Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,302 members, 7,943,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 10:46 PM

How Do You Know If The One You Want Wants You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know If The One You Want Wants You? (1351 Views)

This Endowed Lady Wants You Guys To See Her Body (see Photo) / When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids / This Naija Babe Wants You Guys To See Her Se.xy Stuffs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Know If The One You Want Wants You? by hollandis(f): 3:25pm On Aug 26, 2008
Is it by being direct like asking him/her what his/her feelings are for you.Please expose all the secrets. It would definitely help someone there know exactly what it is that women have on their minds?
Re: How Do You Know If The One You Want Wants You? by ssRhino: 3:26pm On Aug 26, 2008
There is no way to know, cso u cant read the mind of anyone, but u can only know your own self, it is all a risk.
Re: How Do You Know If The One You Want Wants You? by spikedcylinder: 3:27pm On Aug 26, 2008
I want you hollandis. kiss kiss

There! Does that work? tongue tongue
Re: How Do You Know If The One You Want Wants You? by hollandis(f): 3:31pm On Aug 26, 2008
spikedcylinder:

I want you hollandis. kiss kiss

There! Does that work? tongue tongue
lol ,I'd have to read your body language Miss spiky
Re: How Do You Know If The One You Want Wants You? by whitelexi(m): 3:32pm On Aug 26, 2008
Mehhnnn, this is one of those crazy questions that are so difficult to answer. . .  Like asking me to tell a girl that i'm about to break her heart. . .  or asking me to admit that my wife is ugly. . .  How do u think this is gonna happen? Its just not fair, Period!
Re: How Do You Know If The One You Want Wants You? by hollandis(f): 3:35pm On Aug 26, 2008
$$Rhino:

There is no way to know, cso u can't read the mind of anyone, but u can only know your own self, it is all a risk.
Agreed you can't read someone's mind but there must be a way, at least something visible to enable you ""see" what her heart has for you
Re: How Do You Know If The One You Want Wants You? by whitelexi(m): 3:35pm On Aug 26, 2008
The answer to "How Do You Know If The One You Want Wants You?" is: you dont need to know!
Re: How Do You Know If The One You Want Wants You? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 26, 2008
whitelexi:

The answer to "How Do You Know If The One You Want Wants You?" is: you don't need to know!
Lol! This made me laugh
Re: How Do You Know If The One You Want Wants You? by MrCrackles(m): 3:42pm On Aug 26, 2008
whitelexi:

The answer to "How Do You Know If The One You Want Wants You?" is: you don't need to know!

hehe!
Re: How Do You Know If The One You Want Wants You? by spikedcylinder: 3:43pm On Aug 26, 2008
ok seriously now.
How do you know when someone wants you? Answer is, you really can never know unless the person says something about it. It also depends on what you mean by "want". Very relative term you know.
Re: How Do You Know If The One You Want Wants You? by hollandis(f): 3:46pm On Aug 26, 2008
whitelexi:

Mehhnnn, this is one of those crazy questions that are so difficult to answer. . .  Like asking me to tell a girl that i'm about to break her heart. . .  or asking me to admit that my wife is ugly. . .  How do u think this is going to happen? Its just not fair, Period!
You suspect there may be unanswerable questions but I believe every question is answerable even if the answer might be wrong but there is adefinitely an answer
whitelexi:

4 reasons i need to know
1.I would stop judging her moves as whether good or bad
2.I wont interprete her actions negatively
3.I would have a clear mind as to the future of the relationship and in that case erase any doubt
4.I would know whether she is there for real or just being "smart" or friendly
Re: How Do You Know If The One You Want Wants You? by hollandis(f): 3:49pm On Aug 26, 2008
spikedcylinder:

ok seriously now.
How do you know when someone wants you? Answer is, you really can never know unless the person says something about it. It also depends on what you mean by "want". Very relative term you know.
In the world of girls, it is somewhat impossible.Girls are the masters of clues,signs and signals.
Re: How Do You Know If The One You Want Wants You? by hollandis(f): 3:54pm On Aug 26, 2008
spikedcylinder:

It also depends on what you mean by "want". Very relative term you know.

