Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,821 members, 7,966,028 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 07:29 AM

What Particular Feature Ranks Above The Others To Get You Attracted To Someone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Particular Feature Ranks Above The Others To Get You Attracted To Someone? (1356 Views)

Ladies What Get You Attracted To A Man? / Nigerian Men: Why Are You Attracted To Jamo, Akata, And Islander Sisters? / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Particular Feature Ranks Above The Others To Get You Attracted To Someone? by Blackteeth(m): 2:46pm On Jul 25, 2012
Being attracted to someone seems to be as a result of a combination of different features or attributes about the person you are attracted to. The combination of the scores from each attribute you desire from someone certainly determines whether you will be attracted to the person or not and the degree of attraction. But out of these attributes there is a particular one that is the epicenter or center of gravity which carries more weight than the rest. In fact if this particular feature is missing the whole attraction may collapse. So what would you identify as that single particular feature that ranks above the others and strongly determines whether you will be attracted to someone or not?
Re: What Particular Feature Ranks Above The Others To Get You Attracted To Someone? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 25, 2012
Intelligence.
Re: What Particular Feature Ranks Above The Others To Get You Attracted To Someone? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 25, 2012
Modesty and composure
Re: What Particular Feature Ranks Above The Others To Get You Attracted To Someone? by claremont(m): 6:47pm On Jul 25, 2012
I would have said Intelligence, but girls I have dated in the past haven't been particularly intelligent. So I would say it may be someone with a 'homely' personality i.e. an all-rounder.
Re: What Particular Feature Ranks Above The Others To Get You Attracted To Someone? by tellwisdom: 6:50pm On Jul 25, 2012
Your BLACKTEETH sad sad
Re: What Particular Feature Ranks Above The Others To Get You Attracted To Someone? by slimyem: 6:51pm On Jul 25, 2012
your command of english language/intelligence!
Re: What Particular Feature Ranks Above The Others To Get You Attracted To Someone? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 25, 2012
1.Sense of humour.
2.Selflessness.
3.Intelligence.
That should suffice for 'a' particular feature.
Re: What Particular Feature Ranks Above The Others To Get You Attracted To Someone? by slimyem: 8:40pm On Jul 25, 2012
fresh_dude: 1.Sense of humour.
2.Selflessness.
3.Intelligence.
That should suffice for 'a' particular feature.
you nor understand the meaning of 'particular feature'?
Re: What Particular Feature Ranks Above The Others To Get You Attracted To Someone? by anelkachev: 8:41pm On Jul 25, 2012
If a lady is affable,then she kills it for me.An affable lady needs to do something particularly stupid or undignified before I lose my attraction for her.
Re: What Particular Feature Ranks Above The Others To Get You Attracted To Someone? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:43pm On Jul 25, 2012
slimyem: your command of english language/intelligence!
Command of English bawo? Stop so be Jare!

Razz gal like u! tongue
Re: What Particular Feature Ranks Above The Others To Get You Attracted To Someone? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 25, 2012
ULTRA GBAM!!
Re: What Particular Feature Ranks Above The Others To Get You Attracted To Someone? by slimyem: 9:53pm On Jul 25, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Command of English bawo? Stop so be Jare!

Razz gal like u! tongue
nor spoil this thread with your rascality..
Go sleep abeg!tongue
Re: What Particular Feature Ranks Above The Others To Get You Attracted To Someone? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 25, 2012
slimyem: you nor understand the meaning of 'particular feature'?
It's just I can't compromise on any of those features.
Re: What Particular Feature Ranks Above The Others To Get You Attracted To Someone? by Coefficient(m): 10:22pm On Jul 25, 2012

You spoke my mind!
Re: What Particular Feature Ranks Above The Others To Get You Attracted To Someone? by Beync(f): 10:23pm On Jul 25, 2012
Good heart
Re: What Particular Feature Ranks Above The Others To Get You Attracted To Someone? by henzly(m): 10:29pm On Jul 25, 2012
me na the boobs first smiley
Re: What Particular Feature Ranks Above The Others To Get You Attracted To Someone? by slimyem: 10:31pm On Jul 25, 2012
fresh_dude: It's just I can't compromise on any of those features.
i can't compromise on a few other things too.
...except that the op specified that we give 'one' feature that ranks above others.
...its all good sha..cheesy
Re: What Particular Feature Ranks Above The Others To Get You Attracted To Someone? by 190theclown: 11:30pm On Jul 25, 2012
D color of d punny attracts me first
Re: What Particular Feature Ranks Above The Others To Get You Attracted To Someone? by pleep(m): 12:25am On Jul 26, 2012
^ +1 brown or pink?

light brown for me grin
Re: What Particular Feature Ranks Above The Others To Get You Attracted To Someone? by watchme(f): 7:33am On Jul 26, 2012
My voice
Shape
Intelligence
And my beautiful face
Re: What Particular Feature Ranks Above The Others To Get You Attracted To Someone? by slimyem: 7:49am On Jul 26, 2012
watchme: My voice
Shape
Intelligence
And my beautiful face
did you read the thread title and post at all?
Smh!
Re: What Particular Feature Ranks Above The Others To Get You Attracted To Someone? by Mynd44: 8:08am On Jul 26, 2012
I would say intelligence. Lawd knows i can't stand someone who is not smart
Re: What Particular Feature Ranks Above The Others To Get You Attracted To Someone? by pendo89(f): 8:25am On Jul 26, 2012
slimyem: did you read the thread title and post at all?
Smh!

grin grin grin I like you slimyem.
Re: What Particular Feature Ranks Above The Others To Get You Attracted To Someone? by Mynd44: 8:26am On Jul 26, 2012
pendo89:

grin grin grin I like you slimyem.
She is very likable
Re: What Particular Feature Ranks Above The Others To Get You Attracted To Someone? by pendo89(f): 8:29am On Jul 26, 2012
she's funny.Knows when and how to act crazy and when to be smart.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Getting Married @ 20 Is Lyk Leavin D Club @ 9pm,early Marriage ;good Or Bad / Why She’s Angry When You’ve Done Nothing Wrong! / Ladies, Would You Snatch Another Woman’s Husband Because You Are Lonely?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.