Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,296 members, 7,884,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 12:27 PM

What Were D 1st 5 Tins Dat Got U Trippin 4 Ur Guy/girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Were D 1st 5 Tins Dat Got U Trippin 4 Ur Guy/girl? (1204 Views)

Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You / Will U Allow Ur Guy Do This To U In Public? Pic / Ladies Post Pictures Of Ur Guy Let See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Were D 1st 5 Tins Dat Got U Trippin 4 Ur Guy/girl? by DonEse125(f): 11:03pm On Aug 25, 2008
Here are mine:
5-height.he was tall-like 6'3 or 6'4 which is important 'cos i like tall men.
4-a bod 2 die 4!he was wearing this fitted pale pink shirt(i knw pink's a girls color,but it looks rily good on dark guys)d shrt showed off his pecs to perfection!
3-scent.i cnt rememba wat scent he was wearing,bt good lord,he smelt greaaaat!
2-smile.his smile lit up the room!plus,he had perfect pearly-white teeth.
1-voice.he had this deep,husky voice that made me think of strawberries,chocolate,& silk sheets.
Care to share?

1 Like

Re: What Were D 1st 5 Tins Dat Got U Trippin 4 Ur Guy/girl? by topup: 12:33am On Aug 26, 2008
1 - Face/expression/smile
2 - Build/height
3 - General feeling of being safe (comes with the build)
4 - The connection
5 - Good lines, wasn't all that funny to be honest, but he had the best one liners I have ever heard cheesy
Re: What Were D 1st 5 Tins Dat Got U Trippin 4 Ur Guy/girl? by jgirl3: 12:49am On Aug 26, 2008
1. Intelligence
2. His blatant honesty
3. Sense of humor.
4. Height
5. The crazy crazy connection (am i the only one who hates this? Just be losing control anyhow. smiley smiley)
Re: What Were D 1st 5 Tins Dat Got U Trippin 4 Ur Guy/girl? by iice(f): 3:36am On Aug 26, 2008
His madness kiss grin grin
His sense of humour
His ability to understand and 'get' me cheesy cheesy
His smell kiss kiss
His knack for picking up languages
Re: What Were D 1st 5 Tins Dat Got U Trippin 4 Ur Guy/girl? by virgie(f): 7:29am On Aug 26, 2008
His good naturedness
His career
His physique
His Voice
His family background
Re: What Were D 1st 5 Tins Dat Got U Trippin 4 Ur Guy/girl? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 26, 2008
He smiled a lot
Excellent spoken English trust me that’s a big plus if u stay where I stay
He’s height and complexion
He was really polite and humble for a guy in his position
He offered to take me to my salon

I couldn’t help it, I fell for him. sad
Re: What Were D 1st 5 Tins Dat Got U Trippin 4 Ur Guy/girl? by CYclone1(f): 12:14pm On Aug 26, 2008
Ujujoan:

Excellent spoken English trust me that’s a big plus if u stay where I stay
He’s height and complexion
His wink
Re: What Were D 1st 5 Tins Dat Got U Trippin 4 Ur Guy/girl? by whitelexi(m): 12:30pm On Aug 26, 2008
If i hate her at first, then i must be interested in her
If her personality challenges my ego. . . Thats a plus
If she has no tattoos or body piercings, thats a plus
The more natural she is, the better it comes across
If her eyebrows are complete - she has one side of my attention already, if she is a very good cook - she has the other side grin
Re: What Were D 1st 5 Tins Dat Got U Trippin 4 Ur Guy/girl? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 26, 2008
CY_clone:

His wink

I said spoken, not written wink cheesy grin
Re: What Were D 1st 5 Tins Dat Got U Trippin 4 Ur Guy/girl? by hollandis(f): 4:15pm On Aug 26, 2008
Ujujoan:

I said spoken, not written wink cheesy grin
Re: What Were D 1st 5 Tins Dat Got U Trippin 4 Ur Guy/girl? by MissyB1(m): 4:25pm On Aug 26, 2008
Lol.
Re: What Were D 1st 5 Tins Dat Got U Trippin 4 Ur Guy/girl? by smooooooth: 4:30pm On Aug 26, 2008
whitelexi:

If i hate her at first, then i must be interested in her
If her personality challenges my ego. . . Thats a plus
If she has no tattoos or body piercings, thats a plus
The more natural she is, the better it comes across
If her eyebrows are complete - she has one side of my attention already, if she is a very good cook - she has the other side grin

no wonder i have been babeless, cos you got my girl.
Re: What Were D 1st 5 Tins Dat Got U Trippin 4 Ur Guy/girl? by Moyola(f): 4:34pm On Aug 26, 2008
Hmmmmn. . .
Re: What Were D 1st 5 Tins Dat Got U Trippin 4 Ur Guy/girl? by tope2000(f): 4:40pm On Aug 26, 2008
His whole swagger
His sense of humour
He is really polite and humble
Very ambitious
Very caring
Re: What Were D 1st 5 Tins Dat Got U Trippin 4 Ur Guy/girl? by smooooooth: 4:42pm On Aug 26, 2008
Moyola:

Hmmmmn. . .

whats hmmmmm,say something jare

tope na wa o. those[b] very [/b] wey u dey add so, that means the guy must go the extra mile o.anywy u worth am sha
Re: What Were D 1st 5 Tins Dat Got U Trippin 4 Ur Guy/girl? by MrCrackles(m): 4:43pm On Aug 26, 2008
tope2000:

