Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,162 members, 7,977,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 06:46 AM

Blunder: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blunder: (852 Views)

Whats D Biggest Blunder U Ve Eva Come Across On NL. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blunder: by deept(m): 2:33am On Sep 18, 2008
What mistakes or blunders have you made that sent your patner into a 'frenzy'

She said she misses me and i said ''ok'' wat did i do wrong. lmao
Re: Blunder: by topup: 2:41am On Sep 18, 2008
She was probably expecting you to be a mind reader and automatically know what response she wants back. With things like that generally, it is nice to reciprocate, you didn't, you just accepted tongue Not a fatal mistake though.

I threw my ex's bible onto his bed when I was clearing space on the table and he had a fit!
Another was spelling God with a little 'g' by accident.

Funny thing was he was probably more superstitious than religious.
Re: Blunder: by arramyjay: 2:52am On Sep 18, 2008
@ poster
Sorry but i must write this is, wht is wrong with you hw can you say "ok".You are suppose to say i miss you too or something sweet saying ok seems as if u dont miss her.
Re: Blunder: by Akinagirl(f): 3:35am On Sep 18, 2008
You asked what you did wrong? DUH! you didn't say it back.
Re: Blunder: by tRoOE(f): 4:12am On Sep 18, 2008
[size=13pt]How you replied her was bad,
don't you know that some women are very sensitive tongue
[/size]
Re: Blunder: by deept(m): 4:54am On Sep 18, 2008
so men are not sensitive abi. didnt say it back cause i know she would be expecting it.

What mistakes or blunders have you made that sent your patner into a 'frenzy' ?
Re: Blunder: by opsydudu(m): 4:54am On Sep 18, 2008
hehehehe

i was chilling with my girlfriend on a beautiful night, while whispering sweet words to ear i wanted to say her name but it was her best friend's name that came out of my mouth. Not once but four times on different occasion, she didn't take it lightly with me.
Re: Blunder: by iice(f): 5:04am On Sep 18, 2008
Haven't made mistakes yet, well in my book grin
He knows what to expect from me.
Re: Blunder: by tRoOE(f): 5:05am On Sep 18, 2008
[size=13pt]Men does not show their sensitivity wink
@topic
I don't know
[/size]
Re: Blunder: by spikedcylinder: 9:19am On Sep 18, 2008
I didn't exactly say it to a partner but a guy once said " I want to be closer to you" or something like that and I replied by saying" er. . . . but you have access to my facebook profile".
undecided undecided
Re: Blunder: by nana(f): 12:48pm On Sep 18, 2008
spikedcylinder:

I didn't exactly say it to a partner but a guy once said " I want to be closer to you" or something like that and I replied by saying" er. . . . but you have access to my facebook profile".
undecided undecided

lmao!
Re: Blunder: by nana(f): 12:49pm On Sep 18, 2008
'nuff blunders from me o.
Re: Blunder: by Laurnetta(f): 1:20pm On Sep 18, 2008
spikedcylinder:

undecided undecided

You're mean. cheesy
Re: Blunder: by ndumart: 1:40pm On Sep 18, 2008
She used to be my screensaver. Then i decided to change it for something else. She saw it and became livid.
Re: Blunder: by deept(m): 4:32pm On Sep 18, 2008
spikedcylinder:

undecided undecided

thats a nice one.

opsydudu:

hehehehe

i was chilling with my girlfriend on a beautiful night, while whispering sweet words to ear i wanted to say her name but it was her best friend's name that came out of my mouth. Not once but four times on different occasion, she didn't take it lightly with me.

thats an unpardonable sin. and i thot i was bad
Re: Blunder: by oshomotex: 5:44pm On Sep 18, 2008
spikedcylinder:

undecided undecided

Jill, "I want to be closer to you" grin grin grin I mean very very close wink wink wink
Re: Blunder: by oshomotex: 5:47pm On Sep 18, 2008
my own blunder is similar to the poster's.

She said "I love you" and I said "I know". Na so she vex
Re: Blunder: by iice(f): 2:19am On Sep 20, 2008
spikedcylinder:

undecided undecided

grin grin Oh i have done worse, but i don't consider it blunders coz i already warned them from the beginning grin
Re: Blunder: by Nobody: 2:21am On Sep 20, 2008
forgot her birthday and then forgot to say sorry when she called later at night to ask why.

(1) (Reply)

Genotype, Mariage And Background. / Some One Needs Help / Sometimes We Just Want 2 Talk 2 Somebody Abt These Tins But We Cnt. My Girlfriend Can Nag U Out Of A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.