Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,837 members, 7,966,106 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 09:18 AM

What Particular Feature Ranks Above The Others To Get You Attracted To Someone? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Particular Feature Ranks Above The Others To Get You Attracted To Someone? (1357 Views)

Ladies What Get You Attracted To A Man? / Nigerian Men: Why Are You Attracted To Jamo, Akata, And Islander Sisters? / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Particular Feature Ranks Above The Others To Get You Attracted To Someone? by slimyem: 9:10am On Jul 26, 2012
pendo89:

grin grin grin I like you slimyem.
Mynd_44:
She is very likable
smileysmileysmiley
Re: What Particular Feature Ranks Above The Others To Get You Attracted To Someone? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 26, 2012
Re: What Particular Feature Ranks Above The Others To Get You Attracted To Someone? by slimyem: 8:54pm On Jul 26, 2012
apocalypse: simplicity

@slimyem : How you doing ?
doing good..
Thanks!
Re: What Particular Feature Ranks Above The Others To Get You Attracted To Someone? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:55pm On Jul 26, 2012
apocalypse: simplicity

@slimyem : How you doing ?
Am jealous

Me nko? angry
Re: What Particular Feature Ranks Above The Others To Get You Attracted To Someone? by slimyem: 9:47pm On Jul 26, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Am jealous

Me nko? angry
ur time never reach...
Stay on queue please!cheesy
Re: What Particular Feature Ranks Above The Others To Get You Attracted To Someone? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:13pm On Jul 26, 2012
slimyem: ur time never reach...
Stay on queue please!cheesy
Fawwckkkkk u!
Re: What Particular Feature Ranks Above The Others To Get You Attracted To Someone? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 26, 2012
Re: What Particular Feature Ranks Above The Others To Get You Attracted To Someone? by pleep(m): 11:55pm On Jul 26, 2012
watchme: My voice
Shape
Intelligence
And my beautiful face
lol, look at her name and look at her post.

obvious attention LovePeddler. SMH

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chinese Man Escapes Death After Mailing Self To Girlfriend. / Guys How Do You Feel When Your Ladies Buy Things On Credit? / The Reason Why Some Good Girls Dont Marry Ontime!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.