Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,009 members, 7,919,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 01:19 AM

Is It A Crime To Date A Girl That Is Comfortable. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Crime To Date A Girl That Is Comfortable. (1345 Views)

Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? / U Know S/he Is Comfortable With U, When Most Of These Happens In Ur Presnece; / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Crime To Date A Girl That Is Comfortable. by ikuoma4rea: 9:07am On Jun 15, 2010
l want to really know if its a crime to date gilrs that are comfortable than yourself.its just that she has a car and i dont have one but anytime l drive this car she sometimes talks to me to be careful and tells me she fuels the car and determines how the car should be driven which prompted me to stop driving her car again.An incident happened last saturday which pained me to my bone marrow.she stopped at a store to get something and i immediately told her about buying something just infront and she insisted i go after she is done,she will come and pick my up in which l later decided to wait while we are going we stop to check that stuff but to my dismay when i got to the the place i told her to park while l check that stuff but she shouted Y did i not treck to the place instead i decided to sit inside her car and allowing her to stop on the way.she later stopped but said so mary thing at me but nw am confused if l should go ahead and marry her intended.even when l told her what she said was wrong she just kept mute and nevre appologize rather she got the house and packed her things and left.she only comes to my house on saturdays and goes on sundays.she still never called to say she is sorry.Am really not ok about students but a working class. l am confused and i really love this girl.what do i do?
Re: Is It A Crime To Date A Girl That Is Comfortable. by sexdoctor(m): 9:19am On Jun 15, 2010
sharap u

you were just interested in her been well packaged,

as the saying goes better soup wey sweet na money u go spend

cut ya goat according to ur mouth full.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It A Crime To Date A Girl That Is Comfortable. by justwise(m): 9:21am On Jun 15, 2010
@op
You are not getting the message, she is trying to get rid of you indirectly, both of u are not in the same level.

Maybe you need to upgrade or date somebody that will love you for who you are.
Re: Is It A Crime To Date A Girl That Is Comfortable. by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 15, 2010
lol grin
Re: Is It A Crime To Date A Girl That Is Comfortable. by blankees(m): 9:28am On Jun 15, 2010
Young man, save urself da stress of worries by forgeting about this relnship, its written clearly on da wall for u to c. Do u tink she is remorseful about her actions, capital NO or else she wud hav apologised. lipsrsealed
Re: Is It A Crime To Date A Girl That Is Comfortable. by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 15, 2010
wasting of space
Re: Is It A Crime To Date A Girl That Is Comfortable. by 190: 9:30am On Jun 15, 2010
cheii

women!!

if it were a man doin all these now~
problem

see the reason why i sometimes tink white women are berra

why cant this woman be understanding

treatin the man like trash just cos he hasnt got a range rover sports HSE
Re: Is It A Crime To Date A Girl That Is Comfortable. by meggieblac: 9:33am On Jun 15, 2010
This poster is really making me laff. Are u SERIOUS?? please find your size & spare yourself insult.
Re: Is It A Crime To Date A Girl That Is Comfortable. by SAGoddess: 9:36am On Jun 15, 2010
Date within your range dude if you don't want to be disrespected like that, the girl does not respect you one bit, get it!
Re: Is It A Crime To Date A Girl That Is Comfortable. by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 15, 2010
lol
Re: Is It A Crime To Date A Girl That Is Comfortable. by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 15, 2010
@poster
the fact that this woman has no respect for you is ONLY HALF of the problem, the other problem is that you allowed her to treat you this way and didnt say sh*it.

the first time she stepped out of line you should have brought her back to her senses by letting her know that you wouldnt accept such careless behaviors. if she didnt agree with it then you should have just said bye bye, step out of the vehicle  and move on with your life.

if she has no respect for you today, she will never have respect for you in the future, even if you become a gazillionaire. and if she suddenly have respect for you because you become rich, then the kind of respect you are getting is garbage!
Re: Is It A Crime To Date A Girl That Is Comfortable. by meggieblac: 9:44am On Jun 15, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
the fact that this woman has no respect for you is ONLY HALF of the problem, the other problem is that you allowed her to treat you this way and didnt say sh*it.

the first time she stepped out of line you should have brought her back to her senses by letting her know that you wouldnt accept such careless behaviors. if she didnt agree with it then you should have just said bye bye, step out of the vehicle  and move on with your life.

