Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,138 members, 7,973,830 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 08:22 AM

Why Do Boys Grab My Arms Whenever I Go To The Market - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Boys Grab My Arms Whenever I Go To The Market (1956 Views)

RE: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? / Reply To What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Boys Grab My Arms Whenever I Go To The Market by Nobody: 2:56am On Aug 24, 2008
Hannibal:

I disagree.

Naija men love quality.
When they see wowo babes. . . . . .They voice out without FEAR. wink

You think? I'm at the receiving end so I should be in the better position to tell you what your naija bruvs do.
Re: Why Do Boys Grab My Arms Whenever I Go To The Market by Nobody: 3:03am On Aug 24, 2008
Queenisha:

God gave me mouth and I'm not afraid to use it

I wish I was like you. I was too quiet for my liking. I wouldn't even say a word. embarassed
Re: Why Do Boys Grab My Arms Whenever I Go To The Market by Hannibal: 3:04am On Aug 24, 2008
Queenisha:

God gave me mouth and I'm not afraid to use it

Boys went through all that too.
Sexual Harrassment in Naija is non-existent.
Those traders care about selling their wares and making profits. . . .I doubt they stalk women.
Once u move away from em. . . .They move on to the next woman.

stillwater:

You think? I'm at the receiving end so I should be in the better position to tell you what your naija bruvs do.

Men get sexually harrassed too by prostitutes.
I stay very close to Allen Avenue and those whores manhandled me when i was a kid. grin
Re: Why Do Boys Grab My Arms Whenever I Go To The Market by Queenisha: 3:11am On Aug 24, 2008
Hannibal:

move on to the next woman.

I stay very close to Allen Avenue and those whores manhandled me when i was a kid. grin

OSANOBUA!!!!!!!!!!
is that why you're so angry
and now taking it out on innocent nairalanders like funmi grin
Re: Why Do Boys Grab My Arms Whenever I Go To The Market by Hannibal: 3:14am On Aug 24, 2008
Queenisha:

OSANOBUA!!!!!!!!!!
is that why you're so angry
and now taking it out on innocent nairalanders like funmi grin

Anger?? Not in me bloodstream.
Hotfunmi?? She is just a Arrow. What we do is just tongue-in-cheek.
Nuthing serious. cheesy

Besides, i didn't let their catcalls and rough-handling get to me.
I kept me eyes on the ball and i understood their aggression.
Their kizzacks had NO EFFECT on me.
Re: Why Do Boys Grab My Arms Whenever I Go To The Market by Queenisha: 3:17am On Aug 24, 2008
I know but sometimes words can be very damaging.
Re: Why Do Boys Grab My Arms Whenever I Go To The Market by Hannibal: 3:19am On Aug 24, 2008
Words don't faze me. . . . . . .
Re: Why Do Boys Grab My Arms Whenever I Go To The Market by idupaul: 12:43am On Aug 26, 2008
if they hold ur hand , hold dem d*cks
Re: Why Do Boys Grab My Arms Whenever I Go To The Market by topup: 1:55am On Aug 26, 2008
Hannibal:

Boys went through all that too.

Sexual Harrassment in Naija is non-existent.

I agree with the first line, disagree with the second and the final part provoked an emotional response in me. I don't know why I feel apologetic, but sorry about what happened to you, though you're smiling (maybe you enjoyed it).
Re: Why Do Boys Grab My Arms Whenever I Go To The Market by dgratrock: 2:05am On Aug 26, 2008
are you guiltless? what kind of clothing were you putting on? was it not seductive? when you have succeeded in pulling their heart with your seductions you should not be embarrassed if they in turn pull your hands, after all, it is what you sow that you will reap.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Would You Feel If Your Ex Called You After A Year Of Not Talking / I Wish I Was Born A Woman / Ladies, One Way To Catch Any Man!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.