband or wife should have that information.

i totally agree with this post!, its called being open and transparent! cheesy

@topic

husband - yes

boyfriend- yes

(1) (Reply)

Blunder: / Looking For A Darlyn ! / Genotype, Mariage And Background.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.