if she has no respect for you today, she will never have respect for you in the future, even if you become a gazillionaire. and if she suddenly have respect for you because you become rich, then the kind of respect you are getting is garbage!
well said. @poster: get?
Re: Is It A Crime To Date A Girl That Is Comfortable. by 190: 9:46am On Jun 15, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster

brown chop knockle!
Re: Is It A Crime To Date A Girl That Is Comfortable. by jamoeniola: 10:02am On Jun 15, 2010
If it were a man in this seen, NL Ladies 4 don castigate the guy trust them

its not fair at all, and still they ask for equal right.

if not 4 kids i will just get do with ashewo pay as u go pronto

Nonsense
tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Is It A Crime To Date A Girl That Is Comfortable. by 190: 10:13am On Jun 15, 2010
jamoeniola:

If it were a man in this seen, NL Ladies 4 don castigate the guy trust them

its not fair at all, and still they ask for equal right.

[size=20pt]if not 4 kids i will just get do with ashewo pay as u go pronto[/size]

Nonsense
tongue tongue tongue tongue

dies from lafta~
u are wicked!! grin
Re: Is It A Crime To Date A Girl That Is Comfortable. by kanayo74(m): 10:20am On Jun 15, 2010
@ Poster,
there are some questions u have to answer,
i ) are you toyally dependent on her?
ii) if no to the question above to what extent do u depend on her?
iii) are u getting on her nerves?
iv) she says she fuels the car, do u at anytime fuel the car or u just use and dump for her to fuel.?
v) do u have a job or something you do that you get a reasonable income form?
vi) do u have a house of your own or she pays your rents for u.?
vii) do u see her as if the preferable is not available, available becomes preferable .?
viii) who is older between both of you?
ix) do u ever get anything from her or u just take from her always
x) when you answer these questions we now start from there.

what i noticed in your write up is that she is seeing u as a parasite that produces nothing but eats from her.

sincerely the earlier you stop receiving something from her the more respect u have.

waiting for your response
Re: Is It A Crime To Date A Girl That Is Comfortable. by femmyoou(m): 10:35am On Jun 15, 2010
kanayo74:

@ Poster,
there are some questions u have to answer,
i ) are you toyally dependent on her?
ii) if no to the question above to what extent do u depend on her?
iii) are u getting on her nerves?
iv) she says she fuels the car, do u at anytime fuel the car or u just use and dump for her to fuel.?
v) do u have a job or something you do that you get a reasonable income form?
vi) do u have a house of your own or she pays your rents for u.?
vii) do u see her as if the preferable is not available, available becomes preferable .?
viii) who is older between both of you?
ix) do u ever get anything from her or u just take from her always
x) when you answer these questions we now start from there.

what i noticed in your write up is that she is seeing u as a parasite that produces nothing but eats from her.

sincerely the earlier you stop receiving something from her the more respect u have.

waiting for your response

answer dis questns
Re: Is It A Crime To Date A Girl That Is Comfortable. by Creamish(f): 10:46am On Jun 15, 2010
@ OP. . . U need to do either of these to get dat respect.

- Leave her alone and get urself someone on ur level

- become a multi-millionaire/billionaire . . (steal if u think shez worth it)

otherwise, forget about d respect.
Re: Is It A Crime To Date A Girl That Is Comfortable. by adetoru(f): 11:58am On Jun 15, 2010
Maybe she's dated a guy who used her for gain and she doesn't want that to happen again.
Frankly,sha,this is not a relationship,walk away,man.
Re: Is It A Crime To Date A Girl That Is Comfortable. by ikuoma4rea: 12:51pm On Jun 15, 2010
Hey,l have a 2 bedroom flat fully furnished and also a job but its just that sometimes she helps with going to the market with her own money.Sometimes l also collect money from her to add to my plan B runs outside my monthly salary.If there is a pressing need she helps without thinking twice.Even owning her some money but should get a car anytime soon so am totally not dependent on her.
Re: Is It A Crime To Date A Girl That Is Comfortable. by harakiri(m): 1:02pm On Jun 15, 2010
@Poster

The world is an animal planet.If you study behaviors of male/female behaviors in dogs,goats and chickens and you'll see that the females tend to prefer the "alpha male" or best breeder available.Same thing applies with humans.Single women are always out for the best male they can bring home to their parents.You are evidently NOT the alpha male for her so it's best you let go before things get out of hand.A woman that has no ounce of respect for you during courtship will use you to sweep the ground after marriage.