Inside the heart of people is the longing ,need,desire to be loved ,trusted by someone they love
Re: How Do You Know If The One You Want Wants You? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 26, 2008
hollandis:

Inside the heart of people is the longing ,need,desire to be loved ,trusted by someone they love
98% true
Re: How Do You Know If The One You Want Wants You? by hollandis(f): 4:01pm On Aug 26, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

98% true
so would you be straight forward to the guy?
Re: How Do You Know If The One You Want Wants You? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 26, 2008
hollandis:

so would you be straight forward to the guy?
Not really. No.
Re: How Do You Know If The One You Want Wants You? by hollandis(f): 4:26pm On Aug 26, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Not really. No.
I believe actions are stronger than words.it's just that some girls have this cinderalla complex and some guys are just playas.What actions, so  to to speak,suggests that the guy is into you and vice versa?
Re: How Do You Know If The One You Want Wants You? by tope2000(f): 4:27pm On Aug 26, 2008
I guess we would never really know for sure undecided
Re: How Do You Know If The One You Want Wants You? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 26, 2008
hollandis:

I believe actions are stronger than words.it's just that some girls have this cinderalla complex and some guys are just playas.What actions, so to to speak,suggests that the guy is into you and vice versa?

My answer

tope2000:

BtW, Hollandis, when did you become a love doctor?
Re: How Do You Know If The One You Want Wants You? by chidnosky: 4:39pm On Aug 26, 2008
Believe me it's a double edged sword, for men it's easy to show that they want someone by way of their actions. Being nice,  romantic, the calls and the numerous sms. But for the ladies it's not as easy as that , they have to protect themselves cos' they usually see the men as the predators while looking upon themselves as the prey. But believe me inbetween those walls they have around themselves, there's always a loophole. Like some body languages when the both of you are together, or friends she confide in, or the tone of her voice when she's on the fone with you. It's hard work but you have to be clever to figure out a way of knowing if she's really down for you.
Re: How Do You Know If The One You Want Wants You? by hollandis(f): 5:00pm On Aug 26, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

BtW, Hollandis, when did you become a love doctor?
there is nothing more challenging in life than finding and sustaining a loving, passionate relationship with someone and being reciprocated too
Re: How Do You Know If The One You Want Wants You? by hollandis(f): 5:01pm On Aug 26, 2008
chidnosky:

Believe me it's a double edged sword, for men it's easy to show that they want someone by way of their actions. Being nice,  romantic, the calls and the numerous sms. But for the ladies it's not as easy as that , they have to protect themselves because' they usually see the men as the predators while looking upon themselves as the prey. But believe me inbetween those walls they have around themselves, there's always a loophole. Like some body languages when the both of you are together, or friends she confide in, or the tone of her voice when she's on the phone with you. It's hard work but you have to be clever to figure out a way of knowing if she's really down for you.

Thanks chidnosky I got 3 things here
body language
her friends
the tone of her voice

more please
Re: How Do You Know If The One You Want Wants You? by hollandis(f): 5:10pm On Aug 26, 2008
tope2000:

Believe me "there is nothing as good as knowing"
Re: How Do You Know If The One You Want Wants You? by ramonacee(f): 5:20pm On Aug 26, 2008
@ poster
you will definately know! depends on you, if you are ready to accept the fact that the person doesnt want you, just let it go. cry
naturally we ladies know when a guy doesnt want us, i lie?? wink
Re: How Do You Know If The One You Want Wants You? by iice(f): 4:52am On Aug 27, 2008
I'd say actions, reactions and intuition.
Re: How Do You Know If The One You Want Wants You? by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 27, 2008
Just look into h/her eyes. The eyes they say, is the window to the soul.
Re: How Do You Know If The One You Want Wants You? by spikedcylinder: 9:48am On Aug 27, 2008
ramonacee:

@ poster
you will definately know! depends on you, if you are ready to accept the fact that the person doesnt want you, just let it go. cry
naturally we ladies know when a guy doesnt want us, i lie?? wink

Yes, you should know. . . . at least your intuition should tell you when something is not right.

Imagine this sitaution;

Girl: Hey how are you? Was kindda missing you thats why I called.
Boy: Missing me ke? So when I now go missing, what will you do?
shocked shocked

This was an actual conversation o.
Intuition eh?

(1) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Girls Overating Themselves Beyound What They Are? / Is It A Crime To Date A Girl That Is Comfortable. / Ladies Which Would You Pick Or Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.