His whole swagger
His sense of humour
He is really polite and humble
Very ambitious
Very caring

congratulations i have it all! plus more!e.g big koboko
Re: What Were D 1st 5 Tins Dat Got U Trippin 4 Ur Guy/girl? by tope2000(f): 4:45pm On Aug 26, 2008
smooooooth:

tope na wa o. those[b] very [/b] wey u dey add so, that means the guy must go the extra mile o.anywy u worth am sha

If he doesnt go extra mile for moi, who will jare and plus i'm worth it tongue grin

Brash!:

congratulations i have it all! plus more!e.g big koboko

Lmao grin grin grin grin
Re: What Were D 1st 5 Tins Dat Got U Trippin 4 Ur Guy/girl? by eazychi(m): 5:11pm On Aug 26, 2008
1. Her eyes- so bright and bold, like dem Visine commercials you know'm sayin'
2. Her gait and sensuality- she can float in the name of walking.
3. Her honesty and spirituality- she's closer to Gos than she is to me and I like that.
4. Her courage and optimism- Never say die. Actually she was the first girl to ever scold me and stand on it with apologies.
5. The sound of her voice the first time she said "I love you" it's the sweetest melody I've heared.
Re: What Were D 1st 5 Tins Dat Got U Trippin 4 Ur Guy/girl? by ssRhino: 5:21pm On Aug 26, 2008
Her legs and how she carries herself
Re: What Were D 1st 5 Tins Dat Got U Trippin 4 Ur Guy/girl? by tope2000(f): 5:23pm On Aug 26, 2008
rhino that is just two add 3 more grin
Re: What Were D 1st 5 Tins Dat Got U Trippin 4 Ur Guy/girl? by Moyola(f): 5:46pm On Aug 26, 2008
smooooooth:

whats hmmmmm,say something jare

naa by force?!! tongue
Re: What Were D 1st 5 Tins Dat Got U Trippin 4 Ur Guy/girl? by ssRhino: 6:45pm On Aug 26, 2008
Her legs
Her bedroom eyes
Nice Onion ass
Her breast, jiggles
How she carries all this and bounce with confidence.
Re: What Were D 1st 5 Tins Dat Got U Trippin 4 Ur Guy/girl? by tomiade1(m): 6:55pm On Aug 26, 2008
Sense of humour
face
shape (portable)
smile
booty
Re: What Were D 1st 5 Tins Dat Got U Trippin 4 Ur Guy/girl? by zerocool(m): 7:44pm On Aug 26, 2008
HeHeHeHeHeHe

cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) Her bosom
(2) Her Kakaa
(3) Tooto
(4) Figure 8 and
(5) last but not least Her Hair.

HeHeHeHeHeeeeeeeeeee, Cheesy.
Re: What Were D 1st 5 Tins Dat Got U Trippin 4 Ur Guy/girl? by ssRhino: 7:54pm On Aug 26, 2008
zerocool:

HeHeHeHeHeHe

cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) Her bosom
(2) Her Kakaa
[color=#990000[b]](3) Tooto[/b][/color]
(4) Figure 8 and
(5) last but not least Her Hair.

HeHeHeHeHeeeeeeeeeee, Cheesy.

u mean she was walking around with puccy not clothed?
Re: What Were D 1st 5 Tins Dat Got U Trippin 4 Ur Guy/girl? by tope2000(f): 7:56pm On Aug 26, 2008
maybe her pussy is shaped differently from the rest of the girls
Re: What Were D 1st 5 Tins Dat Got U Trippin 4 Ur Guy/girl? by ssRhino: 8:06pm On Aug 26, 2008
tope2000:

I just get irritated when pple just type for the fun of it.
Re: What Were D 1st 5 Tins Dat Got U Trippin 4 Ur Guy/girl? by zerocool(m): 7:46am On Aug 30, 2008
$$Rhino:

u mean she was walking around with puccy not clothed?

tope2000:

Yeah sure, the pussy is different. I did Nice pants, Can I test the zipper? , If that is what you both want to hear.

@$$Rhino

Ur girlfriend has onion ass? that's something u should worry about, cos after sex,guess ur room won't need any airfreshening--(foul).

***I am actually quite pleasant, till i'm awake!!!!
Re: What Were D 1st 5 Tins Dat Got U Trippin 4 Ur Guy/girl? by abikelat(f): 12:37pm On Aug 30, 2008
5?
more than five pls
Re: What Were D 1st 5 Tins Dat Got U Trippin 4 Ur Guy/girl? by cholerik(m): 1:15pm On Aug 30, 2008
1. her legs
2. felt challenged by her intelligence
3. she liked arsenal fc
the last 2 are after a while
4. holds the kitchen dept down well
and then
5. her bedmatics, karma sutra baby grin
Re: What Were D 1st 5 Tins Dat Got U Trippin 4 Ur Guy/girl? by Agielove: 2:03pm On Aug 30, 2008
His personality
Calmness and patience
His body
His voice
Re: What Were D 1st 5 Tins Dat Got U Trippin 4 Ur Guy/girl? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 31, 2008
What can I say?One without the rest deosnt make sense.And if I should mention all so that they complement each other then the list would be endless. And, and, im getting phylosophicaly mushy now leeeme stop. 5 isnt just enough. cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Too Good For Relationship / Poverty/wealth & Love: The Poor Love To Love, The Rich Love To Be Loved / She Need Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.