Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,564 members, 7,914,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:59 AM

What Would U Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would U Do? (878 Views)

What Would U Do If Ur Girlfriend Does This To U? Kill Her? / Photo Of The Day!!!!!! What Will U Do If Is You? / What Do U Do! When Your Girl Frnd Stop Picking Your Calls N Neva Calls Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would U Do? by erosoft: 2:35pm On Aug 25, 2008
hello guys, i like to know what u would do if ur girl friend is still in love with her x guy? Especially if u love her so much.
Re: What Would U Do? by topup: 1:22am On Aug 26, 2008
Give her an ultimatum, because you deserve better than being second best. In fact if she's with you but still thinks about her ex, it means she is finding it hard commiting to you. I think you are in a dangerous situation. If you just sit back and wait it out, she might eventually say she wants to leave for her ex, this is going to break your heart. Take control whilst you can now, tell her your position and if she doesn't choose you, I advise you leave and find someone who will focus on you 100%.
Re: What Would U Do? by iice(f): 2:51am On Aug 26, 2008
undecided
Re: What Would U Do? by virgie(f): 6:45am On Aug 26, 2008
Let her go dude. Don't waste all that love on her.
Re: What Would U Do? by tammyswits(f): 8:09am On Aug 26, 2008
Dont allow her to use you as a healing process!
Re: What Would U Do? by Kaybaba5(m): 11:11pm On Aug 29, 2008
i think u heard what people say,if she cant concentrate on u alone,u wil stil hav to leave her if u dont want ur life to be destroyed
Re: What Would U Do? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 29, 2008
iice:

undecided
abi o
Re: What Would U Do? by Neikid: 11:39pm On Aug 29, 2008
dump her straight!
Re: What Would U Do? by StephenP(m): 3:17am On Aug 30, 2008
Go back to being just friends until she heals. If she's taking too long to heal, move on with your life but show her you're still there for her if she needs you and you're still single. Though it might look selfish I think that's the best way cause where she's coming from. Remember to thread softly and don't just break up with her like that.
Re: What Would U Do? by KarmaMod(f): 3:20am On Aug 30, 2008
StephenP:

Go back to being just friends until she heals. If she's taking too long to heal, move on with your life but show her you're still there for her if she needs you and you're still single. Though it might look selfish I think that's the best way cause where she's coming from. Remember to thread softly and don't just break up with her like that.

Winning Answer

(1) (Reply)

In Love With Two Girls / Need Ur Advice In This Critical Situation / Married , In Love With Wife For 20 Some Years, Falled In Love With Another Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.