End of!
Re: Is It A Crime To Date A Girl That Is Comfortable. by justwise(m): 1:02pm On Jun 15, 2010
ikuoma4rea:

Hey,l have a 2 bedroom flat fully furnished and also a job but its just that sometimes she helps with going to the market with her own money.Sometimes l also collect money from her to add to my plan B runs outside my monthly salary.If there is a pressing need she helps without thinking twice.Even owning her some money but should get a car anytime soon so am totally not dependent on her.

She needs to get rid of you quick b4 you drain her completely. Be a man and stop living off her. Why must you collect from her to add up ur plan B?
Re: Is It A Crime To Date A Girl That Is Comfortable. by sexdoctor(m): 1:03pm On Jun 15, 2010
well d problem is just this car.

well if u guys can and ready for a radical change, SELL off the gad dam CAR
Re: Is It A Crime To Date A Girl That Is Comfortable. by SAGoddess: 1:08pm On Jun 15, 2010
The problem is the dude sponging off the woman hence the lack of respect!
Re: Is It A Crime To Date A Girl That Is Comfortable. by harakiri(m): 1:09pm On Jun 15, 2010
ikuoma4rea:

The bolded part above indicates you've already sold yourself cheap.When i was a Christian, i remember a place in the book of proverbs where it's stated that :

"In a home where the wife is the bread winner, there will always be scorn and contempt for the husband". . .

That's for church folks but you do get the message don't you? At some point in my life, i was forced to lean on a woman for assistance and i know what it cost me. The financial assistance i got was nothing compared to the shame,disgrace and total lack of regard she had for me.If her "respect level" was 95% before, it reduced to 4.3%.NEVER TAKE MONEY OR ANY FORM OF ASSISTANCE FROM A WOMAN NO MATTER WHAT THE CIRCUMSTANCE! ! ! Forget the sweet words of love,sharing together and all that crap.You will definitely suffer for it sooner or later.

I don talk finish!
Re: Is It A Crime To Date A Girl That Is Comfortable. by Spyker: 1:10pm On Jun 15, 2010
QUIT NOW BEFORE YOU START WASHING PANTS because i am sure you have already washed her car several times. NA small small woman dey take make you her wrapper.
Re: Is It A Crime To Date A Girl That Is Comfortable. by harakiri(m): 1:14pm On Jun 15, 2010
Spyker:

QUIT NOW BEFORE YOU START WASHING PANTS because i am sure you have already washed her car several times. NA small small woman dey take make you her wrapper.

Abeg, help me tell am. angry
Re: Is It A Crime To Date A Girl That Is Comfortable. by SAGoddess: 1:16pm On Jun 15, 2010
Would washing the woman's car be wrong?
Re: Is It A Crime To Date A Girl That Is Comfortable. by akin101: 1:23pm On Jun 15, 2010
harakiri guy,
u hit the nail on the head
gbam
Re: Is It A Crime To Date A Girl That Is Comfortable. by Creamish(f): 1:40pm On Jun 15, 2010
SA Goddess:

Would washing the woman's car be wrong?

not literally here grin
Re: Is It A Crime To Date A Girl That Is Comfortable. by DOAweb(m): 1:51pm On Jun 15, 2010
harakiri:

The bolded part above indicates you've already sold yourself cheap.When i was a Christian, i remember a place in the book of proverbs where it's stated that :

"In a home where the wife is the bread winner, there will always be scorn and contempt for the husband". . .

That's for church folks but you do get the message don't you? At some point in my life, i was forced to lean on a woman for assistance and i know what it cost me. The financial assistance i got was nothing compared to the shame,disgrace and total lack of regard she had for me.If her "respect level" was 95% before, it reduced to 4.3%.NEVER TAKE MONEY OR ANY FORM OF ASSISTANCE FROM A WOMAN NO MATTER WHAT THE CIRCUMSTANCE! ! ! Forget the sweet words of love,sharing together and all that crap.You will definitely suffer for it sooner or later.

I don talk finish!

Fact! Fact! Fact! 

err . . . when you were a Christian? Pastor collect your money or what?
Re: Is It A Crime To Date A Girl That Is Comfortable. by harakiri(m): 1:58pm On Jun 15, 2010
DOAweb:

Fact! Fact! Fact! 

err . . . when you were a Christian? Pastor collect your money or what?

Let's just say i got enlightened and realized that it's all a sham but let's not derail the thread shall we? smiley smiley cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is She Playing A Game? / i / What Particular Feature Ranks Above The Others To Get You Attracted To Someone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.